Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We had dinner at Narcossee’s, but checked the lounge on the way out.

View attachment 774064View attachment 774065View attachment 774066View attachment 774067View attachment 774068View attachment 774069View attachment 774070

There was a place for chicken nuggets, but apparently were being refilled.

Sunset

View attachment 774072
Oh my, wedge salad? You might have just convinced me to book CR Tower CL for our upcoming long weekend trip! It’s been available and I’ve been eyeing it.

Another nice spread in Tower Club. How was Narcoossee's?

We were there Easter weekend, just a few days after they reopened. I had the scallops & gnocchi which was amazing. So I ordered it again. Maybe I built it up too much in my mind? Or maybe I wasn’t as hungry this time? It was good, but not amazing.

The blueberry feta salad
IMG_0463.jpeg

My husbands fillet

IMG_0464.jpeg

The scallops & gnocchi

IMG_0465.jpeg

We were there Easter weekend, just a few days after they reopened. I had the scallops & gnocchi which was amazing. So I ordered it again. Maybe I built it up too much in my mind? Or maybe I wasn’t as hungry this time? It was good, but not amazing.

The blueberry feta salad
View attachment 774083

My husbands fillet

View attachment 774084

The scallops & gnocchi

View attachment 774087
Everything looks great! I do that to myself too and nothing is ever as good as I remember it being the first time LOL.
I'm sorry you were disappointed but I hope you and hubby still had a great evening :)

Everything looks great! I do that to myself too and nothing is ever as good as I remember it being the first time LOL.
I'm sorry you were disappointed but I hope you and hubby still had a great evening :)

Thanks! We’re having a great time. Since December he’s had some health issues including 2 surgeries plus we’ve had a few home maintenance issues. So it’s been a stressful year. We’re just being very relaxed & laughing a lot. The crowds are lower than I expected so that helps too.

Thank you to all who so quickly responded to my question!!
I like to think we’re polite travelers, with 2 respectful kids, but just wasn’t sure if there were some unspoken club level norms I wasn’t aware of.
We definitely have some dining reservations too (first time visits to Sanaa and The Boathouse!), and plenty of daily activities planned. Definitely sounds like we’re on the same page with everyone’s comments and have nothing to worry about. We won’t be crashing in there from breakfast through dinner 😆 Can’t wait for our first “taste” of club level!

had some magical luck this morning around 4AM; originally had a cruise booked for october; since we were told DD is due mid nov we decided to cancel and book another wdw trip for earlier; but only standard CLs at BWI were available and did get the partial AP discount since dates are sept 26-oct5; so i kept checking and just this morning some deluxes opened and grabbed one and they had the partial dates AP discount still as well; hopefully will get 4229, or 27, or 25 which makes things so easy; also have the deluxe booked for jan 30 - feb 6, 2024 too and wasn't a shortage since booked may 31 as soon as 24 rates were released; now if while there in sept/oct and the bounceback is even better for jan/feb we will flip that over then too;

Last Chronos visit in January, a man would come in right before the 5:00pm service with a tray. As soon as they put out food, he would jump in front of people - kind of like, I just need to grab something, yet he would, literally load up his tray, leaving people to wait for the food to be replenished. He would then leave with his take. He did this for breakfast, too, but I don’t know if it was daily since we didn’t make it at open a few days. I didn’t see anyone confront him in the five days we were there. And I know someone on here has experience with someone coming into Innkeepers with a tray and snagging all the cookies at dessert time. I’ve seen all types in the lounges over the years.
I get that the regular CL folks that get to do this often may complain about guest behavior that they consider rude, but it kind of goes both ways IMHO. You don't know this guy's situation and some people have something going on that is not visible. Perhaps he has a severely autistic child that can't be in a public space for long, so he was bringing food back for him and his family. Perhaps there's another reason that is legit. I think judging people harshly for what someone perceives as "rude" behavior is not right. You don't know the whole story.
If you're there for the duration of every breakfast and appetizer period, in my opinion it's too much. If you're sitting there languishing over your third plate and people are coming in, finding nowhere to sit, and leaving, you've been there too long. If you're using it as a bar all day long, every day, including repeatedly during periods where the alcohol is not out, I personally think that's a bit much. If you jump up and run over as new items are being brought out, to me that's just rude and crass. Hopefully just the fact that you care enough to ask means you'll know when it's "too long".
Personally, I will never understand how anyone can eat every, or most, meals in the lounge for multiple days. There's nothing there that replaces a good restaurant experience. That's just my opinion though. We enjoy table service meals on vacation a lot more than lounge bites.
Again, for some folks, this may be their one and done CL trip ever. Let's face it, these stays are not cheap by any means. So I get that they may want to get their moneys worth. For others who get to do this more often or think that a $1000 per night room is no big deal, they may consider anything beyond a 30 minute stay as rude. I do think that there is somewhat of a fine line when staying at a lounge in terms of behavior/length of stay, but I also understand that some people may have booked CL to get the most out of CL.

If there's not enough space in the lounge or not enough food offerings because they are being consumed, that is not the consumers fault. That's on Disney. Why would you not offer enough to accommodate the number of potential guests and why have a lounge so small that it can't accommodate everyone? I've stayed in plenty of lounges with other companies and most of them get it right. Yes, they get crowded at times, yes people grab food, but in most cases there is space and enough food offerings to where this isn't an issue. The problem here is for Disney to solve.

I get that the regular CL folks that get to do this often may complain about guest behavior that they consider rude, but it kind of goes both ways IMHO. You don't know this guy's situation and some people have something going on that is not visible. Perhaps he has a severely autistic child that can't be in a public space for long, so he was bringing food back for him and his family. Perhaps there's another reason that is legit. I think judging people harshly for what someone perceives as "rude" behavior is not right. You don't know the whole story.

Again, for some folks, this may be their one and done CL trip ever. Let's face it, these stays are not cheap by any means. So I get that they may want to get their moneys worth. For others who get to do this more often or think that a $1000 per night room is no big deal, they may consider anything beyond a 30 minute stay as rude. I do think that there is somewhat of a fine line when staying at a lounge in terms of behavior/length of stay, but I also understand that some people may have booked CL to get the most out of CL.

If there's not enough space in the lounge or not enough food offerings because they are being consumed, that is not the consumers fault. That's on Disney. Why would you not offer enough to accommodate the number of potential guests and why have a lounge so small that it can't accommodate everyone? I've stayed in plenty of lounges with other companies and most of them get it right. Yes, they get crowded at times, yes people grab food, but in most cases there is space and enough food offerings to where this isn't an issue. The problem here is for Disney to solve.
I don’t have any issue with people taking things back to their rooms - I do this all the time. But what I do is wait my turn in line and then don’t clear out the entire entree and side dish then head to the pastries and clean that plate as well when there is a line of people waiting behind me - which is what this man did every single day.

Nope, I disagree. No matter what your situation, you’re not entitled to talk all of the food when others are waiting too. After all, that man doesn’t know the situation of the guests waiting either. They could have invisible health issues too and need to eat. Maybe the kid standing with them is a diabetic & already took their insulin & needs to eat. Just as likely a scenario as yours.

And FYI, $1000 a night is a lot of money. To ALL of us. All the posters I’ve read here are working people. Or are retired but worked our whole lives. We work just as hard for our money. We might just make different choices on how to spend it. And actually, working people are often more conscientious about getting value for the money. I’d say that guy who barges in & takes everything is acting entitled. Someone entitled strikes me someone who’s never had to work, but had money & things handed to him, so he never learned courtesy & empathy for others.

And I don’t personally think it’s Disney’s job to fix rude. They get it right almost every day. How can they know there will be a rude guest on a particular day?

We're considering a 1 night resort-only stay in August with 3 teens as a way to relax before starting work/school again. Which Club Level resort would you choose? We were thinking easy access to food, slides, general family fun, but no parks/reservations this time.

We're considering a 1 night resort-only stay in August with 3 teens as a way to relax before starting work/school again. Which Club Level resort would you choose? We were thinking easy access to food, slides, general family fun, but no parks/reservations this time.
It is nice to have either a Boardwalk area or Mono resort.

When at bwi/yc/bc you can still easily walk around the boardwalk. You can ride the boat and skyliner too! You have some viewing of fireworks from areas as well.

For mono resort ride the Monorail! The boat from mk/gf/poly is a must do for me each trip. Lots of food options and places to watch fireworks and EWP.

You may say you don't want to go in the parks but you still take any disney transportation. One time I took my mom to AKL just to walk around and see the animals. we just use the closest park as a hub to resort hop.

They all have nice lounges and pools. Other option is to show the family the pix of the resort and see if anyone has a preference.

It is nice to have either a Boardwalk area or Mono resort.

When at bwi/yc/bc you can still easily walk around the boardwalk. You can ride the boat and skyliner too! You have some viewing of fireworks from areas as well.

For mono resort ride the Monorail! The boat from mk/gf/poly is a must do for me each trip. Lots of food options and places to watch fireworks and EWP.

You may say you don't want to go in the parks but you still take any disney transportation. One time I took my mom to AKL just to walk around and see the animals. we just use the closest park as a hub to resort hop.

They all have nice lounges and pools. Other option is to show the family the pix of the resort and see if anyone has a preference.
We've been to all the resorts for stays or meals, just wondering which CL lounges are particularly fabulous really. :) We keep a list of fun stuff to do when we're there just for relaxing. Are there any *new* experiences around the resorts?

I wish!! Never have done but it would seem like a lot of going back and forth to make use of both lounges.
Yes, in most cases it would be. A small exception would be BC/YC, but they already share a kitchen, so I don't know how much the offerings at each one differs.

We once had this situation between WL and CR. A flight change= leaving a day early. We were booked at CR, but I could not get CR for the extra night, so I booked WL.

We attempted to visit both lounges during appetizers the next day, but cut the timing just a little too close. It was a LONG wait for the shuttle boat to arrive plus SLOW docking at CR. We arrived at CR at 7:02pm. It was fine though, we were just doing it to see if we could, and to see what CR was offering, not to eat more food.

We've been to all the resorts for stays or meals, just wondering which CL lounges are particularly fabulous really. :) We keep a list of fun stuff to do when we're there just for relaxing. Are there any *new* experiences around the resorts?
For staying at the resort Poly is my fav. A 2 story lounge that has a bathroom, near beach and 2 pools, access to boats n mono ? Works for me.

Also dole whips on site if you like those.

Happy to report that I'll be heading back to WL CL for 4 nights at the end of August! I fell in love with it back in May! I've been playing with my August trip since March when the discounts were released and have changed my split stay at least 25 times now! I think I am finally settled and will be doing 3 nights at CSR Tower followed by 4 nights at WL CL. Even better is I was finally able to get the 35% annual pass discount applied on the WL CL. Sad when you are happy you got the rate down to $440.05 a night to stay CL!

Happy to report that I'll be heading back to WL CL for 4 nights at the end of August! I fell in love with it back in May! I've been playing with my August trip since March when the discounts were released and have changed my split stay at least 25 times now! I think I am finally settled and will be doing 3 nights at CSR Tower followed by 4 nights at WL CL. Even better is I was finally able to get the 35% annual pass discount applied on the WL CL. Sad when you are happy you got the rate down to $440.05 a night to stay CL!
I understand lol.

Stalking IS WORTH the time😂🤔👍🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter