Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thanks again for the pictures of the snacks......cheap for what we are paying!
The only thing I like about the switch to packaged snacks in the afternoon is they are great to grab and take to the room for snacking on when we return from the park late at night. Or even toss in our carry on bags for the flight home.

I still miss the great homemade chips and sandwiches though.

The only thing I like about the switch to packaged snacks in the afternoon is they are great to grab and take to the room for snacking on when we return from the park late at night. Or even toss in our carry on bags for the flight home.

I still miss the great homemade chips and sandwiches though.
THIS! I too don't mind the afternoon snacks...very simple to take to the pool and of course the plane ride home. I "may" have grabbed some candy every afternoon that somehow ended up in my luggage........:).

Can someone please remind me of the hours for BWI CL? Not just open to close but when the offerings are available. And I know they do a bit extra Sunday for breakfast- does it go a little longer or end at the same time as usual?

FWIW- looking at the new adjusted hours and trying to plan our mornings and eves at the parks vs lounge time

Put in a request for a boardwalk or village green view at bw (knowing full well its not guaranteed) and the cast member said that's not possible, meanwhile they're are multiple rooms shown on touring plans that have those views. Also shows a boardwalk view on their own website when you look at the standard view pics. What should I do? Fax something? Do they call you a week before your stay and get any special requests when you book cl? It's my first time

Put in a request for a boardwalk or village green view at bw (knowing full well its not guaranteed) and the cast member said that's not possible, meanwhile they're are multiple rooms shown on touring plans that have those views. Also shows a boardwalk view on their own website when you look at the standard view pics. What should I do? Fax something? Do they call you a week before your stay and get any special requests when you book cl? It's my first time
They changed bwi cl rooms . The rooms are now only inside the cl area/past the door where desk is. The only rooms outside that area have been a few of the deluxe rooms. Prior to Covid they had rooms overlooking the green. Unfortunately they are not cl rooms currently.

Can someone please remind me of the hours for BWI CL? Not just open to close but when the offerings are available. And I know they do a bit extra Sunday for breakfast- does it go a little longer or end at the same time as usual?

FWIW- looking at the new adjusted hours and trying to plan our mornings and eves at the parks vs lounge time
If I remember I will post them tomorrow. I don't get there until late though.

Can someone please remind me of the hours for BWI CL? Not just open to close but when the offerings are available.

I think all the club levels have the same hours: breakfast 7-10; snacks 11-4; appetizers 5-7 & desserts 8-10. Breakfast might be til 10:30. But no lounge is open before 7. And apps & desserts are always 5-7 & 8-10.

Also you can request a Boardwalk view. In the past it was a separate more expensive category. Now it’s upon request.

Call or email DSS if that works for you. The Boardwalk views are amazing.

FYI - Touring Plans is great for showing you the layout of the resorts and placement of rooms
It's not good for giving you the categories of rooms
They were good when Disney gave them the info years ago
It's rarely updated when categories get changed over the years, or bed configurations. Those are two areas where it falls well short of being correct.

If I remember I will post them tomorrow. I don't get there until late though.
Thanks! No rush and safe travels!!!

I think all the club levels have the same hours: breakfast 7-10; snacks 11-4; appetizers 5-7 & desserts 8-10. Breakfast might be til 10:30. But no lounge is open before 7. And apps & desserts are always 5-7 & 8-10.
I thought I read you can get coffee at 6:30??? That’s why I need a reminder about times - so many things changing and things to keep track of!

breakfast goes till 10:30 except on Sunday they do leave it out till closer to 11:00 but that's sort of a soft time. Officially it's still 10:30

Afternoon snack still begins at 11

Thanks! No rush and safe travels!!!

I thought I read you can get coffee at 6:30??? That’s why I need a reminder about times - so many things changing and things to keep track of!
Yes, coffee at 6:30
This is one thing that varies significantly depending on if the CL has locking doors or not
Some do, some don't.
Those that don't you can usually get coffee and soft drinks at all hours
Those with doors you can't.

Also you can request a Boardwalk view. In the past it was a separate more expensive category. Now it’s upon request.

Call or email DSS if that works for you. The Boardwalk views are amazing.
I’d LOVE a boardwalk view for even just one of our rooms! We have 2 standard CL rooms booked which are guaranteed to be adjoining (because it’s family so they told me they will be adjoining). I’d really like to request a BW view but don’t want to jeopardize our connecting rooms in any way… is it worth it to at least just try it? I mean it is just a request, right?? 😁

Yes, coffee at 6:30
This is one thing that varies significantly depending on if the CL has locking doors or not
Some do, some don't.
Those that don't you can usually get coffee and soft drinks at all hours
Those with doors you can't.
Do I can get coffee at 6:30 (or so) at BWI then? Just that alone would be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter