Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

CR Tower Club apps! (Same as Atrium, I assume, but with sushi.)

Attachments

• IMG_7154.jpeg
    IMG_7154.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7149.jpeg
    IMG_7149.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7150.jpeg
    IMG_7150.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7151.jpeg
    IMG_7151.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7152.jpeg
    IMG_7152.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7153.jpeg
    IMG_7153.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 60

I didn't try too hard, but you can book a new BWI CL reservation toward the end of May for whatever that's worth...
It’s definitely going to come down to the wire for me. We have a 5/12 check-in, and while I have other reservations and can pivot, I will need to make some kind of decision by late on 5/6 so I don’t lose money. My preference is the CL, so I want to wait it out, but geez, the unnecessary stress is frustrating. And I’m not only worried about the CL room, but making sure it’s a fully functional lounge.

It’s definitely going to come down to the wire for me. We have a 5/12 check-in, and while I have other reservations and can pivot, I will need to make some kind of decision by late on 5/6 so I don’t lose money. My preference is the CL, so I want to wait it out, but geez, the unnecessary stress is frustrating. And I’m not only worried about the CL room, but making sure it’s a fully functional lounge.
I wish there was another baseline response here. I just wanted to acknowledge your frustration. Any way to call and ask? Silly Q, I know.

I wonder what they're doing to the lounge. Did it NEED an update?? Just a freshen up? Maybe new trim work or window treatments or something? Or is there a cool new offering that other lounges have that this one didn't?
one thing i heard is that they are going to knock out the entire left wall as you enter which i believe is the northeast wall of the lounge, and create a huge, beautiful window there; it should give a great view of any epcot fireworks at night without having to step out on the balcony;

You should be okay. Sent you a pm

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter