• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Tap on your name then tap mine. See how this picture of EWP shows up? I saw @mrsap have that last year so I figured out how. Since it’s been so quiet here why not add one to yours?

I just got poly TPV cl for under $1000 so I jumped on it. Yep $1000 is now my limit. Next year I won’t have any options with the steep prices and minimal discounts so my November trip I’m trying to get it in. I’m 2 nights BWI cl , one night poly and one night poly cl. I am still trying for RPC my last 2. nights🤞🏻

Kids are having a blast on the honeymoon in Aruba! Next week Cr and Tower Cl.View attachment 799948
Congrats on the wedding! Hope they have a great honeymoon.
Good deal on poly CL!

Tap on your name then tap mine. See how this picture of EWP shows up? I saw @mrsap have that last year so I figured out how. Since it’s been so quiet here why not add one to yours?

I just got poly TPV cl for under $1000 so I jumped on it. Yep $1000 is now my limit. Next year I won’t have any options with the steep prices and minimal discounts so my November trip I’m trying to get it in. I’m 2 nights BWI cl , one night poly and one night poly cl. I am still trying for RPC my last 2. nights🤞🏻

Kids are having a blast on the honeymoon in Aruba! Next week Cr and Tower Cl.View attachment 799948
Congrats girl!! I’d love to see wedding pics!!! I’m sure you both looked beautiful!! Please send some when you have time!! 🥰

Congratulations! I'm glad they're enjoying their honeymoon. Aruba is beautiful and one of my favorite places.

Is there a list of the types of wines offered at the Innkeeper’s Club?
There are usually two whites out, one of which is Chardonnay, and usually two reds, one of which is Pinot Noir. Plus there's usually a prosecco. They are lower end wines, or basic "house" wines.

There are usually two whites out, one of which is Chardonnay, and usually two reds, one of which is Pinot Noir. Plus there's usually a prosecco. They are lower end wines, or basic "house" wines.
Don’t be knocking my boy Kim Crawford like that!! 😂 I was pleasantly surprised to see they started offering the Chardonnay there. But yes, they aren’t going to be super premium offerings.

I’m not overly concerned about the brands (I happily drink wine from a box at home 😂) so much as wondering if there was anything close to a Pinot Grigio or Pinot Gris or a Savignon Blanc. Not a Chardonnay fan.

I’m not overly concerned about the brands (I happily drink wine from a box at home 😂) so much as wondering if there was anything close to a Pinot Grigio or Pinot Gris or a Savignon Blanc. Not a Chardonnay fan.
Most have the same wines since covid reopening. Sav Blanc has been one of them. Dd prefers Pinot Grigio but SB has been fine.

We just checked into RPC this morning. We all agreed that everything is even prettier in person than the pictures we saw. The set up is completely different now with glasses, plates, bowls, silverware, and to-go cups all being stored under the counters on shelves or in cupboards and drawers. The breakfast offerings this morning were exactly what we have become accustomed to, and it’s nice that the food is covered by a heavy plastic overhang so people can’t hang over the food why they are dishing it up. Very pretty glassware and coffee cups, but we already heard/saw a glass get broken this morning. It makes it difficult for guests with kids, because you have to know the paper cups exist and where to find them. We were slightly disappointed that the lunch meat, soup, and most importantly, the house made chips were absent from the mid-day offerings. Abdul wasn’t certain if that was a permanent change or a temporary one. We are anxious to see the appetizer offerings later this evening. I will take some pictures later tonight when everyone has cleared out.
Thank you so much for posting! My family is so excited to see it in person as well!! We are definitely having the RPC itch having not been there since closing weekend in May and because of my daughter's high school schedule we sadly can't go back until beginning of April. I'm REALLY really hopeful this chip/soup/lunch meat thing is temporary because that will definitely be a major problem! LOL! It's literally probably my husband's favorite part of club level from years ago and we were so happy to see it returned (well for the most part). I'm hoping they are still in the slow reopening phase?? To be honest I was hoping they would be adding to the offerings post renovation...not reducing. So I'm just going to think happy thoughts for now and hope that sometime soon someone reports that it has all returned and even more (ie: the lunch offerings of the past...like 4 years ago past...like with the tarts for tea time and bannana bread). Here's hoping!

Thank you so much for posting! My family is so excited to see it in person as well!! We are definitely having the RPC itch having not been there since closing weekend in May and because of my daughter's high school schedule we sadly can't go back until beginning of April. I'm REALLY really hopeful this chip/soup/lunch meat thing is temporary because that will definitely be a major problem! LOL! It's literally probably my husband's favorite part of club level from years ago and we were so happy to see it returned (well for the most part). I'm hoping they are still in the slow reopening phase?? To be honest I was hoping they would be adding to the offerings post renovation...not reducing. So I'm just going to think happy thoughts for now and hope that sometime soon someone reports that it has all returned and even more (ie: the lunch offerings of the past...like 4 years ago past...like with the tarts for tea time and bannana bread). Here's hoping!
I really never thought the boats to and from wl and cr would ever return and yet they have.

So I have been stalking and the RPC rooms and outer building suites are only available to book through 10/16 until year end. We know there are rooms in stock because they paused bookings in the spring. So I am guessing they still working on their room assignments for the rest of fall. With as many suites available right now it makes sense they are limiting the offerings.

Tea time. Since the garden view tea room still hasnt reopened they are not really able to provide tea time in the lounge. They were the same desserts.

Hopefully they DO reopen tea room and also add tea time back to the lounge.

I have been to RPC several times since post covid reopening. We were there the Sept in 2021 when it first reopened and as late as May 2023. Each trip I felt like something was added from previous trip. I did feel the 8-10 desserts were not as good taste and variety wise but the rest of the day was.(pre covid trips)

I love the new look and hope it is back open 100% soon!

I miss the jam tarts... dd the scones.... I do hope the tea room reopens!

I really never thought the boats to and from wl and cr would ever return and yet they have.

So I have been stalking and the RPC rooms and outer building suites are only available to book through 10/16 until year end. We know there are rooms in stock because they paused bookings in the spring. So I am guessing they still working on their room assignments for the rest of fall. With as many suites available right now it makes sense they are limiting the offerings.

Tea time. Since the garden view tea room still hasnt reopened they are not really able to provide tea time in the lounge. They were the same desserts.

Hopefully they DO reopen tea room and also add tea time back to the lounge.

I have been to RPC several times since post covid reopening. We were there the Sept in 2021 when it first reopened and as late as May 2023. Each trip I felt like something was added from previous trip. I did feel the 8-10 desserts were not as good taste and variety wise but the rest of the day was.(pre covid trips)

I love the new look and hope it is back open 100% soon!

I miss the jam tarts... dd the scones.... I do hope the tea room reopens!
I forgot about the tea room supplying those items! I completely agree with you that it has gotten better and better each time we have gone since it reopened in 2021 and I hope that continues once the remodel is done. Very excited to see it in person in April and hopefully have plentiful house made chips!!

I forgot about the tea room supplying those items! I completely agree with you that it has gotten better and better each time we have gone since it reopened in 2021 and I hope that continues once the remodel is done. Very excited to see it in person in April and hopefully have plentiful house made chips!!
I know those chips 🥰

CR has several flavors of the chips. That was a nice surprise!

Hello everyone! We just got home from another wonderful RPC stay with just a couple of minor disappointments regarding midday snacks, haha! We got to see Irv and some of our other favorite RPC cast members, and I have several photos to upload later. 🙂
A couple of things I was able to confirm: the midday offerings have been standardized across property and the house made chips, soup, and lunch meat that we became accustomed to at RPC will not be making a return. 🙁
The evening offerings are currently the same as before and identical to our previous stay in May. However, a new menu will be forthcoming. They couldn’t provide a specific timeframe, but I was told they wanted everyone to get adjusted to the new space before they completely revamped the evening offerings. The dessert offerings were pretty simple with 3-4 special items along with brownies or confetti cake. They did still have the freezer with the Mickey ice cream bar, ice cream sandwich, and strawberry bar. I was told that RPC would be the only club level that would continue to provide the Mickey ice cream bar.

A couple of things I was able to confirm: the midday offerings have been standardized across property and the house made chips, soup, and lunch meat that we became accustomed to at RPC will not be making a return. 🙁
I am starting to wonder if the plan is to eventually have every club level offering identical items. After each recent lounge refurb many of the items unique to that lounge seem to have disappeared.

Bar during evening offerings that also has chairs and doubles as additional seating.View attachment 800810

This seating is directly behind the bar. View attachment 800811

Additional seating area - the TV for the kids has been moved to the 3rd floor. View attachment 800812
Thank you for the update on RPC. How did you feel about the remodel overall? The 3 pics you posted look like 3 completely different resorts. Pic one I would have guessed CSR chronos club. I wonder if they ordered different furniture but it hasn't all come in yet. I was thinking the remodel would be more of an Enchanted Rose vibe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter