Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’m sure you’ll be able to find a great room for your myo CL. Lots of different discounts to check. I just realized that my APs expire one day earlier than I thought, so it’ll be more difficult to squeeze something in without renew. 😔
A..."happy accident?" Maybe? I'm still debating on trip timing/renewing. Frighteningly, it is cheaper to MYO CL +renew my AP. And buying a PH pass gets me halfway to my AP renewal cost.

(UPDATED - GF TPV, non CL, popped up available for my original dates, so I'm now in a much cheaper room and no new AP needed. Flights cheaper, and only annoyance will be potential for cheerleaders, and I can deal with that. So I'm likely not going to renew right now, but may buy a new AP for my next trip, depending upon how our non-Disney 2025 travel plans look. Guess I'll be doing a wine stop on the way to Disney! :) Next CL is at GCH in June!)
ok I just figured out what myo CL is :laughing:
It's a @trishadono -ism!

Last edited:
I’m sure this info is available somewhere but can’t find it: Any chance that a toaster might be available in the Yacht Club Resort Club Level lounge?

I’m sure this info is available somewhere but can’t find it: Any chance that a toaster might be available in the Yacht Club Resort Club Level lounge?
Yes, there is definitely a toaster out in the mornings for the bagels, bread, English muffins, etc.

MYO cl lady is doing just that!

Dd and I are here now at YC non cl.

Last night dd got a to go drink from A&C bar and brought her cosmo to the room.👍

Night before we wanted a snack so while we were on the way back from the park we mobile ordered from the to-go menu of A&C just a fruit cup and some French fries. 😅😂

We had dinner Sunday at that nice open bar at HBD which she loved cause you can get a marg flight. Coming from cold north sitting outside was lovely!

Last night we ate at CdF. Choosing your beverages and food seems like a luxury compared to cl.

I do enjoy CL but it’s not a must do for us.

Last edited:

For at least a decade our favorite resorts were Yacht Club and Boardwalk. We loved the club levels and the cms so much. Our evening routine always included a walk around World Showcase no matter what we had done that day. This alone was a major justification for the AP.

Then Yacht Club started allowing dogs, which is a dealbreaker for us, and soon after Boardwalk started to feel kind of shabby. Thankfully Boardwalk started renovations but the disruptions and sounds/sights of construction have seemingly been going on forever. We stayed there one final time in the middle of the madness and decided we won't go back until everything is finished, including the Cake Bake mess and now whatever they're planning for Big River.

We switched to the Contemporary and really loved it there. The suites are fantastic, both in the tower and out in the garden wing. Both club lounges are nice and the cms really know how to take care of guests, but those constant walks around World Showcase that were our favorite use for our APs became really inconvenient. That's when we stopped going to parks every day and found other things to do.

Then last month we took a major departure from our usual way of doing things and we tried a one bedroom villa in the preferred section of SSR. I was extremely reluctant about it and the day we got there I almost cried. It's so different from what we were used to. But once I got acclimated, I absolutely fell in love with the peacefulness of the place. Our former daily World Showcase walks were replaced with daily Disney Springs walks. No ticket required, and the food options are endless. We're going back next month and I am excitedly counting the days.

All this to say, I think having APs kind of got us in a rut. It was like we needed to go to a park every day because we could. I think staying club level can kind of do that too if you're trying to get to the lounge to follow the schedule for breakfast and appetizers, etc. Our APs are expiring before the next trip and we aren't renewing, at least for now. I don't know what we'll do in the future. I do know that the trip last month was the most relaxing Disney trip I've ever been on and it was also the least expensive Disney trip we've taken in at least eight years.

I guess what I've really learned is that there are a lot of different ways to enjoy WDW as a whole. So much to see, so much to do, and if the way you're doing it doesn't feel as great as it used to, try doing it another way.
Love this. SSR only one I haven’t tried. Good to hear it’s as magical as others . Thx!

Yes mine expires in December but I am thinking of finally dropping. I have the Disney visa and can get room discounts that way. It depends if the newlyweds give me my baby or not 😂 . If there’s a new grandbaby I won’t have time for Disney as much.

We have not renewed since December 2021, we have switched the majority of our Disney trips to Tokyo Disney. Not joking when I say that we can find discounted flights and spend less than a trip to Florida.

Has anyone ever requested and been able to get a small microwave in their room at CR CL? I heard reports and even saw a recent video of this at YC/BC CL, but wasn’t sure if any other has this as a possibility (based in availability of course).

A..."happy accident?" Maybe? I'm still debating on trip timing/renewing. Frighteningly, it is cheaper to MYO CL +renew my AP. And buying a PH pass gets me halfway to my AP renewal cost.

(UPDATED - GF TPV, non CL, popped up available for my original dates, so I'm now in a much cheaper room and no new AP needed. Flights cheaper, and only annoyance will be potential for cheerleaders, and I can deal with that. So I'm likely not going to renew right now, but may buy a new AP for my next trip, depending upon how our non-Disney 2025 travel plans look. Guess I'll be doing a wine stop on the way to Disney! :) Next CL is at GCH in June!)

It's a @trishadono -ism!
Just saw your latest update. I’ll be sorry to miss your pics from CR CL, but very happy you found the exact room you wanted at GF. No worries about the cheerleaders. You’ll have a great time. 😀

Has anyone had any recent experiences with a gluten allergy while staying CL at Poly? I’m wondering if we should do a TPV room with the dining plan versus CL?

We stayed at GDT CL and they were able to accommodate to some degree.

Our trip was very nice. We arrived at MCO early, waited 15 mins for Mears (I thought it was quick) and was in the 14th Club Lounge quickly. The staff was great, food was great (so the family says) and the view from our room awesome.

I think the room needs to be updated. The only other issue I have was the lines in the park. You see the sign says 60 mins from this point. You get on and 90 mins later you are still waiting because of all the lightning lane people that get on.

Our trip was very nice. We arrived at MCO early, waited 15 mins for Mears (I thought it was quick) and was in the 14th Club Lounge quickly. The staff was great, food was great (so the family says) and the view from our room awesome.

I think the room needs to be updated. The only other issue I have was the lines in the park. You see the sign says 60 mins from this point. You get on and 90 mins later you are still waiting because of all the lightning lane people that get on.
Sorry about the lines. The crowds have looked pretty bad lately for this time of year. Glad to hear you had a nice trip and enjoyed the Tower Club. Those balconies look amazing.
Do you happen to remember any of the breakfast menus? Thanks.

Last edited:
Is the Poly Tonga Lounge similar to how CR Atrium/Tower lounges work - so it’s a fully independent operational lounge - or is Tonga more of a refreshment station and you need to go to the main building for hot food offerings?

Thank you!

Is the Poly Tonga Lounge similar to how CR Atrium/Tower lounges work - so it’s a fully independent operational lounge - or is Tonga more of a refreshment station and you need to go to the main building for hot food offerings?

Thank you!
Tonga has a few things in the morning like pastries, at night just cold items. We went to hawaii for everything food wise.

However they did have a carafe of juices in the cooler so we had POG anytime we wanted. Also the wine was out at 5p. My stay was Sept 22 after Poly Cl reopened so should be current.

Breakfast usually consisted of cereal, grits with cheese, an egg dish, sausage or bacon, plant based fake meat and your normal continental stuff. The family liked it, so all was good.

Breakfast usually consisted of cereal, grits with cheese, an egg dish, sausage or bacon, plant based fake meat and your normal continental stuff. The family liked it, so all was good.

Hope you avoided the coddle eggs. 😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter