Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We normally stay at BWI CL, but we're a family of 6 and need the deluxe rooms. Which we can't book right now (for our august stay). We're currently booked at BC in 2 separate rooms instead.

Now I'm reading that BC is undergoing refurbishment too and I'm worried. But at least I can understand why I can't book the BWI Deluxe rooms.

So now I have to decide whether we keep looking and switch back to BWI once rooms become available, or whether we stay at BC. We'd miss the cast members, and last time we missed a trip they were worried about us :love:

We normally stay at BWI CL, but we're a family of 6 and need the deluxe rooms. Which we can't book right now (for our august stay). We're currently booked at BC in 2 separate rooms instead.

Now I'm reading that BC is undergoing refurbishment too and I'm worried. But at least I can understand why I can't book the BWI Deluxe rooms.

So now I have to decide whether we keep looking and switch back to BWI once rooms become available, or whether we stay at BC. We'd miss the cast members, and last time we missed a trip they were worried about us :love:
There is definitely no bad choice there!!

Just to let you know, unless they recently pulled inventory, the BWI Deluxe rooms had been available for bookings after 5/1, so if you aren’t seeing anything, it might not be because of the refurbishment but because they are booked. But hopefully you will be able to snag one so you can make the decision between the two!

There is definitely no bad choice there!!

Just to let you know, unless they recently pulled inventory, the BWI Deluxe rooms had been available for bookings after 5/1, so if you aren’t seeing anything, it might not be because of the refurbishment but because they are booked. But hopefully you will be able to snag one so you can make the decision between the two!
Thanks, it's odd to be unable to book a room for the week we normally go (and we tried a pretty broad range of dates). We'll keep looking. Otherwise we do enjoy BC, we'll just miss our CM friends

WL CL April 17-20, 2023

3 main dishes each night, 1 of which was considered a kids' dish:
I love the note indicating that the Empanadas contain dairy. The CL's need WAY more of this.

For the life of me, I can NOT understand why the CL's do not list common allergens beside most dishes.

Foods' buffets post ingredient lists above every soup/salad/prepared food on their buffet. They use the same font as packaged food labels use. If a soup has milk/tree nuts/ sesame, those words are highlighted, and listed again on the bottom.

Many restaurants and fast casual restaurants use little icons, like a little leaf = vegan. They have icons for the major allergens.

Allergens aside, I find it very helpful.

I've requested this on multiple post-visit surveys, but so far no luck.

Currently sitting at the quiet pool and can actively see them working on the lounge and other rooms as well. You can hear power tools being utilized in the lounge, as they have the balcony doors open, but the rest of it seems to just be touch up painting.
I am supposed to be checking in to a Deluxe club level room on 5/17 we are 2 adults 4 children I hope we don't get moved. Thanks for the update

Just got a pre-arrival call from CR (Tower Club) asking about allergies, specual events, etc. I check in Sunday. Been a while since that happened! I missed the call bc I’m still at work, but nice touch, they said I could text back.

Coupla days to get through first, but should be fun. Looking forward to my first Tower Club stay!!

Just got a pre-arrival call from CR (Tower Club) asking about allergies, specual events, etc. I check in Sunday. Been a while since that happened! I missed the call bc I’m still at work, but nice touch, they said I could text back.

Coupla days to get through first, but should be fun. Looking forward to my first Tower Club stay!!
Very exciting. Hope you have a great time :)

For anyone familiar with Poly club, we’re staying in garden view level next week. Two kids under 10 but no stroller. Any thoughts on requesting 3rd floor vs 1st floor? I’ve heard both preferences and curious to hear from other CL goers, thanks!
We really liked staying on the first floor with young children. We could sit out on the patio while the kids played on the grass where they would often see little bunnies hopping around! And depending on room location, they could also play in the sand while we watched from the patio. The kids are now teenagers & still want to stay at Poly. But I can’t afford it anymore!

Bummer:(. I’m so sorry!

I don’t trust any of the WDW timelines anymore. I have RPC booked for 2 days in early Dec - I actually booked a backup room at BWI just in case. Of course, I’m pathological.
May I ask how you successfully booked a back up room?Did you have to book it using one of your friend‘s or family’s names? I had BWI deluxe reserved, but wasn’t sure how many of us are going, so I wanted to keep that reservation & book a regular BWI CL room as a backup. I initially tried online to book the second reservation but ended up having to call & was told that I couldn’t have two rooms booked at the same time. I’d really like to know your secret!

Currently sitting at the quiet pool and can actively see them working on the lounge and other rooms as well. You can hear power tools being utilized in the lounge, as they have the balcony doors open, but the rest of it seems to just be touch up painting.
I wonder what they're doing to the lounge. Did it NEED an update?? Just a freshen up? Maybe new trim work or window treatments or something? Or is there a cool new offering that other lounges have that this one didn't?

May I ask how you successfully booked a back up room?Did you have to book it using one of your friend‘s or family’s names? I had BWI deluxe reserved, but wasn’t sure how many of us are going, so I wanted to keep that reservation & book a regular BWI CL room as a backup. I initially tried online to book the second reservation but ended up having to call & was told that I couldn’t have two rooms booked at the same time. I’d really like to know your secret!
I frequently have multiple reservations for the same trip (same travel party and credit card) while I sort out my plans and budget, so I don’t know why they wouldn’t let you make a backup.

I mentioned it recently, but we currently have 3 reservations for our trip in 2 weeks - CL BWI, standard BWI and CL CR. I normally wouldn’t have multiple reservations so close to traveling, but until I am certain with what is happening with the refurb and how it may impact us, I won’t cancel anything.

Maybe try booking online again or hope you get a different cast member if you call!

I‘ve had more than 1 room booked at the same time. I just booked both rooms online myself. Even if I’ve had to call about something else, no one has ever said anything about the 2nd room.

I frequently have multiple reservations for the same trip (same travel party and credit card) while I sort out my plans and budget, so I don’t know why they wouldn’t let you make a backup.

I mentioned it recently, but we currently have 3 reservations for our trip in 2 weeks - CL BWI, standard BWI and CL CR. I normally wouldn’t have multiple reservations so close to traveling, but until I am certain with what is happening with the refurb and how it may impact us, I won’t cancel anything.

Maybe try booking online again or hope you get a different cast member if you call!
Thanks! I’ve already released the deluxe room. Sure wish I could’ve kept it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter