• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hello everyone! Hope you are all well. We are once again planning our next disneyworld trip for summer 2024. We have stayed at AKL KC and at GF RPC (10 year anniversary treat with theme park view, was amazing). We would like to stay in Epcot area as the kids want to try stormalong Bay and we like the location as we are staying for less days this time and want to maximise time. We have provisionally booked beach club club level, but from what I have seen yacht club regatta club looks better. Its hard as all the stoneharbour club reviews seem older. Has anyone stayed in both over the past few years and have a preference? Ice cream and good food selection is the most important. I know there are better clubs for food but we let the kids pick the pool so we will just have to pick between these two. Thank you in advance!
Oh and if anyone wants me to post a picture of the view from our theme park view at GF let me know

Not stayed at CL for a few years and leaving next week for stays at WL and Poly CL. My wife only tends to drink the odd glass of Rose. Do they have that in CL or would they be able to stock it ? I seem to recall the last time we were there it was only red or white. Many thanks

Doing a weeks long solo trip in September to celebrate a milestone birthday. Booked 5 nights a CSR CL and planned on moving to WL (Boulder Ridge) for 3 nights....randomly checking rates and WL CL popped up for 35% off (AP discount). Haven't seen such low rates for Old Faithful Club in a while. Snagged it. Checked some other dates in Augusta and Sept and appears to be some great deals on CL popping up.

Not stayed at CL for a few years and leaving next week for stays at WL and Poly CL. My wife only tends to drink the odd glass of Rose. Do they have that in CL or would they be able to stock it ? I seem to recall the last time we were there it was only red or white. Many thanks
WL didn't have rose last month....CSR always seems to have it. Not Sur about Poly. Seems weird not not offer it though.

@disneyhayley206 I’m pretty sure BC and YC lounges share the same kitchen and it’s basically the same food. We stayed CL at YC in September after trying to decide between the two mainly for the guarantee of having a balcony. BC room can have tiny or even “Juliette style” balconies. We totally fell in love with the pool, you are going to love it. We have BC booked for the end of the month this time though just bc it was a better price.

Doing a weeks long solo trip in September to celebrate a milestone birthday. Booked 5 nights a CSR CL and planned on moving to WL (Boulder Ridge) for 3 nights....randomly checking rates and WL CL popped up for 35% off (AP discount). Haven't seen such low rates for Old Faithful Club in a while. Snagged it. Checked some other dates in Augusta and Sept and appears to be some great deals on CL popping up.
I got WL CL for $440 a night at the end of August! Gotta love the 35% AP Discount!

Can someone with an AP check availability for me please. I let mine slide but we are planning a family trip next August so it may make sense to get it for this year's trip. I was thinking of booking a bounceback while I was there buy maybe AP will make sense instead. The dates I would want are 9/21-9/25 or 9/22-9/25. Specifically BWI or YC, standard or CL. I hate that you can't see availability. If I call would they be able to tell me? Thanks!!!

Can someone with an AP check availability for me please. I let mine slide but we are planning a family trip next August so it may make sense to get it for this year's trip. I was thinking of booking a bounceback while I was there buy maybe AP will make sense instead. The dates I would want are 9/21-9/25 or 9/22-9/25. Specifically BWI or YC, standard or CL. I hate that you can't see availability. If I call would they be able to tell me? Thanks!!!
9-21-25 boardwalk has resort view for 430$ a night. Yacht had resort view 489$, standard view 471$, or water view 565$

no club under AP rate other than garden room at boardwalk for 777$

9-21-25 boardwalk has resort view for 430$ a night. Yacht had resort view 489$, standard view 471$, or water view 565$

no club under AP rate other than garden room at boardwalk for 777$
Thank you!!!! I appreciate it.

Just back from a 5-night stay at Poly, first 4 nights CL. It was a relatively last minute decision to go and the only CL room I could get was resort view. As many of you know, some of our favorite trips have been on the lagoon side of Hawaii over July 4 holiday, so this felt very different being on the resort side of Hawaii.

There was no dedicated area on the beach on July 3 for CL guests, so our only option was to watch the show from the lounge. It was ok…nice to have a table and fairly good view. But we totally missed watching from our balcony and no way were we going to fight crowds for a spot outside. July 4 required wristbands for beach access and also had a dedicated area for CL guests, but July 3 was a free-for-all.

It ended up being a good thing that I couldn’t secure CL for July 4-5. The only room I found was regular TPV room, so I snagged it and we moved to Tuvalu in the morning on July 4 and we had a fantastic view! It rivaled the old view from Hawaii pre-bungalows. We still had use of the lounge, so I have some pics of July 4 food too.

So onto the lounge and food….this was our first stay back at Poly since Covid. As a family of 4, we found it super difficult to find a table in the lounge as most were for 2 people. I think there were only 3 (huge) spots for families of 4 or more, plus the long table with stools.

People were swarmed at the food station, so I only took pics of the food on our table. We are coming off an April trip to WL CL and a May trip to Portofino CL, so this Poly appetizer food wasn't as ideal to us…it kills me to say that. It wasn't necessarily the taste (because we actually liked most of the food), but we're not fans of the tiny plates. Poly had around 4 different apps on tiny plates each night, one big pan of what was I assume the kids’ option, no side dishes of salads or anything like that. Just the normal raw veggies and cheeses. Sometimes had pineapples or strawberries.

A really big plus was we loved Poly’s breakfast now! I’m so happy CL’s are doing scrambled eggs and sausage/ham/spam and sometimes pancakes and french toast sticks. Plus all the normal stuff.

Afternoon snacks were still blah as reported on here - just chips, nuts, m&m's, etc. Loved when they used to do the lettuce and chicken or shrimp.

Desserts were good! They had the tub of vanilla ice cream and toppings each night. Plus the normal little bites which were all pretty good, macaroons, and many cookies.

The kids' large pan each night was different: mac n cheese one night, chicken nuggets one night, hamburger roll-up one night, and July 4 had the corn dogs.

Onto pics now. DH sometimes combined the tiny plates to make easier to carry. The chefs stood right there watching and when someone took a tiny plate, they immediately replaced with another plate. They were super nice and I believe took pride in their creations. They did have many times when they couldn't keep up because it took a fair amount of time making each tiny plate.

View attachment 775310View attachment 775311View attachment 775312View attachment 775313View attachment 775314View attachment 775315View attachment 775316View attachment 775317View attachment 775318View attachment 775319

Yes, same. The desk CM's felt really bad as many guests were inquiring about not having a roped area on July 3 for CL guests. I've never really paid attention in previous years because we've always had a lagoon-side room in Hawaii and we'd watch the show from our balcony or patio. Since there were so many people on the beach, we opted for a table in the lounge (we're lucky we got one....). It was nice with the music piped in the lounge and snacks and drinks to enjoy. I'm glad we had the experience, but we do highly prefer watching that spectacular show outside on either our balcony or possibly the beach.

Oh - we deeply missed the patriotic water parade during the fireworks! When did that stop?? It added so much to the show....
We were there in a LV room. We watched the fireworks on the 3rd from our patio, we would have gladly shared with if I knew you were there. There was a bungalow in the way so we couldn't see the castle but had a great view of the fireworks. Watched from the beach on the 4th, we were able to get a nice chair about an hour before. Loved the addition of snacks and drinks on the beach so you didn't have to make trips to the lounge. They had beer but no wine because of glass bottles. The lounge seemed more crowded this time than other 4th of July trips. Didn't even get any appys on the 4th just too many people and no place to sit. No place to sit on the 3rd either so we took it back to the room. The lounge is too small for the amount of rooms in Hawaii plus the suites in Tonga. We missed the water parade too, wonder why they didn't have it

Yes!!! Great rates in late Aug/early Sept!! My weekdays at CR tower are $560, and I had enough miles to get a RT ticket for $11. A Disney bargain. Now if I could only get my Xmas hotels discounted, even for a night or two.

Hope you have a wonderful bday trip!

ETA - my weekday rates were 583 and 584:).

Last edited:
They do have a special punch. It is a mix of lots of alcohols lol but sweet and tasty. I guess you notice the pog the most for an idea.

DD is fussy too. She puts some pog or other juice in the whites to help them taste better. Me? I put pog in everything! Even the red wine. Just a splash makes it yummy!

They only serve what they have in stock. However they have a nice selection of wines in the Moana shop 2nd floor. For a few bucks it is worth getting what you really enjoy.

Ok, so I caved and booked BWI for food and wine lol. The only CL available was garden cottage and that's a no go due to cost, location and I don't want to share a bed with my friend. I will keep checking back for CL availability with the promo but happy I am staying in epcot area. I'm also proud of myself for caving in now and not constantly booking and canceling.
We’ve got BWI garden cottage booked as well for F/W for one night prior to moving to a dvc villa! Looking forward to staying in one of those renovated rooms :)

Does anyone know how they handle club access on check out day? We will be checking out of the CL room and into a BW dvc villa that same day, so would we be able to still enjoy the club that entire day or is that an overshot?

So I had BWI std cl for 11/26-28 with GP discount 25% off. I wanted deluxe for guaranteed water view but too cheap to pay for it. However I looked last night and if I did the nights separately I could get the 35% off AP rate. Yep only $29 more a night than what I have for a standard.

That is our disney math at work right??

We have Jolllywood the 27. Anybody else dressing UP??? It is implies to dress to impress so we will give it a go.

These posts about crowded clubs/inability to get food have me second guessing our choice. I was looking at it as a good way to have a place to take a (reasonable length) break and get some nice snacks, but now I’m wondering if the $ is better spent elsewhere…

We’ve got Atrium Club booked at the moment and we’re hoping to be able to enjoy fireworks from there, but I don’t want to pay club level prices if the vibe feels like a freebie breakfast at a generic hotel (we fully appreciate the convenience of those for what they are, but they are not a luxury experience :)).
All of the club level lounges that I've been to feel exactly like that at the height of the busy breakfast rush. If that's not what you're after I would choose going to a restaurant instead. Since you'll already be at the Contemporary, Steakhouse 71 does a nice breakfast.

So I had BWI std cl for 11/26-28 with GP discount 25% off. I wanted deluxe for guaranteed water view but too cheap to pay for it. However I looked last night and if I did the nights separately I could get the 35% off AP rate. Yep only $29 more a night than what I have for a standard.

That is our disney math at work right??

We have Jolllywood the 27. Anybody else dressing UP??? It is implies to dress to impress so we will give it a go.
Deluxe is available for my 2 nights (my RPC backup is BW standard cl) - I can get a 25% discount on one night, total cost is $125 more. I want RPC, but thinking about calling for the water view BW backup. Just me those 2 nights, though, so a waste of space.

Can’t decide about Jollywood dress!! Was thinking about “fancy”, but jeans. ;).

Yes!!! Great rates in late Aug/early Sept!! My weekdays at CR tower are $560, and I had enough miles to get a RT ticket for $11. A Disney bargain. Now if I could only get my Xmas hotels discounted, even for a night or two.

I know, I've been watching dates for my December trip. Currently at CSR CL w/ a pretty decent rate....I know a deep discount for WL is a long shot. But was hoping one of the Epcot resorts would open up.

You found club for $560?? That’s an awesome rate. 😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter