Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have BWI Deluxe cl 11/26-28 and Poly LV CL 11/28-30.

Let me know if need room, lounge or food pix/info.

Looking forward to seeing BWI . The pix look so nice!

I haven’t had lagoon side poly since like 9/19! GV cl popped up in the night when my grand pup woke me up. But I decided it was WORTH it this last affordable time to hear all of the boat horns, and see EWP, Castle, CR and GF from my room🥰

I have many things to be thankful for this year so I won’t list them all but one last Club Level trip? On the LIST🥰

I haven’t had lagoon side poly since like 9/19! GV cl popped up in the night when my grand pup woke me up. But I decided it was WORTH it this last affordable time to hear all of the boat horns, and see EWP, Castle, CR and GF from my room🥰

I have many things to be thankful for this year so I won’t list them all but one last Club Level trip? On the LIST🥰
Let me know if you plan on visiting Enchanted Rose before MVMCP again! Would love to catch up! 🙂

Happy Thanksgiving! We arrive at BWI tomorrow morning :) I was wondering if the beverage coolers had beer all day or just during the 5 o’clock hour? Also, do they have seltzers?

Happy Thanksgiving! We arrive at BWI tomorrow morning :) I was wondering if the beverage coolers had beer all day or just during the 5 o’clock hour? Also, do they have seltzers?
If beer isn’t out it is upon request at least. 🍻enjoy your stay!

Last edited:

I booked the deluxe BWI for my trip in April. Enjoy yourself! Always wanted to go at Christmas time but due to job I am unable to. The new Innkeepers lounge looks awesome. I am counting down already. LOL!

Headed out to WDW to see my CM daughter today, yay! Staying at the GF RPC tonight and looking forward to watching HEA from our balcony. Switching over to Resort View tomorrow (but taking advantage of the RPC lounge all day, of course). Daughter is looking forward to being a "guest" at her workplace. Heading to MVMCP on Sunday, and on Monday, the hubby and I are enjoying a "date night" while the kids head to Jollywood or to the parks. They're honestly considering skipping Jollywood after some less than stellar reviews and holding those tix for use on some future special event - making a game day decision. Should be a fun long weekend.

Headed out to WDW to see my CM daughter today, yay! Staying at the GF RPC tonight and looking forward to watching HEA from our balcony. Switching over to Resort View tomorrow (but taking advantage of the RPC lounge all day, of course). Daughter is looking forward to being a "guest" at her workplace. Heading to MVMCP on Sunday, and on Monday, the hubby and I are enjoying a "date night" while the kids head to Jollywood or to the parks. They're honestly considering skipping Jollywood after some less than stellar reviews and holding those tix for use on some future special event - making a game day decision. Should be a fun long weekend.
That sounds great!

Honestly getting to ride rides in the dark like SDD is something I bet your kids will enjoy! Oh and staying up late!

I have been trying to get RPC! They released November only until 22nd and then did Dec 1 forward. Rats!

Enjoy your family time!

Have fun! Maybe we’ll see you around the resort!! 🙂

No seltzers. Beer is only in the beverage fridge during the evening hours but it’s always available upon request. Just ask a cast member and they’ll happily get you one…

Oooh, fun. Kind of depends what time everyone wants to meet! I have a stupid work meeting until 5 pm 🙄 (hopefully it will end early)!
I’m heading down solo (currently in the air lol) to do Jollywood on the 29th and MVMCP on the 30th…staying at Dolphin because nothing else was available and I wanted to be beside my beloved Epcot. So I am game for anything! What day is everyone doing their parties?

Last edited:
I’m heading down solo (currently in the air lol) to do Jollywood on the 27th and MVMCP on the 28th…staying at Dolphin because nothing else was available and I wanted to be beside my beloved Epcot. So I am game for anything! What day is everyone doing their parties?
I have JN 27th and mvmcp 28Th! I will text you. I have 2 extra D23 tickets for JN 27th. Hope timing works out.

Just a quick reminder: NEVER GIVE UP!! I’m leaving tomorrow, part of the plan is treating my mom to a CL room at BWI for 2 nights. I wanted her to be on the lounge floor so booked her a resort view room. Through obsessive stalking, I had managed to get an AP rate applied to every part of my trip except my mom’s room, and ya’ll know how painful rack rates are in Dec! Well, lalala, I checked one last time and bam, the AP rate was available! I just saved over $700 🍾!!

Feeling very victorious!

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder: NEVER GIVE UP!! I’m leaving tomorrow, part of the plan is treating my mom to a CL room at BWI for 2 nights. I wanted her to be on the lounge floor so booked her a resort view room. Through obsessive stalking, I managed to get an AP rate applied to every part of my trip except my mom’s room, and ya’ll know how painful rack rates are in Dec! Well, lalala, I checked one last time and bam, the AP rate was available! I just saved over $700 🍾!!

Feeling very victorious!
That’s awesome. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter