Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I wanted to make a room request for our BWI CL in August. When I go onto my account, it will not let me type in a request. Only requests say, "king" and "elevator". Will someone definitely call me before our stay, so I can request something? Also, does anyone know if the club lounge is convenient to any of the pools at BWI? My husband will mostly be hanging out at the resort at the pool and wondering if he wants to get a drink at the lounge, how close by it is. Also, is there a nice gym to workout in at BWI he can use? Thanks for any info!

I wanted to make a room request for our BWI CL in August. When I go onto my account, it will not let me type in a request. Only requests say, "king" and "elevator". Will someone definitely call me before our stay, so I can request something? Also, does anyone know if the club lounge is convenient to any of the pools at BWI? My husband will mostly be hanging out at the resort at the pool and wondering if he wants to get a drink at the lounge, how close by it is. Also, is there a nice gym to workout in at BWI he can use? Thanks for any info!
Let’s see if I can help guide you. First, on your MDE app, there is a “chat with us”. I have attached a file for you. You can ask/ request anything there and they will put it in the notes on your file. You can also email Disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com when staying at CL.
The main pool has a bar area in it. So he could get drinks there. If he walk out the bar/pool area heading toward the grass area going towards the board walk there is a work out area in there by the arcade. I don’t believe the club lounge is near the pool but any of the pools are within 5-10 minutes from the lounge or main hotel.
This should help you. Chat with us is immediately answered.

Attachments

• IMG_5123.png
    IMG_5123.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
We are checking in on a Tuesday morning to BWI CL room, mid-August. We will be coming from a Marriott hotel close by. I have magic bands that are active from a previous trip. My husband will not be going to parks that day but my children and I will. The rental car has to be returned around noon right on property to WDW car center. If we get to BWI and check our luggage with bell services, can we go and get breakfast? Will the magic bands work right away? I don't want any surprises with the magic bands and wish their was a way for me to know if they are working properly before we arrive. It looks like they are active and I deactivated all the other bands on my account. (they are all numbered). Any suggestions for arrival morning?
If they are not active, then they won't work in the elevator to get to the CL floor. If they don't work, you can have front desk check/fix them. If you arrive early, the lobby will be empty.

Yes, you can eat breakfast starting at 7am on the day of check-in.

If the bands are old, then the battery might be dead. They will still work for most things, but not the automatic ride photos. It might be worthwhile to get 1 new band just so you get to see them.

Another option is to simply use your phone if you have MDE on it. Still one more option is to request a plastic card from the hotel staff. though I'm not sure the phone works in the elevator. I've never tried.

Last edited:

We will be doing CL for Thanksgiving....anyone aware of adding "thanksgiving foods" at GST
Sorry I can't say specifically for GST but AKL does a Thanksgiving app. It's like a mini turkey dinner and it was great. I would assume? this holds true for most CLs. I do know pretty much every table and quick service at the resorts does a turkey dinner

Also, is there a nice gym to workout in at BWI he can use? Thanks for any info!
The BWI gym is to the left of the lawn and near the pool. It overlooks the lawn courtyard and the entrance is around the corner from the narrow hallway with the pool bathrooms. The gym has ellipticals, rowing machine, treadmills, stationary bikes, free weights, weight machines and sauna/steam room. It is usually pretty quiet. (like most WDW gyms!)

I just decided to book an extra trip this October and a deluxe CL room at the BWI was available- and with a discount! Since we have 6 people and are now DVC I hardly ever get CL, so I’m excited!

I haven’t been following this thread since we aren’t staying CL regularly any more. I wanted to pop in and quickly check to make sure the BWI CL room wasn’t available because the lounge is going to be closed and relocated to a broom closet, or all of the balconies closed for cleaning, or something else odd during October - that would be just my luck lol. I’ll catch up slowly, but thought I would check first and make sure there isn’t anything I should know about BWI CL in October.

Thanks so much!

I just decided to book an extra trip this October and a deluxe CL room at the BWI was available- and with a discount! Since we have 6 people and are now DVC I hardly ever get CL, so I’m excited!

I haven’t been following this thread since we aren’t staying CL regularly any more. I wanted to pop in and quickly check to make sure the BWI CL room wasn’t available because the lounge is going to be closed and relocated to a broom closet, or all of the balconies closed for cleaning, or something else odd during October - that would be just my luck lol. I’ll catch up slowly, but thought I would check first and make sure there isn’t anything I should know about BWI CL in October.

Thanks so much!
I noticed the same thing this morning with BWI. They are refurbishing the resort, updating the lobby and redoing all of the rooms. They started with CL and it's all done. My guess? Is that they just got done with the deluxe rooms and opened them back up for reservations. I haven't seen those available for our Aug trip but got really tempted to switch when I saw the great discount on them this morning.

First great luck that you were able to grab a Deluxe CL room at the Boardwalkk during Epcot Food & wink. There are only 10 of them. 5 on the 4th floor all overlook the Boardwalk area and Crescent lake. and are just 1 room distance, across from the lounge The remaining 5 Deluxe CL rooms are located on the 3rd floor so you will need to use the stairs or the Elevators to reach the lounge on the 4th floor.

Note:: all rooms and the CL lounge have been refurbished as well as all the other standard rooms.

Deluxe rooms:: 4222, 4225, and 4229 are one room away from the lounge area and some halway noise. Deluxe rooms 4155 and 4157 are further away from the lounge but off very nice view of more of Crescent lake to the west. Note: Theses 2 CL rooms are just outside the Inn Keep'a Keyed Entry.Note: These 2 CL rooms are located just outside the Inn Keep's Keyed Entry.

Not a major distance (3 regular rooms and the Steeplechase Presidential Suite room away from the lounge. The 5 3rd floor Deluxe rooms are located right under the 5 Deluxe CL rooms with room numbers of 3222, 3225 nearest the elevators to the lounge and the stairs.,

The 3th floor rooms have bigger balconies as a benefit. You can contact the Disney Signature Service at 407-939-7777 or via email at disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com
they are available seven days a week from 9 to 5 Eastern Time. You can share your room preferences with GSS or wait for a possible call from the on-site CL remembers before your arrival

For emals just include your Reservation number in the subject and your dates. The DSS team can help you with basic planning for October as October is going to be very busy and crowded due to Epcot & Flower show. They can also arrange a Disney Minni Vam from and back to the Airport. for your travel days.

While outside work can happen at any time the only formal work is the space where the Old ESPN building was at the end of the Boardwalk towards Epcot. It is being converted into the Cake Bake Shop Restaurant by Gwendolyn Rogers.

link: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/boardwalk/cake-bake-shop-restaurant/

David

I noticed the same thing this morning with BWI. They are refurbishing the resort, updating the lobby and redoing all of the rooms. They started with CL and it's all done. My guess? Is that they just got done with the deluxe rooms and opened them back up for reservations. I haven't seen those available for our Aug trip but got really tempted to switch when I saw the great discount on them this morning.

They didn’t start with CL, other regular rooms were done first. And deluxe rooms have been done for weeks. We had one over July 4th. They might have had some reserved for other reasons, but the refurb has been completed for awhile.

Discount inventory changes all the time & there’s usually no rhyme or reason to what shows up when.

What is in the Chronos Club signature drink? The one that has the 2 oranges that look like Mickey ears.

Thank you for thread, Erika. Going to enjoy reading this and use it for choosing where to stay. Have staying club level once at gran destino and loved it! Thinking of doing a split stay in 2 different club levels so this will help.

Hello everyone sorry if this answer is somewhere I tried searching , even google , can’t find it!
When is the grand Floridian club reopening ?? Any rough ideas ? TY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter