Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Vouching that the Mac n cheese was tasty. The CM had actually just put a hot one out so it was yummy. Same for the corn dogs. Not quite Casey’s, but might tasty.

I will say staff and been very present and helpful. They did a good job tonight refilling, clearing plates and walking around to see if people need anything. This was true at the beginning of app time.

Last edited:
The above posted menu was correct. I didn't try the brick chicken because it looked like pork! I did like the
tuna with seaweed salad and thai beef salad. They were good!. Mac and Cheese was your typical club level
mac and cheese, but it hit the spot. Someone commented up thread that the food wasn't hot. I would agree with
that -- most food over the course of three days has just been warm. The Natura water system only has cold water.
No hot and no sparkling. We are staying six nights -- I am curious to see if this night is the beginning of a new dinner
meal rotation.
Yes that was my experience in October/November 2023 when I was there. I was hoping that it was just a one off but it looks like it has continued. Maybe they could make an adjustment if you made a suggestion!

I don't know why, but there was a very large school group in the Club lounge. I've never seen this in sixteen years
of club level stays. I'm a middle school teacher -- it was like lunch duty in there!
If middle schools booking club level at Disney isn’t the peak of this economic cycle the economy is never turning down again. To the moon!

That brick chicken is one of my favourite go-to meals for mobile order from Ale & Compass if I’m at Beach Club! So jealous of you YCCLers for your unlimited supply 😃

That brick chicken is one of my favourite go-to meals for mobile order from Ale & Compass if I’m at Beach Club! So jealous of you YCCLers for your unlimited supply 😃
The fingerling potato part of it was good, but the chicken was just okay. It needed seasoning/flavor.

Btw, we did a late evening mobile order from A & C and tried the Vermont cheddar bacon burger. It was packed well and tasted really good. One of the best burgers I’ve ever had in Disney. steak Fries were good, but way too salty.

The fingerling potato part of it was good, but the chicken was just okay. It needed seasoning/flavor.

Btw, we did a late evening mobile order from A & C and tried the Vermont cheddar bacon burger. It was packed well and tasted really good. One of the best burgers I’ve ever had in Disney. steak Fries were good, but way too salty.
I should have told you about the burger and fires mobile order. It was a great burger. Fries were hot and crisp. The homemade chips at YC marketplace were also very good.

Yes that was my experience in October/November 2023 when I was there. I was hoping that it was just a one off but it looks like it has continued. Maybe they could make an adjustment if you made a suggestion!
They might make an adjustment if it saves them money. But only that. 😖

I had that last trip. Our waitress told it was ranked 2nd best burger at Disney. It lost to the bison burger at wilderness lodge (the outdoor place). She said she liked ale and compass burger better🤣

I had that last trip. Our waitress told it was ranked 2nd best burger at Disney. It lost to the bison burger at wilderness lodge (the outdoor place). She said she liked ale and compass burger better🤣
Never had the one at wilderness lodge, but I thought this was definitely a good burger.

We are back to the same meal rotation. I will post pictures of anything new appears.
Yes, I forgot pics bc it seemed like back to the same old. I was disappoint—I thought it was the beginning of a whole new menu rotation. Breakfast was okay. I missed having oatmeal (today was grits) and the seasonal egg dish was okay, but just not my preference. Also even when they refilled it, the eggs could’ve stood to be hotter. One thing that was delicious was the orange loaf/cake that they had out. Dinner was tasty. The pot roast and mashed potatoes were really good. I was sorry we didn’t have eat more of it, but we had a dinner reservation. The CM let me peek at tomorrow’s menu and it seemed like back the regular Tuesday menu that others have posted. Will update 😉

Yes, I forgot pics bc it seemed like back to the same old. I was disappoint—I thought it was the beginning of a whole new menu rotation. Breakfast was okay. I missed having oatmeal (today was grits) and the seasonal egg dish was okay, but just not my preference. Also even when they refilled it, the eggs could’ve stood to be hotter. One thing that was delicious was the orange loaf/cake that they had out. Dinner was tasty. The pot roast and mashed potatoes were really good. I was sorry we didn’t have eat more of it, but we had a dinner reservation. The CM let me peek at tomorrow’s menu and it seemed like back the regular Tuesday menu that others have posted. Will update 😉
Yes the pot roast and the salmon which the salmon comes from Cale May are the best things on the dinner menu.

Yes the pot roast and the salmon which the salmon comes from Cale May are the best things on the dinner menu.
I was going to suggest that the pot roast came from A & C bc it’s reminiscent of the short rib with Cabernet sauce they have there. I think the salmon will be on today’s menu.

I was going to suggest that the pot roast came from A & C bc it’s reminiscent of the short rib with Cabernet sauce they have there. I think the salmon will be on today’s menu.
Yes the pot roast from what I was told in October is from A&C.

I’ll try to remember a pic later, but it seemed like the usual Tuesday menu. Breakfast was pancakes, sausage, ham & cheese frittatas, oatmeal, etc. there might’ve been some different desserts this evening.

Oh I am so weak.

Changed to Poly GV (resort) CL for my 2 nights. Dd and I arrive midday and I love poly for NYE! I will add DSIL so they can hang out at the lounge/outside on our check out day(we leave and he arrives). Dh loves POG so that is my excuse.

I also called dd at work and said she had to chip in I just can't swing it. So she stepped up and we each paying a night of the upgrade. Poly gv was $1388 vs $2000 up at GF. It is still double my CSR room but the lounge for NYE with all the crazies visiting is worth it. Also with access check out day the kids really get an extra night.

Last year we got chocolates both 30 and 31 in our room and I hope we get those again!
Here is some of the reasons I felt Resort View CL at Poly was worth the price vs CSR.

POG

IMG_0525.png

Special Punch
IMG_0532.png

Chocolates
IMG_0528.png

Decorated Lounge

IMG_0529.pngIMG_0522.png

Reserved seating for CL both 12/30 and 31

IMG_0521.png
Bar set up for 11:50 fireworks (far right bottom corner)

IMG_0526.png

Cute desserts

IMG_0530.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter