• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

In my opinion, no, not worth it at all. We've given it so many tries and it never gets better
Breakfast is awful. Donuts out of a box. Hard Boiled eggs done in bulk and rubbery
Absolutely no alcohol outside service at night. So no mimosa for you!
When they do have the alcohol out, and you aren't in the parks since it's peak park time, the lines are long and they serve you 1 drink at a time. They pull it promptly at the end of service, not one second longer
Dinner was not much better than breakfast, with what tasted like frozen mass purchased appetizers they bought from Costco

Portofino's food was better but they are still very awful about alcohol.

All in all, Lowes just does a very bad job with CL/Concierge.
Thank you for reaffirming my decision! I switched out of club level today to save the $100+ a day. The no hot breakfast items was a big one for me, if we are just going to eat meh pastries I’ll grab voodoo donuts and have them in the room lol. We also tend to be in the parks more at Universal compared to Disney and just don’t think we’ll utilize enough. I appreciate everyone’s feedback!

Perhaps not but I have noticed as resorts update they kinda spread out more seating and have less CM space. Maybe they will utilize that hallway area. It already had some seating in that space, why not more?

Fingers Crossed!
When we were at Regatta two weeks ago, we witnessed several CM meetings between BWI and YC employees and it sounded like they are planning to try to replicate the serving area currently at Regatta over at BWI.

When we were at Regatta two weeks ago, we witnessed several CM meetings between BWI and YC employees and it sounded like they are planning to try to replicate the serving area currently at Regatta over at BWI.
Oh cool. Of course it the only cl I haven’t done. Do you have any pix for reference?

Oh cool. Of course it the only cl I haven’t done. Do you have any pix for reference?

These are from 2018, shortly after the remodel. The locations of different items have changed a bit, but the layout is the same. They actually deleted a guest room & turned it into the food service area. Originally the food service area is was in the area shown in the last picture. That area now has a few cushioned seats & a TV.

0D2F72B2-58E4-4839-AA5A-C1E61966AFCD.jpeg48836A43-4C1E-4C3C-9E83-6C15079C65DF.jpegB542C1B3-A2D7-4115-9106-ED724CA655C6.jpegBF2CAE91-F14A-4821-9E37-30DFD2575B39.jpeg

That’s the one thing that’s disappointing to me. YC always had the doors locked after 10 pm. Maybe 2018 or so they changed & left them open. You could sit in the lounge & the beverage fridge was accessible all night (ice cream too I think). I understand they kept them closed after reopening because of Covid cleaning & protocols. But they’re really not doing any extra cleaning or restrictions anymore. So it would be nice if they’d leave the doors open again.

That’s the one thing that’s disappointing to me. YC always had the doors locked after 10 pm. Maybe 2018 or so they changed & left them open. You could sit in the lounge & the beverage fridge was accessible all night (ice cream too I think). I understand they kept them closed after reopening because of Covid cleaning & protocols. But they’re really not doing any extra cleaning or restrictions anymore. So it would be nice if they’d leave the doors open again.
I agree. We were last at YC CL in 2019 and I believe they locked the doors after 10. It would have been nice to be able to go in and sit or be able to grab some water. It didn’t seem very welcoming that they turned off the lights and locked the doors right after desserts.

Originally planning BWI, but those aren’t open yet or are unavailable. I wanted to try something new unless CR Tower king opens up at a discount so have Poly LV club held now. It’s a Sun-Tues stay, so hopefully minimal craziness in the lounge, there is lots available right now. The location works nicely since my two “wants” are Tron and GOG/Epcot garden festival snacking. Jury’s out on Poly, historically I’ve found it annnoying but the rooms look gorg.
I was able to grab a CR Tower Club king room with the spring discount this morning! Slightly less than Poly, and since my main objective ridewise is Tron, it made sense to swap out, despite the longer travel to Epcot. Looking forward to watching HEA from my giant balcony :). Also realized that the CR pool refurb should be done then, so I’ll report back on that.

Wishing you all a great weekend!

I was able to grab a CR Tower Club king room with the spring discount this morning! Slightly less than Poly, and since my main objective ridewise is Tron, it made sense to swap out, despite the longer travel to Epcot. Looking forward to watching HEA from my giant balcony :). Also realized that the CR pool refurb should be done then, so I’ll report back on that.

Wishing you all a great weekend!
What dates? We have Tower King 3/18-20 for D23 Preview of Tron.

Coming back from Epcot we often cheat and rideshare back. Going to Epcot is easy enough.

Yep my fav ride is GOTG but I am looking forward to Tron and enjoying that view from up there . Those balconies are just so big ! Its our new GO TO Disney.

What dates? We have Tower King 3/18-20 for D23 Preview of Tron.

Coming back from Epcot we often cheat and rideshare back. Going to Epcot is easy enough.

Yep my fav ride is GOTG but I am looking forward to Tron and enjoying that view from up there . Those balconies are just so big ! Its our new GO TO Disney.
4/30-5/2 - driving in after hitting my niece’s bday party in Tampa on the 30th and flying out early evening on the 2nd. I keep saying I’ll take a break even when I visit my parents, but that nonstop flight home from MCO is so fantastic. And there’s always SOME excuse to drop into WDW when in the area!

4/30-5/2 - driving in after hitting my niece’s bday party in Tampa on the 30th and flying out early evening on the 2nd. I keep saying I’ll take a break even when I visit my parents, but that nonstop flight home from MCO is so fantastic. And there’s always SOME excuse to drop into WDW when in the area!
Oh I’ll be Atrium 4/28-5/1. Maybe we can say hi on the elevator lol.

Oh I’ll be Atrium 4/28-5/1. Maybe we can say hi on the elevator lol.
Oh - your daughter’s celebration, right?? Bumped from BWI? I was supposed to do BWI then, but had waffled on the trip altogether and by the time I went to rebook, it was clear the rooms weren’t going to be open yet. Still dragging my feet on cancelling poly, but I know I will.

Maybe I can sneak ya’ll up to the big lounge balcony for FW 🤣!

Oh - your daughter’s celebration, right?? Bumped from BWI? I was supposed to do BWI then, but had waffled on the trip altogether and by the time I went to rebook, it was clear the rooms weren’t going to be open yet. Still dragging my feet on cancelling poly, but I know I will.

Maybe I can sneak ya’ll up to the big lounge balcony for FW 🤣!
People can visit rooms just not the lounge. It might be easier for just me to visit . 7 girls could get noisy 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter