Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

What's the average daily rate for CL these days? I just got back from an 8 night cruise that included everything except shore excursions for $1,400 (2 people in balcony, tips included) and it felt so cheap!

I paid a bit less for one night in CR CL during the 50th anniversary date. It's about the same cost as one AP! My head is still exploding.

Last edited:

What's the average daily rate for CL these days? I just got back from an 8 night cruise that included everything except shore excursions for $1,400 (2 people in balcony, tips included) and it felt so cheap!

I paid a bit less for one night in CR CL during the 50th anniversary date. It's about the same cost as one AP! My head is still exploding.
That is cheap:)

You can hardly find a basic hotel room with nothing included except for a bottle of water for the price you paid per night! That's impressive! Rates everywhere are insane now unfortunately. I think the biggest problem with Disney prices right now is the lack of discounts. We only got 15% AP for our November trip, but we were happy to get that considering some people I know didn't get a discount at all for their trip! I miss those 40% discounts!

You can hardly find a basic hotel room with nothing included except for a bottle of water for the price you paid per night! That's impressive! Rates everywhere are insane now unfortunately. I think the biggest problem with Disney prices right now is the lack of discounts. We only got 15% AP for our November trip, but we were happy to get that considering some people I know didn't get a discount at all for their trip! I miss those 40% discounts!
That is why I am so thankful for my cast member rates! i have been getting 40% off lately, used to get 50%…. have that for my December trip, but I will take my 40% anytime! Being retired let’s me travel during the holidays now too and can travel with my kids and grandchildren!

I’m paying rack rate for both Nov trips. I finally made the wrenching decision to do non-CL for my 2-day Xmas party trip. I keep stalking for CR CL, but I definitely can’t justify GF RPC at rack rates until the rooms are overhauled.

That is why I am so thankful for my cast member rates! i have been getting 40% off lately, used to get 50%…. have that for my December trip, but I will take my 40% anytime! Being retired let’s me travel during the holidays now too and can travel with my kids and grandchildren!
Just curious, you are retired and still get CM rates? I may have to work at Disney for a few years! :smickey:

ps I will take 40% off anytime, too!

I booked last minute, 3 weeks prior. I just looked for something that fit DH's vacation week.

Just curious, you are retired and still get CM rates? I may have to work at Disney for a few years! :smickey:

ps I will take 40% off anytime, too!
Yes. I worked at the Disney store for 18 years. With Disney you can retire after 15 years as long as you are 55 or older and keep all your benefits. I have my Main Gate, my husband has one and I have 3 guest passes. I keep all my discounts on dining, merchandise and rooms. I loved my part time job so much. I was a teacher full time and worked until my store closed.

Yes. I worked at the Disney store for 18 years. With Disney you can retire after 15 years as long as you are 55 or older and keep all your benefits. I have my Main Gate, my husband has one and I have 3 guest passes. I keep all my discounts on dining, merchandise and rooms. I loved my part time job so much. I was a teacher full time and worked until my store closed.
I just did the math in my head and that puts me at 67 if I start tomorrow 😆 not really feasible.

I’m paying rack rate for both Nov trips. I finally made the wrenching decision to do non-CL for my 2-day Xmas party trip. I keep stalking for CR CL, but I definitely can’t justify GF RPC at rack rates until the rooms are overhauled.
I got CR CL! But ack, even THOSE weekend rack rates are cringey. Coddled eggs have been on the downswing, right? Ick.

Also... Is there a good spot to view MK fireworks from the RPC at GF? During out GDT CL stay we loved having deserts and viewing the fireworks from the club.
I honestly don’t know… the big balcony on the 3rd floor was being refurbed in August, but that seems like it would be a very sideways view. Very.

Hey all, we are wrapping up a wonderful AKL CL stay. Everything was great, nothing has changed since our trip last year. I know there was some chatter of a 2 drink limit, we did not encounter this AT ALL. I'm not a big drinker but I ordered 3 mimosas this morning, at different times and had no issues at all. My DH got several beers while we were watching football last night and once again no issues. I did have a brief heart attack when this sign appeared yesterday.

20221015_101208.jpg.

Turns out it's a false alarm. Just 1 side is down. You can still make all 3 levels of nespresso as well as froth milk. Oddly enough they took it down after breakfast but I noticed it was back this morning but I once again had no issues getting my nespresso. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Hey all, we are wrapping up a wonderful AKL CL stay. Everything was great, nothing has changed since our trip last year. I know there was some chatter of a 2 drink limit, we did not encounter this AT ALL. I'm not a big drinker but I ordered 3 mimosas this morning, at different times and had no issues at all. My DH got several beers while we were watching football last night and once again no issues. I did have a brief heart attack when this sign appeared yesterday.

View attachment 711042.

Turns out it's a false alarm. Just 1 side is down. You can still make all 3 levels of nespresso as well as froth milk. Oddly enough they took it down after breakfast but I noticed it was back this morning but I once again had no issues getting my nespresso. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.
By any chance, do you see what type of white wine was available? What were the evening apps? Happy you enjoyed it! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter