Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

They had them. I made my husband try it since I don’t think it’s pregnancy friendly. He was not a fan lol. I wish they had more egg options like scrambled eggs
Eek. 😬 I would not have eaten them either in your situation. They totally should get some regular egg options. Isn’t it apparent by now that the coddleds are NOT popular?? 😜 Hope the rest of your CL stay is good.

Last edited:

Otherwise excellent! Frittatas the other days along with avocado toast. Rotating sausage/bacon/spiral ham. Nutella crepes, bread pudding, & shrimp + grits also made appearances.
Sounds pretty good. I didn’t know they had bacon?!? 😋 I know they have a vegetable frittata—we’re there other flavors? Were the frittatas good? Hope your Atrium stay was fun.

Last edited:
Eek. 😬 I would not have eaten them either in your situation. They totally should get some regular egg options. Isn’t it apparent by now that the coddleds are NOT popular?? 😜 Hope the rest of your CL stay is good.
My experience is if you ask, they may accommodate your request. I saw someone request eggs at the YC CL last December

Last edited:

Just checked in at CSR CL. If anyone has any questions let me know. Its our first time here. The lounge is beautiful and huge.
We're there in August and I can't wait! It'll be our first club level stay.

Any pictures of food would be fantastic! Especially curious about dinner offerings, if you're around during that timeframe.
But really would love to hear any and all comments :)

Evening apps

Attachments

• 20230523_165950.jpg
    20230523_165950.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 20230523_170208.jpg
    20230523_170208.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 94
  • 20230523_170204.jpg
    20230523_170204.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 20230523_170026.jpg
    20230523_170026.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 20230523_170021.jpg
    20230523_170021.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 20230523_170011.jpg
    20230523_170011.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 87
  • 20230523_170005.jpg
    20230523_170005.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 20230523_170011.jpg
    20230523_170011.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 100
A couple of quick questions for those of you that have been to YC Club Level lately:

1 - will someone greet us and take us upstairs to the CL Check in like they do at GF? We are arriving at MCO at 10:30 AM so I doubt our room will be ready. And/or will Bell Services meet us to store the luggage?

2 - any recent photos of offerings of food and such?

Taking a little poll - I'm adding a solo night to my upcoming June stay to ensure I get there in time to spend the full next afternoon with family (I have a looooong cross-country flight). I may take a flight that gets in at 7 pm, so I probably shouldn't stay Deluxe and DEFINITELY shouldn't stay CL. But you all know I'm a snob with no respect for money, and these are all AP discounted (see, I'm thrifty!), so here we are.

I'm in CR Tower for the next 3 nights, but my room category (king) isn't available for the additional night. I usually hit Epcot on solo days, so would love to stay nearby, but it will be late June so likely hot, so either way I may well get stuck roomless for a bit in the afternoon. Considerations include the general PITA of moving my stuff and my inherent laziness ;) ; I've always avoided splits for this reason. Here are my choices from low to high:

WL: resort view CL king
AKL: savanna view CL king
GF: water view non-CL
BC- resort view CL (are these rooms all refurbed? If so, I'd go with this)
CR - Tower club standard room (easiest and very appealing, but $200 more than BC - maybe worth it?)

-there's also a club level resort view - Atrium Club not stated in the title, but basically same $ as known Tower room, and photo looks like Atrium Club

What say you, my fellow CL-ers?

Last edited:
A couple of quick questions for those of you that have been to YC Club Level lately:

1 - will someone greet us and take us upstairs to the CL Check in like they do at GF? We are arriving at MCO at 10:30 AM so I doubt our room will be ready. And/or will Bell Services meet us to store the luggage?

2 - any recent photos of offerings of food and such?

We’ve stayed several times since CL reopened & have not been met even once. So that seems to have gone away. We usually try our Magic band & see if it will operate the elevator. The last few times, it hasn’t. We go to the front desk & say we’re checking in CL. One time there was someone in the lobby with an IPad, so we approached her & told her. The front desk clerk & in the other case, the CM with the IPad then took us upstairs. We do on line check in usually. But the CM upstairs always checks our MB to make sure they’re set up.

Yes, when you get out of your car just tell the bellman you need your luggage stored. We last stayed at the end of January. I have posts with pictures of the lounge offerings starting on page 1963. There are several posts.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter