Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Does anyone know when the Innkeepers lounge has been calling people? I’m 75 days out and don’t want to miss the call. I don’t need anything I’m just excited to finally be going back.

We are staying in a Deluxe club level room. Do I want to make a room request? We normally stay in cottage suites and my request there is one with a balcony. Excited to stay in the main building and have a boardwalk view.

Does anyone know when the Innkeepers lounge has been calling people? I’m 75 days out and don’t want to miss the call. I don’t need anything I’m just excited to finally be going back.

We are staying in a Deluxe club level room. Do I want to make a room request? We normally stay in cottage suites and my request there is one with a balcony. Excited to stay in the main building and have a boardwalk view.
There are only 10 Deluxe rooms, club level. 5 on the 3rd floor and 5 on the 4th floor. They all have balconies with direct views of the Boardwalk.

Some Inn Keepers Club guests have reported receiving a call about a week before arrival directly from the lounge CMs. You may also receive a call from the central DSS before your 60 mark but that is also somewhat hit or miss.

I would suggest if you have a room preference that you call Disney Signature Services (DSS) now at 407-939-7777 or via email, please mention your reservation number in the subject of your email at disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com They are available seven days a week from 9 to 5 Eastern Time.
We are staying in a Deluxe club level room. Do I want to make a room request?
You can chose from 2 floor locations: the 4th floor location at the Inn Keepers Club (4225 - 4227- 4229) are closest the loung or the 3rd floor Deluxe CL rooms that have a slightly larger balcony space. There are 5 Deluxe CL rooms on both floors. From the 3rd floor you can take the near by stairs or walk to the main elevators.

Dave

Last edited:

be careful; sometimes the middle room of the 3 deluxes on the 4th floor(the ones past the steeplechase suite, not the ones near the CL desk just inside the door) doesn't have an awning above; we had that happen twice; maybe they were repairing but it was still fine without the awning;

be careful; sometimes the middle room of the 3 deluxes on the 4th floor(the ones past the steeplechase suite, not the ones near the CL desk just inside the door) doesn't have an awning above; we had that happen twice; maybe they were repairing but it was still fine without the awning;
That would be Deluxe CL room 4227..

Dave

Kind of along the tipping questions....we've always printed cute envelopes and left tips for housekeeping every day in the past. I've read some conflicting info, but does anyone know if housekeeping is daily again or how often they might do that? We are staying in a Deluxe Room at WL. I guess I could just leave an envelope everyday and see if it's gone.
We were at bwi cl in August. We were offered housekeeping every day. I just rip a piece of paper amd write thank you and leave a tip. I never remember envelopes lol.

We were at bwi cl in August. We were offered housekeeping every day. I just rip a piece of paper amd write thank you and leave a tip. I never remember envelopes lol.
Haha it's funny, but that's one thing the kids remember from our 2019 trip.....cutting and pasting/decorating envelopes before we left, and picking out which one to leave each day based on our plans 😂♥️ and then housekeeping doing silly things with their stuffies of course.

So it looks like from previous posts YC Club lounge has pog juice? Is this a regular thing or sporadic? My kids absolutely love it and that was one of their favorite things at the Poly lounge. They will be thrilled if it’s also at YC, but I don’t want to get their hopes up if it’s not always there.

Kind of along the tipping questions....we've always printed cute envelopes and left tips for housekeeping every day in the past. I've read some conflicting info, but does anyone know if housekeeping is daily again or how often they might do that? We are staying in a Deluxe Room at WL. I guess I could just leave an envelope everyday and see if it's gone.
Haha it's funny, but that's one thing the kids remember from our 2019 trip.....cutting and pasting/decorating envelopes before we left, and picking out which one to leave each day based on our plans 😂♥️ and then housekeeping doing silly things with their stuffies of course.
Hahaha. It's cute they do that. Maybe that's why we never get towel animals 🤣

So it looks like from previous posts YC Club lounge has pog juice? Is this a regular thing or sporadic? My kids absolutely love it and that was one of their favorite things at the Poly lounge. They will be thrilled if it’s also at YC, but I don’t want to get their hopes up if it’s not always there.

We were at YC early this month. They only had POG juice at breakfast.

So Disney has announced new after hours events for January- March. MK on Mondays, Studios on Wednesdays. Tickets go on sale to onsite guests October 4th. There are no deluxe resort evening hours listed for that time period yet. Interesting these new DAH events are the same days the deluxe EMH were. We’re planning a trip January 22-28. Pretty sure we’ll buy tickets for these new events. Would be nice if Deluxe EMH moved to a new day of the week so we could do those too. 😂. But I’m not betting on it.

Question about club lounge access. I've read you can access on your check out day up until evening or later. We ended up adding a day without club room availability so we're moving to a standard room. Once I'm checked into my new room, will that cancel out my club access if I wanted to go up that afternoon?

Question about club lounge access. I've read you can access on your check out day up until evening or later. We ended up adding a day without club room availability so we're moving to a standard room. Once I'm checked into my new room, will that cancel out my club access if I wanted to go up that afternoon?

You officially have access all day through your check-out day, but it's not unheard of to run into some technical access issues once the system rolls you over to the new room. It may work just fine, but be prepared just in case it doesn't. Make nice with a CL CM that day just in case you need any help. :-)

Have fun!

I had to extend a day when my flight was cancelled last Feb and the CL CM helping me extend even pointed out that if switched to a non-CL room I’d still have access until 10pm on checkout day. As we were leaving too early for bfast the next day switching down to a standard non-CL room was a no brainer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter