Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Anyone know if Irv is still at GF RPC? I recall last time this was discussed there was chatter that his time left with Disney was short and he was maybe moving home with family. Just curious if with RPC back open if he’s still around?

Anyone know if Irv is still at GF RPC? I recall last time this was discussed there was chatter that his time left with Disney was short and he was maybe moving home with family. Just curious if with RPC back open if he’s still around?
I saw him in Early and late May. He was staying on for now. His daughters move away was canceled. Haven’t heard about since reopening but a few of us recognized Abdul in a picture so if he’s back Irv may be too.

First, just a quick heads up bc this confused me for longer than I'd like to admit -- the "CR" acronym in this thread is going to be Contemporary Resort. Look for CSR to mean Coronado.

Second, the only CL I've been to is Coronado, but I highly recommend it to you! Hubby and I definitely call ourselves foodies, and with that I mean we appreciate not just good food but also good service. We couldn't have been more pleased with our CSR CL experience. Food was delicious, and service was top notch. I posted some reviews from our August visit earlier in this thread.
Enjoy wherever you decide!
Thank you and sorry for the confusion. You're right, I did mean CSR. I think I typed some of my comments very early in the morning while jet-lagged.

I know people often mention that there is more value staying club level when there are 4 people in the room instead of just 2 (obviously 4 people worth of food for the same room cost).

However, now that my kids are both Disney adults (10 and 13), it is an even better value to stay club level. For the trip we just finished, we did not have club level, and those buffet prices hurt for a family of (now) 4 Disney adults!

So happy we will be club level for our next trip in July (CSR GST Chronos Club), first time there! We have previously done AKL and GF club level.

I know people often mention that there is more value staying club level when there are 4 people in the room instead of just 2 (obviously 4 people worth of food for the same room cost).

However, now that my kids are both Disney adults (10 and 13), it is an even better value to stay club level. For the trip we just finished, we did not have club level, and those buffet prices hurt for a family of (now) 4 Disney adults!

So happy we will be club level for our next trip in July (CSR GST Chronos Club), first time there! We have previously done AKL and GF club level.
Depends how often you’re going to be using the club. If you‘re park commandos and rope droppers, then, no, you won’t be getting “value”. If you’re leisurely park goers and spend time at the hotel and pool and partake in cocktails and snacks, then yes, you will find some value. Value is subjective, and I, personally, do CL at WDW for the experience (and the booze & coffee) and not the value. I love CL for those mornings when Disney IT has hiccups - and let’s face it, those are not few and far between - because the club CMs quite often will work magic for you.

Depends how often you’re going to be using the club. If you‘re park commandos and rope droppers, then, no, you won’t be getting “value”. If you’re leisurely park goers and spend time at the hotel and pool and partake in cocktails and snacks, then yes, you will find some value. Value is subjective, and I, personally, do CL at WDW for the experience (and the booze & coffee) and not the value. I love CL for those mornings when Disney IT has hiccups - and let’s face it, those are not few and far between - because the club CMs quite often will work magic for you.
I absolutely agree. Its the atmosphere and experience of CL that I love, and I missed that on our most recent trip. Our trips have gotten more leisurely over the years, and I appreciate club level more now. I never did it for the value... but it certainly has more value, now that my kids are Disney adults!

Can't wait to try Chronos club, we loved AKL and GF club level in the past.

I absolutely agree. Its the atmosphere and experience of CL that I love, and I missed that on our most recent trip. Our trips have gotten more leisurely over the years, and I appreciate club level more now. I never did it for the value... but it certainly has more value, now that my kids are Disney adults!

Can't wait to try Chronos club, we loved AKL and GF club level in the past.
We did our first Chronos Club visit last Jan and are staying again this Jan. We were pleasantly surprised. The club room is very large, and we never had an issue with seating. The food selections were varied and interesting, and the breakfast quick breads were amazing. The views were beautiful, and it was so centrally located that it took no time to get anywhere on property (except to AK on marathon morning, but that’s an entirely different story!). I hope you enjoy it!

We did our first Chronos Club visit last Jan and are staying again this Jan. We were pleasantly surprised. The club room is very large, and we never had an issue with seating. The food selections were varied and interesting, and the breakfast quick breads were amazing. The views were beautiful, and it was so centrally located that it took no time to get anywhere on property (except to AK on marathon morning, but that’s an entirely different story!). I hope you enjoy it!
The transportation was one thing I was concerned about. I’m considering renting a car, when you say it was fast, did you have a car? Or usebuses?

I did not stay CL but was at Coronado in May and the buses were frequent and also fairly empty most of the time. I used the stop at the Tower and didn’t have any issues. Any resort with multiple stops inside the resort will feel like it takes a little longer but it didn’t feel as bad here as it sometimes feels at POR or Saratoga. I kept giving myself a lot of extra time because I was meeting up at the parks with friends staying elsewhere but I always ended up there much earlier than I needed to be.

The transportation was one thing I was concerned about. I’m considering renting a car, when you say it was fast, did you have a car? Or usebuses?
We mainly used the buses and had (almost) zero issues, Marathon morning was the outlier. We finally caved and called an Uber. Once he figured out how to go the back way to AK and not the logical way, it only took about 12-15 minutes. Every other morning was smooth sailing. We drove to an AH at HS, but my husband used the car during the day for business, so the buses and occasional ride share worked perfectly fine for us. No complaints!

Ha. The morning coffee is what I missed most about my September BWI non cl stay. The booze not so much since we had plenty at F & W, the boardwalk, abracadabra, ale and compass lounge etc. In fact, I forgot we had popcorn at Jellyrolls until I was showing someone pictures 🤣 I'm not sure we would have drank much from the lounge this trip. This is what happens when you go with a friend and no husband and kids lol.

Attachments

• 20230923_194730.jpg
    20230923_194730.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 10
I have seen the same CL offerings in the YC in October 2021 and December 2022. I will be back in three weeks and update my findings! The food is good regardless. Always three day rotation. We were there for 11 days last year and the menu repeated on the 4th day from day one. Very nice.
We have done club level at the grand many times as well as the boardwalk and beach club, but never yacht club. We’ll be staying there for two nights in November. Are the offerings decent?

We have done club level at the grand many times as well as the boardwalk and beach club, but never yacht club. We’ll be staying there for two nights in November. Are the offerings decent?
I think the food is good. pot roast, salmon, tacos, seafood finger sandwiches, chicken fingers, different salads, chesses, different eggs, ham dishes, pancakes, pastries, good variety I will post what i see at the end of the month when I am there

If you do a search for YC CL there are lots of pics from a little a while ago from various posters such as Ricguz and others who shared lots of detailed photos of all the food.

We just checked into RPC this morning. We all agreed that everything is even prettier in person than the pictures we saw. The set up is completely different now with glasses, plates, bowls, silverware, and to-go cups all being stored under the counters on shelves or in cupboards and drawers. The breakfast offerings this morning were exactly what we have become accustomed to, and it’s nice that the food is covered by a heavy plastic overhang so people can’t hang over the food why they are dishing it up. Very pretty glassware and coffee cups, but we already heard/saw a glass get broken this morning. It makes it difficult for guests with kids, because you have to know the paper cups exist and where to find them. We were slightly disappointed that the lunch meat, soup, and most importantly, the house made chips were absent from the mid-day offerings. Abdul wasn’t certain if that was a permanent change or a temporary one. We are anxious to see the appetizer offerings later this evening. I will take some pictures later tonight when everyone has cleared out.

We just checked into RPC this morning. We all agreed that everything is even prettier in person than the pictures we saw. The set up is completely different now with glasses, plates, bowls, silverware, and to-go cups all being stored under the counters on shelves or in cupboards and drawers. The breakfast offerings this morning were exactly what we have become accustomed to, and it’s nice that the food is covered by a heavy plastic overhang so people can’t hang over the food why they are dishing it up. Very pretty glassware and coffee cups, but we already heard/saw a glass get broken this morning. It makes it difficult for guests with kids, because you have to know the paper cups exist and where to find them. We were slightly disappointed that the lunch meat, soup, and most importantly, the house made chips were absent from the mid-day offerings. Abdul wasn’t certain if that was a permanent change or a temporary one. We are anxious to see the appetizer offerings later this evening. I will take some pictures later tonight when everyone has cleared out.
Thanks for the update. The soup was my favorite part!

Tap on your name then tap mine. See how this picture of EWP shows up? I saw @mrsap have that last year so I figured out how. Since it’s been so quiet here why not add one to yours?

I just got poly TPV cl for under $1000 so I jumped on it. Yep $1000 is now my limit. Next year I won’t have any options with the steep prices and minimal discounts so my November trip I’m trying to get it in. I’m 2 nights BWI cl , one night poly and one night poly cl. I am still trying for RPC my last 2. nights🤞🏻

Kids are having a blast on the honeymoon in Aruba! Next week Cr and Tower Cl.IMG_0364.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter