• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just had to say, as a fellow Chicagoan, I know how you feel. We were in Cancun for a long Thanksgiving weekend. It was 87 when we left and 12 when we landed at O'hare Monday. :mad:
As a Californian (who only visits the Sierra Nevadas) this does not compute. Had a friend who grew up in SoCal try to move to Philly for a few years. Then one day at work reality dawned on her and she literally told her coworkers in the throws of winter "Wait, guys! there's a place the sun shines year round..." She moved to San Diego before the next winter hit.

ETA- sorry on the lack of multiquote folks, I always forget that's feature :sad2:

Time to head home. Gosh the BWI deluxe room/ Grand Floridian deluxe room split? Was magical!

So many great CMs both resorts. Lots of yummy foods , Christmas music and decor 🌲

I love sitting in the RPC listening to the music . Champagne with royal poinciana. Yum! (Royal Grand Splash?) IMG_1015.jpegIMG_1016.jpegIMG_1017.jpeg

We have the opportunity to stay at club level in the AKL 1br suite or the Contemporary 1BR suite club level for an upcoming trip. Which is better as far as food goes?

I moved to gf .

However the offerings are good but not GF good. The cast however is so nice! I love the new rooms and lounge there.

@Maxie86 can you help with food you were there longer . 😊
I thought the food was very good. There was only a 2 day rotation although we weren't in the lounge one night so I don't know if that day was different. There were four hot dishes every night meatball sliders, shrimp over polenta, chicken alfredo, a couple different rice dishes, mac and cheese, pulled pork sliders, short ribs over polenta. Sorry I can't remember exact rotation. Plus assorted salads, cheeses, breads, etc. Breakfast had a rotation of bacon, ham, and sausage, plus a plant based option. Scrambled eggs, quiches, hard boiled eggs, salmon, cheeses. The usual bread, english muffins, bagels, assorted pastries. Did I mention doodle muffins!😋 Typical CL desserts, I can't remember what they had, we weren't in the lounge much at dessert time.

I thought the food was very good. There was only a 2 day rotation although we weren't in the lounge one night so I don't know if that day was different. There were four hot dishes every night meatball sliders, shrimp over polenta, chicken alfredo, a couple different rice dishes, mac and cheese, pulled pork sliders, short ribs over polenta. Sorry I can't remember exact rotation. Plus assorted salads, cheeses, breads, etc. Breakfast had a rotation of bacon, ham, and sausage, plus a plant based option. Scrambled eggs, quiches, hard boiled eggs, salmon, cheeses. The usual bread, english muffins, bagels, assorted pastries. Did I mention doodle muffins!😋 Typical CL desserts, I can't remember what they had, we weren't in the lounge much at dessert time.
Love the doodle muffins! Thanks for posting! As always it was good to see you!

You also have to pay the extra adult fee for the extra 2 adults in one room. And it do when you ask if CL is even available to add on. So they know there’s 4 adults being added, not just 2.
Yes that is right. So if she is PAYING the fee then there is no issue.

Correct, but that poster was wanting to pay for CL access for two people and then take four for the entirety of the trip since he was paying for two non-cl rooms.

Yes, she would be paying the extra adult 'room fee' per night, so about $80 extra per night for the stay, in addition to paying for two regular rooms and the CL upcharge for the one room with 4 adults listed. I don't think she wants to do that either, but it's an interesting work-around.

It's still a good amount extra to pay for two additional adults in the room for a week or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter