Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are headed to the GF club level right after Christmas (so excited! We have never before visited during the holidays)—currently I have a suite booked in the Main building at GF. Can anyone confirm if the suites have also completed refurbishment? Sorry if I have missed this information elsewhere, but it seems a little unclear (and of course the photos are all outdated on the Disney website). I assume the outer building suites are all renovated too….we prefer being in the Main Building when possible, feels extra magical! Thanks in advance!!

We are headed to the GF club level right after Christmas (so excited! We have never before visited during the holidays)—currently I have a suite booked in the Main building at GF. Can anyone confirm if the suites have also completed refurbishment? Sorry if I have missed this information elsewhere, but it seems a little unclear (and of course the photos are all outdated on the Disney website). I assume the outer building suites are all renovated too….we prefer being in the Main Building when possible, feels extra magical! Thanks in advance!!
Yes the outer building suites have been done for a while. Gf thread there’s pix of a 2 bedroom posed January 2023 and I posted a 1 bedroom end of May. If I wasn’t at Disney now I’d look those up for you but just scroll back by date if interested.

The are some videos on YouTube of main building rooms. Try looking there too.

I just realized my Jollywood night is the 29th and the MVMCP is the 30th 🤦🏼‍♀️
It’s not really funny. But it’s funny. Disney time, it alllllll blends together! I’m with my mom those days but will be at the party on the 30th, we have a “dinner” at Skipper Canteen for wine provisioning right before the party, and I’ll stack some g+ and get tron for us from 4:30-6. Still undecided on attending tomorrow, but if I can extricate myself from my afternoon meetings, I’ll ping you since we’re in the same resort area.

I haven’t seen any pics of a main building suite since RPC reopened, but I feel like everything should be reno’d now or will be complete by the time you’re there. Exciting!

It’s not really funny. But it’s funny. Disney time, it alllllll blends together! I’m with my mom those days but will be at the party on the 30th, we have a “dinner” at Skipper Canteen for wine provisioning right before the party, and I’ll stack some g+ and get tron for us from 4:30-6. Still undecided on attending tomorrow, but if I can extricate myself from my afternoon meetings, I’ll ping you since we’re in the same resort area.
Make sure you have a park res for party day (I’m assuming you’re AP since you go as much as I do 😂). I’ve read that they’ve recently closed the loophole that allowed one to purchase Genie+ with only a party ticket. I was able to do it back in Sept for a group that included those with only a party ticket and commented on another site that it was doable and was shot down by recent party goers.

My constant stalking?? Paid off! I was able to move my Poly Cl to GF RPC in a deluxe room WITH AP discount too!

Lots of availability if anyone needs a room this week.

Lol it’s for tomorrow. 😅😊👍😂
Oooohhhh, so tempting to see if I can do RPC tonight and tomorrow!!!!

Eta: @trishadono is a terrible influence. I changed my res and my mom’s. I arrive tonight, btw. It required Guest Services.

Last edited:
Make sure you have a park res for party day (I’m assuming you’re AP since you go as much as I do 😂). I’ve read that they’ve recently closed the loophole that allowed one to purchase Genie+ with only a party ticket. I was able to do it back in Sept for a group that included those with only a party ticket and commented on another site that it was doable and was shot down by recent party goers.
Not at MK, but yep!! I’ll be going after 2 and to Epcot for Guardians and snacks earlier. And mom has a parkhopper for our day, we’ll go do FOP and Nomad that day, then hit MK after 3. Thanks!!

My constant stalking?? Paid off! I was able to move my Poly Cl to GF RPC in a deluxe room WITH AP discount too!

Lots of availability if anyone needs a room this week.
Yay! That’s awesome that you found exactly what you were looking for. I see the deluxe room RPC listed, but wasn’t sure what the configuration is. It’s in the main building right? Are they on a certain floor?

Yes!

My close friend often books those and I have been in their room .

4x19 and 20 have garden view . 4x22 has poly /lagoon view . I have pix somewhere of room configuration. I’ll look but it’s Jollywood night I may have to run.

IMG_0875.pngIMG_0876.png

Last edited:
View attachment 811107

View attachment 811108

Back at Animal Kingdom Kilimanjaro Club for the second half of our trip.

An update on the ice cream bar situation: the Mickey bars and ice cream sandwiches are available all day upon request. A CM retrieved one for me today from a place she called “the cage” which is all the way down the hall at the opposite end of the lobby (left side of my second picture) This is where the ice cream is locked up all day. For the 8-10pm dessert service, they wheeled in the ice cream freezer (plugged it in next to the soda fridge on left side of first picture) so that it was available to all. I believe this is due to the ice cream bar hoarding that some of us have witnessed in the past.
Looks like we were there around the same time for a few days. Checked in on the 11th and out on the 18th. :) Hope you enjoyed it! BTW, the "cage" was right past our room. We were always passing the CMs as they went back and forth from there. By the end of the trip we started joking around saying they should just give us a key in order to save them a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter