• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Curious , does anyone know what kitchen the Beach Club club level food comes from ? Also, do all water view club rooms have full balconies? Thank you

do all water view club rooms have full balconies? Thank you
It is definitely not 100% full balconies for the Beach Club CL water view rooms. Many of the very best water view rooms do not have a full balcony. But it is probably a little better than 50% since the water view rooms overlooking the big, flat roof have full balconies.

It is definitely not 100% full balconies for the Beach Club CL water view rooms. Many of the very best water view rooms do not have a full balcony. But it is probably a little better than 50% since the water view rooms overlooking the big, flat roof have full balconies.

Thank you , but when looking at the 5th floor from the outside , they all appear to have balconies no?

Hi CL friends, Saturday night musing… last minute holiday trip… would you do a YC CL trip or a regular tower room at CR. The discounts are deeper at YC, so the two options are virtually the same price.
YC for the location. We tend to end our evenings at Epcot so walking home is clutch. I love CR tower but hate transferring monorail lines for Epcot. I tend to uber because I hate it that much lol. Last time we did monorail in the middle of the day took 80 minutes from exiting epcot to get to CR.

YC for the location. We tend to end our evenings at Epcot so walking home is clutch. I love CR tower but hate transferring monorail lines for Epcot. I tend to uber because I hate it that much lol. Last time we did monorail in the middle of the day took 80 minutes from exiting epcot to get to CR.
That said, when we stay epcot area and are dining at a monorail resort, we uber there too so probably a wash lol. So no help from me.

I wish there were parties involved. I really wanted MVMCP, but it’s all sold out. The trip is 3 nights/4 days.
Tough call. Every time I stay at a Epcot resort with CL for a short/potentially busier stay I do sometimes have that “geez, I guess that wasn’t really worth it, I was barely around the resort” feeling.

For me it’d come down to the plan, if MK heavy/centric and you maybe want to watch holiday fireworks, then CR. If Epcot/DHS heavy, then YC.

For a short trip the Epcot resorts do offer a nice “central location” to get around property relatively efficiently (mainly thinking rideshare when I say this).

Thank you , but when looking at the 5th floor from the outside , they all appear to have balconies no?
I just looked through a bunch of pictures looking for a good picture of the outside the Beach Club that shows the standing balconies for 5th floor water views rooms, but didn't find it yet. But I did find that both 5687 and 5727 were water view rooms with standing (Juliet) balconies. There are corner rooms with strange configurations that do not have full balconies for BC WV CL rooms.

You are most likely to get a full balcony, because they are in the majority, but it is not 100%. :)

Yikes. 80 minutes! I was afraid that the monorails could be very busy this time of year. I feel a little silly finally heading back to YC when is not really SAB weather.

Tough call. Every time I stay at a Epcot resort with CL for a short/potentially busier stay I do sometimes have that “geez, I guess that wasn’t really worth it, I was barely around the resort” feeling.

For me it’d come down to the plan, if MK heavy/centric and you maybe want to watch holiday fireworks, then CR. If Epcot/DHS heavy, then YC.

For a short trip the Epcot resorts do offer a nice “central location” to get around property relatively efficiently (mainly thinking rideshare when I say this).
We are definitely more MK people, but maybe I need to do more of the other parks for a change. I always hate the travel to the other parks when we are at CR. Sometimes I get that feeling about CLNof hate feeling tied to it and prefer to eat what and when we want but the food at YC/BC can be such a hassle.

Yikes. 80 minutes! I was afraid that the monorails could be very busy this time of year. I feel a little silly finally heading back to YC when is not really SAB weather.
It was end of August so not even a busy time. It was awful lol. We aren't park commando people so even when we start elsewhere we end up at Epcot in the evening majority of the time. Even if it's just for an hour. What about BWI? Then no SAB guilt. I will say I enjoy that the CR tower has everything right there and I do like their lounges.

It was end of August so not even a busy time. It was awful lol. We aren't park commando people so even when we start elsewhere we end up at Epcot in the evening majority of the time. Even if it's just for an hour. What about BWI? Then no SAB guilt. I will say I enjoy that the CR tower has everything right there and I do like their lounges.
Sometimes the monorail gets crazy for no reason. We were at Atruim club in September
Sometimes the monorail is crazy. I agree about the CR ❤️ we usually do YC as part of a split stay so I get my dose of DISNEY with CR and then YC at the for more relaxing. Haven’t done an only YC in many many years. Guess the grass is always greener. If I’m at one, I’ll miss the other 😉

We are definitely more MK people, but maybe I need to do more of the other parks for a change. I always hate the travel to the other parks when we are at CR. Sometimes I get that feeling about CLNof hate feeling tied to it and prefer to eat what and when we want but the food at YC/BC can be such a hassle.

I do tend to Minnie Van or Lyft a lot from CR if I’m honest, even Epcot. So convenient/easy, but it does add up if you’re moving around a lot.

Sometimes short’ish trips can be a good time to do something different.

Have fun whatever you decide!

I do tend to Minnie Van or Lyft a lot from CR if I’m honest, even Epcot. So convenient/easy, but it does add up if you’re moving around a lot.

Sometimes short’ish trips can be a good time to do something different.

Have fun whatever you decide!
Thanks—you always have a great perspective.

That’s true, on our last short trip we finally tried CR CL (Atrium)

Last edited:
Got back from our trip on Friday from our stay at three different club levels! It was our first time staying club level, and we are hooked! On this trip we tried out the Boardwalk, AKL, and BC. We lucked out and were upgraded to a two bedroom suite at the Boardwalk, which was amazing. I still can’t believe that happened. We absolutely LOVED that room, of the three rooms we stayed in it was our favorite. Not only was it beautiful, it was also only like three doors down from the lounge, which was so convenient. We did stay in a two bedroom suite at AKL as well, but we liked the layout and décor, and especially the proximity to the lounge at the Boardwalk more. Our room at AKL was the last room in the hotel, so it was a long trek to get to the lounge!

It was funny, when we told the CMs at the Boardwalk lounge we were moving over to AKL club, they all told us to expect a louder, more chaotic, lounge. Well, turns out the opposite was true, the AKL club lounge was almost empty every time we went, and we found it to be the most peaceful of the three. Granted, the CMs there did tell us that the club level bookings were light that week, so probably why it was so empty! By far the loudest/most chaotic lounge was at the BC.

As for the food offerings, breakfast was our favorite at each location. Boardwalk did seem to have some issues cooking bacon, it was either a greasy mess, or soggy and seemingly undercooked, but the eggs there were great! I loved the offerings at AKL, but my dad who is more a meat and potatoes kind of guy wasn’t a big fan of the food outside of the “kids” options. They had a lamb stew one night which was phenomenal, and also a fennel salad which I could live on, it was so good! They also had the best breakfast sausage of the three lounges, it was so good I couldn’t stop eating it!

So of the rooms/hotels, Boardwalk won out for us this trip, but for the club level lounges the AKL won (funny since YC/BC are our “home” resorts). Loved that the AKL lounge was open 24/7 (to hang out in, not food service), there seemed to be a lot more CMs working there, and they were all so attentive, every single time we sat down one would come over to chat and see if they could get us something (this never happened at Boardwalk or BC), and they also gave the most ridiculously generous wine pours. :drinking1

Not to leave the BC out, it was also great, of the three it had the best views, but we stayed in a one bedroom suite there, which after the rest of the week being in two bedroom suites, seemed very cramped! :rotfl:

Here are some pictures of the rooms.

Boardwalk:
PXL_20231202_161928978.jpg
PXL_20231202_161944208.jpg

AKL:
PXL_20231205_015509667.jpg

PXL_20231205_015458818.jpg

BC:
PXL_20231207_183102959.jpg

PXL_20231207_183127279.jpg

PXL_20231207_183129296.jpg
I can post more pictures if anyone is interested, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Kind of off-beat question. We’re going down in early Jan and I have a friend who will be in Orlando staying off property. We’re staying CL at the YC. I would love for her to be able to come hang with us in the lounge after we meet up in the parks. If I add her to my room as an extra adult (and pay the extra adult fee), is that “okay” for us to do by Disney standards?

Kind of off-beat question. We’re going down in early Jan and I have a friend who will be in Orlando staying off property. We’re staying CL at the YC. I would love for her to be able to come hang with us in the lounge after we meet up in the parks. If I add her to my room as an extra adult (and pay the extra adult fee), is that “okay” for us to do by Disney standards?
If she’s on the room reservation and you’ve paid the extra adult fee, of course it’s okay.

Got back from our trip on Friday from our stay at three different club levels! It was our first time staying club level, and we are hooked! On this trip we tried out the Boardwalk, AKL, and BC. We lucked out and were upgraded to a two bedroom suite at the Boardwalk, which was amazing. I still can’t believe that happened. We absolutely LOVED that room, of the three rooms we stayed in it was our favorite. Not only was it beautiful, it was also only like three doors down from the lounge, which was so convenient. We did stay in a two bedroom suite at AKL as well, but we liked the layout and décor, and especially the proximity to the lounge at the Boardwalk more. Our room at AKL was the last room in the hotel, so it was a long trek to get to the lounge!

It was funny, when we told the CMs at the Boardwalk lounge we were moving over to AKL club, they all told us to expect a louder, more chaotic, lounge. Well, turns out the opposite was true, the AKL club lounge was almost empty every time we went, and we found it to be the most peaceful of the three. Granted, the CMs there did tell us that the club level bookings were light that week, so probably why it was so empty! By far the loudest/most chaotic lounge was at the BC.

As for the food offerings, breakfast was our favorite at each location. Boardwalk did seem to have some issues cooking bacon, it was either a greasy mess, or soggy and seemingly undercooked, but the eggs there were great! I loved the offerings at AKL, but my dad who is more a meat and potatoes kind of guy wasn’t a big fan of the food outside of the “kids” options. They had a lamb stew one night which was phenomenal, and also a fennel salad which I could live on, it was so good! They also had the best breakfast sausage of the three lounges, it was so good I couldn’t stop eating it!

So of the rooms/hotels, Boardwalk won out for us this trip, but for the club level lounges the AKL won (funny since YC/BC are our “home” resorts). Loved that the AKL lounge was open 24/7 (to hang out in, not food service), there seemed to be a lot more CMs working there, and they were all so attentive, every single time we sat down one would come over to chat and see if they could get us something (this never happened at Boardwalk or BC), and they also gave the most ridiculously generous wine pours. :drinking1

Not to leave the BC out, it was also great, of the three it had the best views, but we stayed in a one bedroom suite there, which after the rest of the week being in two bedroom suites, seemed very cramped! :rotfl:

Here are some pictures of the rooms.

Boardwalk:
View attachment 816868
View attachment 816869

AKL:
View attachment 816870

View attachment 816871

BC:
View attachment 816872

View attachment 816873

View attachment 816874
I can post more pictures if anyone is interested, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
All the rooms look amazing, but that 2-bedroom at BWI is so beautiful. 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter