Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

WL CL April 17-20, 2023

Random drink pics. Wine was plentiful and included both Moscato and Riesling. Everything was pour your own or if a CM was in room, he/she would offer to pour. Most beer brands were flying off the shelves, and people seemed to enjoy the beer on tap too (no pic). Different cobbler each night, plus a really large tub of vanilla ice cream to scoop-your-own. Other random/usual desserts too (no pics). Afternoon snacks were same as previously reported (chips/cookies/veggies/dips/granola mix/fruit). I guess I also missed a pic of drink station (iced tea/lemonade/special WL drink).

066FE3D7-0CD1-43AF-8458-241269EF7166.jpeg 5BB3394D-9959-45D0-9478-CFE1676A562E.jpeg16862897-CE2D-40F7-8E85-A908D755CDC0.jpeg D5F78BB5-91EA-43D8-A494-75DF231547AE.jpeg
CE7FAEBB-5E83-4A5A-AB25-E6D93874755C.jpeg 61374592-0045-49C5-9F52-9C2506466BD9.jpeg
817876BD-14DA-4395-B1D8-40EBBAA8C49D.jpeg D12E8F78-0BE0-4AB7-AE81-5A6C24A33AC7.jpeg

Last edited:

We are headed to AKL CL in a little over 2 weeks…. Do you have any new/ updated info that we might find helpful before we go? Other than the Nespresso debacle! :rotfl2: We have stayed CL before but never at AKL and for some reason I am nervous! Was the food great? Plenty of available seating? Were CM’s good about getting wine for you at off times? Did they have champagne/ sparkling wine? Just some things going through my head. Thanks so much if you’re able to pass on any info!!
Hi ! the food selections were very nice. For example Tuesday morning included pastries, bagels, croissants, bobotie and always two other hot dishes (oatmeal and bread pudding on Tuesday). fruits, hard boiled eggs, bacon or sausage, cereal, mostly everything one would want for breakfast. You will have to request mimosas if you are so inclined. My kids LOVED the jungle juice!

Wines / beer were out starting at 5 PM through 7 I believe. People just help themselves. Other times throughout the day you would have to request those types of beverages including champagne.

My kids loved the Mickey bars and Mickey sandwiches in the little fridge next to the soda / drink fridge.

The concierge staff serving the food were super accommodating. One day we had gotten back from the parks and it was after the mid day snacks were taken away. My 9 year old requested a bag of potato chips and they got it right away.

As far as available seating, if you can avoid going to the lounge between 8-9am that is your best bet. We happen to be early risers so at 7:15 there were only a few folks in the lounge. by the time we were ready to leave it was a challenge to find a table. Could also be that we were there the week surrounding Easter break so by May, it might be different.

We only went to the evening offerings twice. The selections were very good. Cheese, olives, some delicious chickpea salads and always at least two hot offerings at the station. I happen to love the food at AKL so for me I thought everything was delicious. One of the eveings there were mini hot dogs for the kids. Big hit for my DS!

Have a great time!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pictures. My family got there yesterday but didn't send me any pictures! They did mention that they didn't think the childs' chicken selection was popular with the kids.

First time staying there and they like it very much.

We really, really enjoyed WL CL! DH had business in Orlando and my kids are away at college, so I went to the parks for the first time ever by myself :oops: . I got lost a few times, lol, but it was fun, though kind of lonely. Anyway, as far as WL CL, this was our first stay there in many years (maybe 10 years?). The room was great for the 2 of us and our view was so good that I was able to get over the fact that I don't like the closed-in balconies. I just put my balcony chair sideways against the slider and sat on the arm rest and was at perfect height to watch the Castle projections and fireworks show. It was nice to be so close to the lounge that we could quickly walk back and forth to grab a drink. The CM's were so very nice and friendly! A standout was Michael, and I'm going to be sure to recognize him. I will say that this room is going to be tricky if we stay as a family of 4. DH thinks we can fit an air mattress in there, so we will probably give it a shot this summer when kids are home from college. Such a shame they couldn't fit a sofa in the room in the place of the table and chairs. Or, if available, I might book the deluxe room but then I'd be giving up the view, and we really did love having our cobbler and drinks while watching the fireworks from our balcony.

Also, I know it's a personal preference/taste, but DH and I really liked the CL food. We thought it was basic enough to not be too adventurous, but also not too basic that it was boring. We didn't need to also eat "dinner" because the lounge food was enough to fill us. We also knew that we had cobbler and ice cream later on, which was nice. Normally we don't really like the lounge desserts very much, but WL is a hit in that department. I think most lounges are doing this now, but we really like having a hot egg dish each morning. I'm not a big morning eater, but I was really content having the hot egg dish and some fruit. All in all, we had a great stay and will definitely be back.

Room 7050 WL CL

DC1F3FB0-4BC5-4856-8BAD-6E2ABED00DA6.jpeg

BC1EC5AA-BEEE-4CA7-9DA9-27C89B65DF56.jpeg

30EAE4C6-7F14-4EC6-A382-98809F8EC840.jpeg

Thanks for posting the pictures. My family got there yesterday but didn't send me any pictures! They did mention that they didn't think the childs' chicken selection was popular with the kids.

First time staying there and they like it very much.

That chicken meal looked better than it tasted, in my opinion. It was really bland. I like food with some zing - my favorites were the shrimp with fregola and the bison lettuce wrap. I liked the beef empanada but wished it had some sort of sauce. DH favored both the beef meals and he liked some of the little glass jars of food.

Glowing in the delight that I finally got an AP this morning, exchanged my PH for my upcoming trip. First thing I did was check AP rates compared with my current ones for late April and late June stays - late April wasn’t cheaper, but I saved about $250 on our late June CR CL room. Just a reminder to any new passholders to check your rates!

Glowing in the delight that I finally got an AP this morning, exchanged my PH for my upcoming trip. First thing I did was check AP rates compared with my current ones for late April and late June stays - late April wasn’t cheaper, but I saved about $250 on our late June CR CL room. Just a reminder to any new passholders to check your rates!
I originally booked under the Disney Visa offer so I'm not expecting a savings, but trying to check anyway. It stuck me back into a Big Thunder queue just to look at AP room rates! The bar is moving but I've been at "more than an hour" for 45 minutes.

I originally booked under the Disney Visa offer so I'm not expecting a savings, but trying to check anyway. It stuck me back into a Big Thunder queue just to look at AP room rates! The bar is moving but I've been at "more than an hour" for 45 minutes.
I mean, that’s not funny, it’s just TYPICAL. After getting up at 2:55 am, I would not have it in me to wait in another queue. About 15 min after I bought my AP, I started to feel a crash coming on!!!

For both my stays, I was booked under general public up to 25% discounts. The AP one in June was up to 30%. AP in a few weeks was also billed as up to 25%, but the rate was higher (I didn’t look at resort specifics, but we all know the discounts vary in availability and amount).

Eta - CONGRATS on your AP! A world of (haha) savings is in our future ;)!

Got one too! 😁 saved a few dollars on a YC reservation, but still trying to find CR CL—help! Roughly what dates did you find? I can’t see any CR CL until mid fall. 😔

Got one too! 😁 saved a few dollars on a YC reservation, but still trying to find CR CL—help! Roughly what dates did you find? I can’t see any CR CL until mid fall. 😔
Nothing in the Tower, even when I was looking weeks ago. We have a GW Hospitality Suite with CL access, June 22-25, booked as a placeholder but may be what we have! There is a GW 1-bedroom suite with CL access available at that same time, AP rate was available an hour ago. Good luck!

Nothing in the Tower, even when I was looking weeks ago. We have a GW Hospitality Suite with CL access, June 22-25, booked as a placeholder but may be what we have! There is a GW 1-bedroom suite with CL access available at that same time, AP rate was available an hour ago. Good luck!
Thanks. Really want to be in tower. Right now have a Disney visa discount on a regular theme park room. So frustrating that we know CL is open, but Atruim and Tower Club ressies all blocked off. 😔

At least yay on our AP’s right?

Thanks. Really want to be in tower. Right now have a Disney visa discount on a regular theme park room. So frustrating that we know CL is open, but Atruim and Tower Club ressies all blocked off. 😔

At least yay on our AP’s right?
True!! I’m having a tough time finding any CL then, nothing else in the Bay Lake area. I was looking for a way to share with my sister and have 2 bathrooms, and this fit for us, but we all know that’ll be a painful trek to the lounge… I plan to keep stalking!

I mean, that’s not funny, it’s just TYPICAL. After getting up at 2:55 am, I would not have it in me to wait in another queue. About 15 min after I bought my AP, I started to feel a crash coming on!!!

For both my stays, I was booked under general public up to 25% discounts. The AP one in June was up to 30%. AP in a few weeks was also billed as up to 25%, but the rate was higher (I didn’t look at resort specifics, but we all know the discounts vary in availability and amount).

Eta - CONGRATS on your AP! A world of (haha) savings is in our future ;)!
Well I left the tab open while I worked, but the progress bar on the website still hadn't reached halfway across after more than an hour, so I tried on my phone and it went right through to search for the rates. (Doh!) The AP rate ended up being a 30% discount at BC vs. the 25% discount I had booked through my Disney Visa. No real "savings" though because I just upgraded my room category instead. :rotfl:

True!! I’m having a tough time finding any CL then, nothing else in the Bay Lake area. I was looking for a way to share with my sister and have 2 bathrooms, and this fit for us, but we all know that’ll be a painful trek to the lounge… I plan to keep stalking!
Despite the trek, the GW CL’s look like really nice rooms. I think at least one of them is really close to the main building too. We’ll all keep stalking and hopefully some CL’s will open up for the summer.

Last edited:
Despite the trek, the GW CL’s look like really nice rooms. I think at least one of them is really close to the main building too. We’ll all keep staling and hopefully some CL’s will open up for the summer.
I had the hospitality suite once. It is close to the lobby -ish. I did not mind the walk , my guys were lazy and only went for breakfast and appies. I had to fetch cookies n milk etc during the day and evening. I really don’t mind though. I love running around the resort vs sitting in the room.

Dh wants an AP now. Probably so he can get cl with AP rates.

He rarely goes so I’d didnt think to buy him one.

Why is it still hours long….
Oh shoot - I hope you get it. I have been the only one in my family who has maintained an AP since Covid times (the only time in 20 years that I didn't renew and decided to let lapse because we were busy that year and were going to have an 8-month lull where we couldn't go to disney). Glad I at least bought mine before they stopped selling them. It has been a pain buying hoppers for DH and my kids for every trip. Not excited about the cost, but at least we can now come and go like we used to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter