Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

…I read elsewhere that CL access gives you entry for the number of people that the room can accommodate.

…We are not trying to beat the system in any way and just want to know what our options are. If a policy says no then Disney just doesn't get our extra cash this trip.

They were wrong. Only Registered Guests of the CL room are given CL access. This is proven by 2 things
1- BC/YC CL. There are rooms that can accommodate 5 people but CL access rooms are limited to 4 registered guests due to CL capacity constraints
2- room key scanning for CL entry. This is key at WL as the gate often acts up requiring CM assistance. Out in CA at GCH my last stay they made every person- even kids- tap their key for club entry at breakfast and appetizers due to attempts by CL guests to bring in non-CL registered guests.

Expect to receive what it says on your confirmation. If you want 2 rooms with CL access, book 2 rooms with CL access.

Maybe you can book 2 non-CL rooms and negotiate your way into CL access for both for the price of 1 on check-in? WL is the only one that allows CL to be added on so it’s the only place you might have a shot. I wouldn’t expect it to work though.

Last edited:

Looking for a little help from all the CL experts. We have two water view rooms booked at WL in early January and that's because we are a family of 4 adults now and just need the extra space. I recently learned that you can possilby add CL to your room at the WL desk when you check in but it's not guaranteed. My question is, could we add CL to one room and take our boys in as guests if we are given the opportunity?
No. It gives you access for the guests registered in the room.

On the other hand... Why not just add the extra two guests to the room that has CL access? Doesn't that fix the problem? If the CL room can accommodate 4, can't you list 4 on the reservation (even if they are really staying in another room), then they all legitimately have CL access, rather than trying to sneak them in.

On the other hand... Why not just add the extra two guests to the room that has CL access? Doesn't that fix the problem? If the CL room can accommodate 4, can't you list 4 on the reservation (even if they are really staying in another room), then they all legitimately have CL access, rather than trying to sneak them in.
I suppose that might be an option. (Assuming the CL folks had no objections.)
They'd have to factor in the additional adult room charge per person per day on the CL room.

Because they’ll be double registered unless OP lies about their names and that could potentially cause issues, although I don’t recall seeing if anyone has ever tried it. The consequences of it going wrong are just too serious... Like if you book 2 flights with Southwest, Southwest will cancel one and won’t give you a choice in it. How great would it be to arrive at WL and find out a room was canceled because you double registered? Or both rooms were cancelled because of fraud prevention or something? Have you seen Disney’s rack rates?! *faint*

The poster booked two non-CL rooms, 2 people/room. They want to pay the CL access fee that WL sometimes allows, for one of those rooms.

An AKL CL day popped up last night, through DVC, and I was able to grab it for an upcoming trip! It works out perfectly, because it is move out day from GDTCL 😊 Excited to see Francisco again! Cant wait to be back Home :goodvibes

An AKL CL day popped up last night, through DVC, and I was able to grab it for an upcoming trip! It works out perfectly, because it is move out day from GDTCL 😊 Excited to see Francisco again! Cant wait to be back Home :goodvibes
Oh that’s awesome. Yep he’s a sweetie!

Heading to GDTCL on Wednesday.....anyone there that can tell me if they have any changes for the Thanksgiving weekend? :) SOOOOOO excited!!
Every year is different but often on holidays if nothing else they do holiday themed desserts. (Cl not specifically GDT)You may get a different appetizer vs normal. I don’t remember breakfasts being different.

There may be some holiday decorations. It’s always so random, year to year and by resort.

Hope you get something 🦃

Anyone have information on the deluxe room 2557. I just read on touring plans it is a handicap accessible room where you actually have a button that opens the door. I booked this room category as it would fit 2 ECV’s. Looking for bathroom and shower info. Is it a walk in shower then? And what about the sinks?

Anyone have information on the deluxe room 2557. I just read on touring plans it is a handicap accessible room where you actually have a button that opens the door. I booked this room category as it would fit 2 ECV’s. Looking for bathroom and shower info. Is it a walk in shower then? And what about the sinks?
Which resort?

That is a change within the past month. We were there last month Oct. 14-16 and they still had the tiny freezer next to the coffee. It was stocked all day.
Yep! I was there on October 20th and they were wheeling in the ice cream freezer for dessert, so you literally must have just missed it starting up. It seems pretty permanent, though! As much as anything CL can be, anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter