Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I looked at all different dates & lengths of stay. The whole year, nothing I checked showed even 1 CL room. We’re retired & can be very flexible, lol. But after a few dates, I was just on a mission to see if anything showed up.
That is weird I feel like it was one of the easier rooms I booked. It probably has something to do with the club level constructions at other hotels. Or because it’s getting into the hot months people like the pool so they pick there. People do cancel rooms though I’ve gotten rooms that way stalking the site. Popular rooms get snatched up really fast though

Yeah, I meant to post that here too, but for those that follow these kinds of things it looks like there have been a few General Manager changes around property over the last month or two. CR and YC/BC swapped, I think I heard GF’s GM has moved to another Disney property somewhere else (I’m not totally sure on that last part so don’t take it as fact), I’m guessing there are others. Seems like these types of management things happen every handful of years so was probably about that time.

I search once, sometimes twice, a day for reservations during the summer right through thanksgiving time frame. Epcot CL's have been scarce, which surprises me because usually I can find at least one of them with availability. The only thing I can think is maybe they've blocked off BC and YC just in case they need to move BWI people due to renovations possibly taking longer than planned, or other upcoming renovations that I don't know about. Seems like BC has to be due soon? Same with monorail resorts - trying to snag GF or CR has been overly difficult maybe because of the pending RPC renovations and keeping CR blocked off to move people as necessary. I wanted CR for MNSSHP and every single category is available except the entire CL. Ironically the only CL that keeps popping up for me is WL, which has always been hard for me to get. So I have that one booked for 3 upcoming trips lol which I know I need to tweak. Oh, AKL and GDT usually show availability for me, but those are not on my radar right now.
Ok, so I'm not the only one experiencing this. I'm finding the same things as you and have been completely baffled as to how is every room category available except CL?! I did find BWI CL today for mid-july, that was not there last week when I checked so maybe those are coming back online!

My family and I are headed to WL in a couple weeks for a club level stay. It has been years since I stayed at the WL club level, so hoping someone can help remind me of th details/update me if anything has changed:

*Can we still checkin on the top floor?
*What are the hours of the various food and snack services at the old faithful club?
*Do they still have staff available on the club level floor 24/7 in case we need anything? The only club level we have stayed at since covid was GDT and I noticed that they did not have any dedictaed club level staff after the lounge closed each evening. Not sure if that is true at all the club leves now, or just that one.
*Anything else you think we should know? any really good food or drink items in the lounge we should try not to miss?

Thanks

I looked at all different dates & lengths of stay. The whole year, nothing I checked showed even 1 CL room. We’re retired & can be very flexible, lol. But after a few dates, I was just on a mission to see if anything showed up.
I had hoped to get a BC room when the AP July-Sept discount came out but ended up that the only International Gateway area available was in BW. I grabbed it at a great price but then realized it conflicted with a wedding we are attending . When I tried to switch to any other time (also retired so completely flexible) during the promotion, there was nothing ...anywhere ...except a presidential suite which is not in my bank account's price range. So CL is definitely in short supply.

My family and I are headed to WL in a couple weeks for a club level stay. It has been years since I stayed at the WL club level, so hoping someone can help remind me of th details/update me if anything has changed:

*What are the hours of the various food and snack services at the old faithful club?
*Do they still have staff available on the club level floor 24/7 in case we need anything? The only club level we have stayed at since covid was GDT and I noticed that they did not have any dedictaed club level staff after the lounge closed each evening. Not sure if that is true at all the club leves now, or just that one.
*Anything else you think we should know? any really good food or drink items in the lounge we should try not to miss?

Thanks

I haven’t stayed WL CL, but all club levels have breakfast 7-10:30; snacks 11-4; appetizers 5-7 & desserts 8-10. Coffee is often available at 6:30 before the lounge opens. All CL lounges are open 7am - 10 pm. Those are the only hours the dedicated CL staff is there, outside of those hours you have to go to the front desk. They never were staffed 24 hours, the hours are not Covid or staffing related.

OT for this thread except that it enables me to potentially get new (to me) discounts…

Omgomgomg. Annual pass sales resuming! I have been kicking myself ever since 2020 or whatever when the CM on the phone encouraged me to wait until my visit to upgrade my parkhopper ticket!

I just blocked out April 20 as a vacation day from work to sit on the phone all day….

Last edited:
OT for this thread except thaf it enables me to potentially get new (to me) discounts…

Omgomgomg. Annual pass sales resuming! I have been kicking myself ever since 2020 or whatever when the CM on the phone encouraged me to wait until my visit to upgrade my parkhopper ticket!

I just blocked out April 20 as a vacation day from work to sit on the phone all day….
If dd only uses it for her husband on their honeymoon and next year 1 year anniversary it will be worth getting.

If dd only uses it for her husband on their honeymoon and next year 1 year anniversary it will be worth getting.
I’m so excited for her!

PHs are so $$ that for people like us, it is definitely worth it. Every time I spend 3 days (so most trips and 3x a year, at least, lately), I drop $500.

I gotta say, I don’t even think I want to take the chance of calling to change my PH ticket for May - I don’t want to get locked out again. I may buy the darned annual pass and activate it later this year.

Thanks
We were just there a few weeks ago:

- We were met at the entrance to the resort by a cast member with our name on our board.
- I think someone already alluded to the hours and they are standard across all CL.
- Nope, just folks there during the open hours from 7am-10pm. Outside that it's the front desk.
- I posted a few reviews several weeks ago, if you wanna search them up.

The staff was great. We really enjoyed our stay there.

I haven’t stayed WL CL, but all club levels have breakfast 7-10:30; snacks 11-4; appetizers 5-7 & desserts 8-10. Coffee is often available at 6:30 before the lounge opens. All CL lounges are open 7am - 10 pm. Those are the only hours the dedicated CL staff is there, outside of those hours you have to go to the front desk. They never were staffed 24 hours, the hours are not Covid or staffing related.
Thanks! That is what i needed to know.

And I wasn't clear about 24/7 staffing. I know there isn't any lounge staff at all hours. I meant was there club level staff available all hours. i know there used to be at Wl and BC because I used it (they would sit at desks just outside the lounge. And I learned last year GDT that they only had people available during lounge hour. So i wasn't certain if WL still had club level staff available around the clock. No biggie. i was mostly just curious

Thanks! That is what i needed to know.

And I wasn't clear about 24/7 staffing. I know there isn't any lounge staff at all hours. I meant was there club level staff available all hours. i know there used to be at Wl and BC because I used it (they would sit at desks just outside the lounge. And I learned last year GDT that they only had people available during lounge hour. So i wasn't certain if WL still had club level staff available around the clock. No biggie. i was mostly just curious
I’ve only been staying cl since 2011. I never had access to cl cm;s other than 7am-10p. You could find somebody early setting up or cleaning up but they are just random.

The lobby has staff 24/7 at least.😊

And I wasn't clear about 24/7 staffing. I know there isn't any lounge staff at all hours. I meant was there club level staff available all hours. i know there used to be at Wl and BC because I used it (they would sit at desks just outside the lounge.

Yes, I understood what you meant, so that’s what I was referring to. While I have never stayed CL @ WL, over the past 20+ years, we’ve had many CL stays @ YC, BC, BWI, CR & GF. Those desks were never 24 hours, that staff was only there from 7 am - 10 pm, the same hours as the lounge staff. All CL operate the same in that regard. Those CMs are still available outside the lounges. They’ve just removed the sitting. They have stand up desks or iPads to work from now. But they still help in all the same ways.

Yes, I understood what you meant, so that’s what I was referring to. While I have never stayed CL @ WL, over the past 20+ years, we’ve had many CL stays @ YC, BC, BWI, CR & GF. Those desks were never 24 hours, that staff was only there from 7 am - 10 pm, the same hours as the lounge staff. All CL operate the same in that regard. Those CMs are still available outside the lounges. They’ve just removed the sitting. They have stand up desks or iPads to work from now. But they still help in all the same ways.
Yeah, I just assumed it was 24/7 previously because I found them and got assistance from the CMs at those desks outside of the lounge hours. But it easily may not have been 24 hour service. I guess I just got lucky. Repeatedly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter