Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I was told that you have club level access till midnight of the day you check out. What if your doing a split stay?
Im staying at Boardwalk in a deluxe room club level but the day of checkout, I'm checking into the Riviera. Once I check into another resort will my magic band stop working to gain entrance to the club level at Boardwalk?
Your band may or may not work after you check in to another resort. You do have CL access until they close at 10. It is easy at the BWI because you don't need to use your MB to get to the 4th floor and the Innkeepers desk. Usually the CM opens the door when they see you come in so you won't need to use your MB. In any case if you have to use your band and it doesn't work they can fix it for you or give you a card to open the door.

Im assuming most club level lounges do not have a freezer with ice cream bars? I don't remember them at the CL in Boardwalk.
The Boardwalk does have one, but it is not in the lounge. It is out in the hallway. Just ask a cast member and they will be happy to get one for you. When we were there the beginning of December they had the Premium Mickey bars, the cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches and the Olaf fruit bars.

Chronos Lounge Evening

Yes, they are still pouring for you! No, I did not drink from this yet!! 😂
View attachment 820197
When dining at a restaurant I always used to say it looked like the waiter drank half of my wine on the way to the table and then offered the bus boy a sip before finally serving me.

(I was on a Road Scholar trip once when a man at our table was given such a small pour that he rather loudly complained to the waiter.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter