Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

May I ask how you successfully booked a back up room?Did you have to book it using one of your friend‘s or family’s names? I had BWI deluxe reserved, but wasn’t sure how many of us are going, so I wanted to keep that reservation & book a regular BWI CL room as a backup. I initially tried online to book the second reservation but ended up having to call & was told that I couldn’t have two rooms booked at the same time. I’d really like to know your secret!
I have never had an issue booking an alternate online, though I try not to do it too much. Sometimes I have to clear all my caches/cookies. I have been told that on phone calls as well - so I just don’t call ;).

Just got a pre-arrival call from CR (Tower Club) asking about allergies, specual events, etc. I check in Sunday. Been a while since that happened! I missed the call bc I’m still at work, but nice touch, they said I could text back.

Coupla days to get through first, but should be fun. Looking forward to my first Tower Club stay!!

Enjoy! Curious if you encounter the beloved coddled eggs. My earlier info that they were going to be on the outs coinciding with new CG chef menu changes 4/1 (when the 50th ended) had not come to reality as of a few weeks ago. One can keep hoping though. 😇

Just got a pre-arrival call from CR (Tower Club) asking about allergies, specual events, etc. I check in Sunday. Been a while since that happened! I missed the call bc I’m still at work, but nice touch, they said I could text back.

Coupla days to get through first, but should be fun. Looking forward to my first Tower Club stay!!
Dd got one from Atrium Cl too.

For others: post Covid we have been called from CR for Atrium and Tower CL stays.

Enjoy Tower Club. We are not fans of the CR and never even considered staying there until our March trip when we were booked at the GF but changed because of the walkway being closed. We were so surprised how much we liked Tower Club. Will definitely stay there again.

Enjoy Tower Club. We are not fans of the CR and never even considered staying there until our March trip when we were booked at the GF but changed because of the walkway being closed. We were so surprised how much we liked Tower Club. Will definitely stay there again.
I didn’t love CR (Atrium) either, but same w/the walkway, and it annoys me to pay the difference right now for GF RPC with no walkway and older rooms. My sister was upgraded to Tower Club back in Nov 2022, and she snuck me up - and I was a fan!

Does anyone know if the Chronos club offers any "to-go" snacks like little bags or chips to go into the park with?
In addition to the items Ritchie248 listed, we saw bagged cookies (mid-day offering only), packaged candies, and whole fruits. They also offer bottled beverages.

Though I have to say the packaged apples and carrots were not very good. We eat baby carrots all the time, but the packaged ones we have seen in the CL were all dried out. (Both at Gran Destino and CR.) The apples slices were oddly bitter. The packaged grapes are okay, but the package is tiny. They are the packs that come with kids' meals in QS locations.

The staff is super though, and the lounge is beautiful (decor, view, layout).

Does anyone who's stayed at BWI CL have Lene’s email? She gave me her card before we checked out and then we came home, I set it down on my desk, then we had a flood and never saw the card again. I'd love to send her an email, but don't have her card.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been told the same thing about not being able to have 2 rooms booked. I was able to book 2 online but when I called about something, the rep said I had to cancel.one because I wasn't allowed to have 2. He literally made me pick one to keep on the spot. I guess it all depends on who you talk too.

a little help/info please; since we were bumped from our May 9-16 BWI Dleuxe CL to finally a 1 BR BWV i have a question; we are promised a great room of our choice so that is taken care of; now, since we never stayed at any DVC property except when we drove down after 9/11/2001 for walts 100th b-day - sept 29 - 0ct 6. from long island we made it to disneys hilton head the first day - about 10 hrs - i was younger and healthier then - and stayed in the 1 BR villa and loved it; it was only for 1 night;

so from what i read on the official disney housekeeping page, if you are not a DVC member using your points and paying in full via cash(DIS VISA card) for the stay, you do get full housekeeping daily as opposed to the 4th day 'tidy'; is this known to be true for those that have done this? DW would really love the daily cleaning, etc; we also ordered from Vacation Grocery Delivery and i know it comes the day before checkin and stays at bell services in their fridge and freezer, but do i go down and get it or do they bring it up to the room after we checkin? i will be eating all meals out but wife wants some brekkie items for early morning before full brekkies out; thanks;

a little help/info please; since we were bumped from our May 9-16 BWI Dleuxe CL to finally a 1 BR BWV i have a question; we are promised a great room of our choice so that is taken care of; now, since we never stayed at any DVC property except when we drove down after 9/11/2001 for walts 100th b-day - sept 29 - 0ct 6. from long island we made it to disneys hilton head the first day - about 10 hrs - i was younger and healthier then - and stayed in the 1 BR villa and loved it; it was only for 1 night;

so from what i read on the official disney housekeeping page, if you are not a DVC member using your points and paying in full via cash(DIS VISA card) for the stay, you do get full housekeeping daily as opposed to the 4th day 'tidy'; is this known to be true for those that have done this? DW would really love the daily cleaning, etc; we also ordered from Vacation Grocery Delivery and i know it comes the day before checkin and stays at bell services in their fridge and freezer, but do i go down and get it or do they bring it up to the room after we checkin? i will be eating all meals out but wife wants some brekkie items for early morning before full brekkies out; thanks;
Yes you get full housekeeping each day. I stay in DVC a lot always for cash. In December I stayed at the boardwalk villas and had daily housekeeping in our one bedroom. It’s a great room you’ll love it

a little help/info please; since we were bumped from our May 9-16 BWI Dleuxe CL to finally a 1 BR BWV i have a question; we are promised a great room of our choice so that is taken care of;
Well there are no matches to the 10 Deluxe CL Room that sleep 8 in a DVC 1 BR. However there are 6 1BR DVC Villas on the 4th (6) and 5th (6) floors that overlook the Boardwalk in a similar postilion to where a CL Deluxe Room would be on the BW.
so from what i read on the official disney housekeeping page, if you are not a DVC member using your points and paying in full via cash(DIS VISA card) for the stay, you do get full housekeeping daily as opposed to the 4th day 'tidy';
You as a Cash guest should receive daily mousekeeeping just as if you have been on the Inn Side of the resort. Note: sometimes a mousekeeper might forget but a quick call to mouekeeping on your arrival should allow you to chose a time for daily mousekeeping; Morning, Early afternoon, or last afternoon.
do i go down and get it or do they bring it up to the room after we checkin?
You can retrieve your food order from Bell Services (BS) (No charge but a tip would be nice) or BS can bring the items to your room. You should have the standard $6 fee for entire package delivery to your DVC room not per bag or item.

You can also order food staples from the Screen Door for delivery to your room after 5 PM on day of arrival. A member of your party must be present for the delivery.

Here is the latest order form: https://cdn2.parksmedia.wdprapps.di...c-resorts/BW_Grocery_Order_Form_July_2021.pdf

Dave

I've been told the same thing about not being able to have 2 rooms booked. I was able to book 2 online but when I called about something, the rep said I had to cancel.one because I wasn't allowed to have 2. He literally made me pick one to keep on the spot. I guess it all depends on who you talk too.
I think my phone would accidentally get disconnected…

AP holders were always allowed to have 3 reservations/roomed booked throughout history

cant remember when i wasnt an AP holder so cant answer for that but i imagine you can always book in spouse/kids name as long as if you opt for one of those, they check in

Happened to me as well! Had both BC and Poly CL’s booked… the CM told me to pick one because if I didn’t, the system would automatically cancel one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter