Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Club level for the bachelorette party really worked out. We had breakfast and headed out for early park access both mornings. The girls learned to grab treats as needed for the parks or room.

CR staff is really good. 👍

I didn’t spend much time with the girls last night. I had appetizers, rode Tron then watched fireworks from the lounge, I really enjoyed having HEA back 🥰

The girls did have me join them in the room before I headed out for MK. Dd is a big Taylor Swift fan. So they did a Taylor thing. The played music and did my daughters ERA’s. Legit each girl was dressed like one of MY girls stages from junior high to now.

A Lilly Pulitzer Dress, moontshirt(early college), sporty dd, Nashville wear your cowboy hat dd, basketball dd ( even had her jersey#), and EMO dd. I cried. It was so sweet for them to do that.

I did get late check out for today and dd and I will be non cl at GF. I will post pix over there if interested.

Last edited:
It’s definitely going to come down to the wire for me. We have a 5/12 check-in, and while I have other reservations and can pivot, I will need to make some kind of decision by late on 5/6 so I don’t lose money. My preference is the CL, so I want to wait it out, but geez, the unnecessary stress is frustrating. And I’m not only worried about the CL room, but making sure it’s a fully functional lounge.
I am supposed to check in to a Deluxe club level room on 5/17 :scared: they havent changed anything to my reservation which is for 6 people. Keepingmy fingers crossed.

CR Tower Lounge bfast (not shown: avocado toast, breads - croissants, bagels, biscuits - the 3 pics make it look pretty anemic, but it wasn’t). One thing about tower that’s less than ideal: they’re not terribly prompt with morning service. Everything is about 15-30 min late. No coffee out at 6:30 (and Nescafe machine broken), no hot items out at 7. I remember this from my sister’s stay as well. It’s already hard enough to get going early on the CL morning schedule, so that’s a bit annoying.

Took a Lyft to Swolphin to get EE at Epcot from the IG entrance. Will hit a few things, have GotG vq (17) and $ll, try some snacks, and back to my room for some meetings ;).

Attachments

• IMG_7194.jpeg
    IMG_7194.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7195.jpeg
    IMG_7195.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7196.jpeg
    IMG_7196.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

CR Tower Lounge bfast (not shown: avocado toast, breads - croissants, bagels, biscuits - the 3 pics make it look pretty anemic, but it wssn’t). One thing about tower that’s less than ideal: they’re not terribly prompt with morning service. Everything is about 15-30 min late. No coffee out at 6:30 (and Nescafe machine broken), no hot items out at 7. I remember this from my sister’s stay as well. It’s already hard enough to get going early on the CL morning schedule, so that’s a bit annoying.

Took a Lyft to Swolphin to get EE at Epcot from the IG entrance. Will hit a few things, have GotG vq (17) and $ll, try some snacks, and back to my room for some meetings ;).
Are they late for dinner too? I have reservations for dinner but want to sample some food from the lounge before going but would need to go when it first opens to still make it to my reservations

Are they late for dinner too? I have reservations for dinner but want to sample some food from the lounge before going but would need to go when it first opens to still make it to my reservations
I just got here yesterday afternoon, when I went over at 5:30, it was out. I’m not as bothered about being prompt other than bfast.

One thing about tower that’s less than ideal: they’re not terribly prompt with morning service. Everything is about 15-30 min late. No coffee out at 6:30 (and Nescafe machine broken), no hot items out at 7. I remember this from my sister’s stay as well. It’s already hard enough to get going early on the CL morning schedule, so that’s a bit annoying.
Be sure to include on your survey, or even better, use that email they send you telling you the name of the resort GM: at the bottom of the email is a blue clickable tab that says 'Feedback'.

Be sure to include on your survey, or even better, use that email they send you telling you the name of the resort GM: at the bottom of the email is a blue clickable tab that says 'Feedback'.
I will. I want to rope drop EE at HS tomorrow, and there’s no way I can do breakfast. I do feel better that @trishadono and I drank a looooot of wine yesterday, at least I know I got my $’s worth to the extent that’s possible ;).

CR Tower Club apps. And pretty much, they’re my apps because there’s one other person in here! Wine the same as last night.

Attachments

• IMG_7212.jpeg
    IMG_7212.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7211.jpeg
    IMG_7211.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7210.jpeg
    IMG_7210.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_7209.jpeg
    IMG_7209.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_7208.jpeg
    IMG_7208.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7207.jpeg
    IMG_7207.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7206.jpeg
    IMG_7206.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 71
Yeah, I’m not surprised the CM wouldn’t let you. As others have said best to do it online and you won’t have issues. I do it somewhat often if I’m waiting for exact dates or hedging for a certain room type or resort.
I tried online before I called & was given the dreaded “ we’re unable to complete your order” or whatever & the message said I had to call to complete the reservation. But at least I know it IS possible to do now!

CR Tower Club apps. And pretty much, they’re my apps because there’s one other person in here! Wine the same as last night.
Yum! I don’t see any spicy Mayo near the sushi. Do you think that’s something I can ask for?

CR Tower Club: Desserts tonight: vanilla cupcakes, banana-chocolate mini whoopie pies, black forest tarts, cookies. And bubbly on request, of course.

Rode Tron again tonight, was in the front row solo due to a mixup of the party ahead of me. The girl sitting behind me aporoached me afterwards and said, “I saw you living your best life up there, arms out in the front row!”

That’s kinda how I feel right now on this giant balcony!!

Attachments

• IMG_7215.jpeg
    IMG_7215.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 62
CR Tower Club bfast. Out at 7:05 or so, I managed to stuff a nummy fried chicken biscuit down my gullet and am en route to DHS. Pictures snapped hastily so are not the best.

For those keeping track, tomorrow is Day 3 of my stay - and the food rotation. Coddled eggs or not? I an guessing yes.

Attachments

• IMG_7232.jpeg
    IMG_7232.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7236.jpeg
    IMG_7236.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7235.jpeg
    IMG_7235.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7234.jpeg
    IMG_7234.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7233.jpeg
    IMG_7233.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 69
I’m behind reading posts but popped in to add about our day yesterday.

2 girls left early, 2 had flights delayed and 2 had flight canceled with no other affordable options to get home. Spirit canceled and didn’t even notify them! Lucky one girl checked herself and found it. So the 6 of us transferred to gf. We did lunch at Kona and 2 left for airport in the afternoon. When I checked in at GF I was to add 2 girls to my room. They said I didn’t need day pass if girls were leaving in an hour so they just checked out out room for a bit and left.

The girls totally loved GF room! I was glad they got to see it.

Lucky the 2 I was left with , one is my neighbor , the other dd was in her wedding last year. So that worked greatl. We went back to poly for QS then dd and I did SM and Tron, I sent them to Atrium lounge. It was still their check out day, so why not? Then they watched fireworks from my room. Then we got back and went to the pool.

Girls had so much fun! CL🥂🥰

I’m behind reading posts but popped in to add about our day yesterday.

2 girls left early, 2 had flights delayed and 2 had flight canceled with no other affordable options to get home. Spirit canceled and didn’t even notify them! Lucky one girl checked herself and found it. So the 6 of us transferred to gf. We did lunch at Kona and 2 left for airport in the afternoon. When I checked in at GF I was to add 2 girls to my room. They said I didn’t need day pass if girls were leaving in an hour so they just checked out out room for a bit and left.

The girls totally loved GF room! I was glad they got to see it.

Lucky the 2 I was left with , one is my neighbor , the other dd was in her wedding last year. So that worked greatl. We went back to poly for QS then dd and I did SM and Tron, I sent them to Atrium lounge. It was still their check out day, so why not? Then they watched fireworks from my room. Then we got back and went to the pool.

Girls had so much fun! CL🥂🥰
Thank you so much for all of your posts, they are always so helpful and I love to see them. Is there any possible way you could ask someone at the Grand when the main building is going to go down now that Sugar Loaf is done and if you can't, I totally understand. Just desperate at this point lol. When I was there in April they said 2 weeks after Sugar Loaf was completed would be when they would start the main building but at that time, they had just released rooms for RPC for Memorial Day weekend which I snagged up for one last trip before they close thinking there was no way they would make the rooms available if there was a chance they'd be done sooner with Sugar Loaf which of course now has happened. I keep calling signature services and they have no information. Just can't believe they still don't have any info. Our trip is in 22 days and this is REALLY stressing me out lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter