Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Lol, I should have clarified. THEY poured me a wine to go to the pool and it was like 12oz. So it made the 2oz pour at "dinner" seem all the more odd. This is a beer, not the wine but same size cup. And just in case anyone is wondering, no I don't drink beer through a straw, I took the pic because I thought it was so odd they brought me one with my beer.
I think a lot of the club CMs are really young and don't have experience with drinking alcohol themselves. That's why we get beers with straws, odd wine pour sizes (tiny or huge), and full glasses of cordials.

It seems like every few years they try cost cutting measures at the club levels. Let's all admit that prices are astronomical right now. If they take away the self serve alcohol, homogenize club offerings and cut back on
food, then the bookings will drop. For an example on cost cutting, here's my pour from the CM at Chronos. (Coronado) They have gone over to staff served alcohol. I hate this. I won't be going back to Chronos. Is this a sippy cup? Am I three? Give me the booze I paid for.

Many of us from way back said that so many years ago but people keep coming and paying more. If I were to list the things that were standard 15-20 years ago (personal transportation off property by the "runner", lavish and desired welcome gifts, etc) that are long gone; what is left is a shockingly low bar.

We had already started to jump ship prior to COVID but we are generally done with CL and for that matter Disney Resorts. For what we paid for a 2BR suite at GF RPC we can get a suite at Four Seasons with 8 hours a day of butler service and other nice amenities. When we are doing a quick park centered trip Swan/Dolphin is no better/no worse than the Disney Deluxe resorts.

I will add that the fact that many of the cast members that we had known for 20+ years retired/never returned after COVID was a large factor as well.

I don't know where the bottom is for CL and Disney Deluxe resorts but they sure are determined to find out.

Last edited:
Many of us from way back said that so many years ago but people keep coming and paying more. If I were to list the things that were standard 15-20 years ago (personal transportation off property by the "runner", lavish and desired welcome gifts, etc) that are long gone; what is left is a shockingly low bar.

We had already started to jump ship prior to COVID but we are generally done with CL and for that matter Disney Resorts. For what we paid for a 2BR suite at GF RPC we can get a suite at Four Seasons with 8 hours a day of butler service and other nice amenities. When we are doing a quick park centered trip Swan/Dolphin is no better/no worse than the Disney Deluxe resorts.

I will add that the fact that many of the cast members that we had known for 20+ years retired/never returned after COVID were a large factor as well.

I don't know where the bottom is for CL and Disney Deluxe resorts but they sure are determined to find out.
You know they didn’t even give the kids a card or ballon or anything? A honeymoon is a special occasion.

My last CL for a while is Nov because I got the AP 35% off. Next year? not at those prices…..

Btw, is that coddled eggs two ways?!? Original prep and the new “improved” version?!?
It looked like that to me too lol.

Oh I have been up and booking rides for them so yep I got all the good ones.....:) They are at epcot now eating around the world and doing the La Cava Experience at 12:45. They already did TT, Soarin, GOTG and Remy that I know of.

Last edited:

I love that she's sending you pictures from her honeymoon and that you're booking her rides lol. Hope they are having a great time.
I’m up booking Epcot rides, it’s going home day. We are bringing them back their golden doodle, Pumpkin, She loves staying at grandmas house and had a great visit. So I have to drive NY to DC today and back tomorrow. But I’ll get to see the newlyweds in person 🥰

From last night a mnsshp night.

Yep they did so many fun things and lots of times to relax especially at Aruba!

IMG_0228.png

We've noticed a couple more upscale features. We had this guy in our room and there was a guy coming around with chilled towels at the pool.
It is an Amazon Echo based voice assist skill that you may also add at home from Amazon for $5.99 per year (for home users just say say “Alexa, introduce me to Hey Disney”).

There are about 20 character voices that may respond to your query's. Try it out in your AK CL room tonight if you get a chance.

"Hey Disney! Let's play Trivia." - Test your knowledge with over 300 questions about Disney parks, characters, movies, and history in exciting rounds hosted by the Hey Disney! voice assistant.

"Hey Disney! Play Soundscapes." - Transform your room with sounds and music from the worlds of Star Wars, Frozen, Guardians of the Galaxy, Coco, and many more.

"Hey Disney! tell me a joke" - you get the point of this one.
"Hey Disney! Tell me a story." - Explore 140 tales of far-off places with Storybooks. Choose from favorite stories like The Lion King, Frozen, Moana, and many more.

"Hey Disney, what can you do”.

Note for home users: Hey Disney works with most voice-activated Echo devices in your home, except Echo Show 15, 1st gen Echo, On-the-Go devices, Echo Frames, Fire TV, and Fire Tablets.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter