Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Any feedback on recent AKL Kilimanjaro Club stays?
Also do we know what the hot food ration is? --- Every google search is showing me butter chicken and tomato soup.... there has to be additional offering on other days. 🤞

Any feedback on recent AKL Kilimanjaro Club stays?
Also do we know what the hot food ration is? --- Every google search is showing me butter chicken and tomato soup.... there has to be additional offering on other days. 🤞
I stayed over Christmas week and shared some pics starting HERE. Yes, they did have other offerings other than just buttered chicken and tomato soup in the evenings!! We thought the same thing, every YouTube video just showed those two items and one other set of hot dishes!! Enjoy it!

Dd and I both got bumped from our BWI cl stay 4/28. Apparently they are not ready yet for new arrivals with remodel.

Offered DD for her Bach AKL VP suite. Hard no for her. It’s too far away from everything for a bunch of girls. They did not have many options. Finally settled for 2 connecting rooms STD Atrium CL at CR. They moved my single room there as well.

DD’s fav resort is CR but booked a 2 bedroom suite because the 7 girls wanted to be together and have space to do so. So they had the space of 3 rooms but now only 2. Good side is they have 6 sleeping spaces now at least.

Very disappointing. Girls booked last year at 499 mark and moved from BC to bwi when dates became available.

(double post:I put on bwi thread as well.)
I'm sorry. I know how much she was looking forward to it. I'm sure they will have a great time regardless but what a disappointment after planning for so long.

I stayed over Christmas week and shared some pics starting HERE. Yes, they did have other offerings other than just buttered chicken and tomato soup in the evenings!! We thought the same thing, every YouTube video just showed those two items and one other set of hot dishes!! Enjoy it!
Thank you so much. I must not have went back far enough in the thread search.

I’m happy to see that there are additional offerings. I’m just not sure I’m going to be able to sell my DH on soup nightly in the middle of August. 😂

Thank you so much. I must not have went back far enough in the thread search.

I’m happy to see that there are additional offerings. I’m just not sure I’m going to be able to sell my DH on soup nightly in the middle of August. 😂
Just to note, a chef had mentioned they were supposedly going to change up the evening offerings. I’m not sure if anything has changed though. Hopefully someone will visit soon and can give us an update. Good luck deciding!

Can anyone post reccomendations about Poly Club Level? traveling with a family member who is very organic eater based on a condition. I know WDW is great with allergies but wondering how accomodating CL is as far as organic food options

Can anyone post reccomendations about Poly Club Level? traveling with a family member who is very organic eater based on a condition. I know WDW is great with allergies but wondering how accomodating CL is as far as organic food options
I have never seen this question. I would probably contact them directly for the best information:

Disney Signature Services is here 7 days a week from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time. Please call (407) 939-7777 or email us at disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Oh. That may be tougher than most accommodations since that is a totally different source of product vs leaving out an ingredient here and there.

I would assume they're similar to the attached restaurants, since that's where the food is coming from. However, the ingredient sourcing is not information they have sitting out (ofc, neither is the allergy info most of the time). The suggestion to contact them is the way to go.

That's how it was for us when we stayed there pre covid. The funny thing is another disser was there the same week and had the complete opposite experience as us. I remember waiting for a drink (CM pretty much just ignored me standing there) and another time giving up and having to purchase it downstairs. The other person there reported what wonderful service they had lol. So I guess it's all variable even during the same week. I hope it improves. Our experience was so bad we will never stay there again. We stayed BWI this summer, and unlike lovedaisy above, we got a prearrival call. I also found every CM at BWI to be SO friendly and warm.
We stayed once BC CL, and our experience was similar. It was pre-covid, not sure if that changes things. We asked if we could go up to the lounge when we arrived and were told no. We also never received a call or email from concierge services, so we had no way to contact them directly.
The other issue was tea bags. (Yes tea bags, lol). Because there was no decaf tea available (I had recently kicked caffeine 😅), to get a couple of cups of tea daily I had to go to the Marketplace and buy them. No joy there, lol.
We decided not to stay again.
But we definitely want to check out BWI and GF CL in the future.

We stayed once BC CL, and our experience was similar. It was pre-covid, not sure if that changes things. We asked if we could go up to the lounge when we arrived and were told no. We also never received a call or email from concierge services, so we had no way to contact them directly.
The other issue was tea bags. (Yes tea bags, lol). Because there was no decaf tea available (I had recently kicked caffeine 😅), to get a couple of cups of tea daily I had to go to the Marketplace and buy them. No joy there, lol.
It is really unfortunate that you had a bad experience at BC CL. The CM who told you that you couldn't go to the lounge was wrong. One of Disney's weaknesses is that CM aren't better informed about experiences. And as far as the decaf tea, the CL staff would have been able to bring you decaf tea if you had asked for it. There is usually a box of assorted tea set out in the beverage area.

It is really unfortunate that you had a bad experience at BC CL. The CM who told you that you couldn't go to the lounge was wrong. One of Disney's weaknesses is that CM aren't better informed about experiences. And as far as the decaf tea, the CL staff would have been able to bring you decaf tea if you had asked for it. There is usually a box of assorted tea set out in the beverage area.

I asked for decaf tea every singlam and pn. They told me they didn't have decaf.

I am so sorry for the typos!
I did ask every day and that was their response, to Go to the marketplace and get my decaf tea. This was right before Covid. When i stayed CL at CR they already had decaf tea in their tea section, both prior to and after Covid.

I can’t speak to the tea situation, but we went straight to the lounge upon arrival in August. We didn’t even ask, we just went up there.

Also, you can reach out to DSS via email anytime! You don’t have to wait for them to contact you first. :)

I can’t speak to the tea situation, but we went straight to the lounge upon arrival in August. We didn’t even ask, we just went up there.

Also, you can reach out to DSS via email anytime! You don’t have to wait for them to contact you first. :)
They should have invited the guest up to the lounge for sure.
I started keeping the DSS contact info on hand so I have it available when I make a reservation.

Disney Signature Services
7 days a week from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
(407) 939-7777 or email disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Last edited:
They should have invited the guest up to the lounge for sure.

I started keeping the DSS contact info on hand so I have it available when I make a reservation.

Disney Signature Services

7 days a week from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time.

(407) 939-7777
Yeah, I'm older and wiser now, lol! I think I was still in my 60s when we stayed at BC! Now, I'm considered "elderly " by my doctor at 72, Lollollollollol! It was a crushing blow!

Wow! I am so sorry that is def not CL service. I would not have let that go. We stayed at BWI CL in Jan 2022. My family drinks tea and it was me and my 2 teens having tea each morning, so after 2nd day I had to ask for more English breakfast tea. The CM wondered how that happened so quickly and I explained that we are drinking 3-4 tea bags per morning because we don't drink coffee. he explained that sometimes people hoard the teabags because he usually only has to fill them once a week but that week he filled it every morning for us.

I think you have to politely ask for what you want/need and I have found that most CM's are happy to help. The front door luggage concierge told me that our room wouldn't be ready and that we should check our bags but I declined and told him we would come back if needed. I am glad I didn't listen to him. We went directly to 4th floor concierge and the CM that checked us in was awesome!! Our room wasn't ready but my son needed a place to lie down because he used a new face treatment, broke out in hives and needed to take Benadryl on the plane. Needless to say he was not up for heading right to the park. The CM was able to get him a room just to rest in while we waited for our assigned room. It was perfect. He took a nap and we went over to beaches and cream to grab some food.

I cannot say enough about BWI CL. I have been wanting to try BC but these stories make me rethink that

Wow! I am so sorry that is def not CL service. I would not have let that go. We stayed at BWI CL in Jan 2022. My family drinks tea and it was me and my 2 teens having tea each morning, so after 2nd day I had to ask for more English breakfast tea. The CM wondered how that happened so quickly and I explained that we are drinking 3-4 tea bags per morning because we don't drink coffee. he explained that sometimes people hoard the teabags because he usually only has to fill them once a week but that week he filled it every morning for us.

I think you have to politely ask for what you want/need and I have found that most CM's are happy to help. The front door luggage concierge told me that our room wouldn't be ready and that we should check our bags but I declined and told him we would come back if needed. I am glad I didn't listen to him. We went directly to 4th floor concierge and the CM that checked us in was awesome!! Our room wasn't ready but my son needed a place to lie down because he used a new face treatment, broke out in hives and needed to take Benadryl on the plane. Needless to say he was not up for heading right to the park. The CM was able to get him a room just to rest in while we waited for our assigned room. It was perfect. He took a nap and we went over to beaches and cream to grab some food.

I cannot say enough about BWI CL. I have been wanting to try BC but these stories make me rethink that
I can promise you, hand to heart, I asked very politely. And after that episode, we decided no more BC. We definitely want to check put BWI, especially since the clown pool is gone! Part of the reason we stayed at BC was for the pool, and we ended up never using it. Go figure, 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter