Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks in advance! A couple of questions for my first BLT stay (moved over from Poly CL)

1. Does Magic Express go directly from MCO to BLT? or is it the last stop after Poly, Gran Flo, WL, CR?
2. Does bell services require your presence for Amazon Prime deliveries? Does BST charge a fee?
As best as I’ve been able to ascertain, Magical Express routes depend on whose flying in at the same time as you, and aren’t consistent day to day.

Bell services charges a fee for all grocery deliveries, I don’t know what it is.

So maybe sleeping in and heading over after 10 would be a less crowded lines?
We saw the line that looked pretty long to go through the temp check tent when we pulled into the CR parking lot. That was at like 8:45. We parked and walked through about 8:55 and there was no one left so it passed quickly.

We were nervous when we got close because there was a huge crowd of people waiting but they were in line for Guest Relations. No line to go in to the park and we walked through at 9:07.

Thanks in advance! A couple of questions for my first BLT stay (moved over from Poly CL)

1. Does Magic Express go directly from MCO to BLT? or is it the last stop after Poly, Gran Flo, WL, CR?
2. Does bell services require your presence for Amazon Prime deliveries? Does BST charge a fee?
BLT is just a part of CR. So the bus stops at the CR for both CR and BLT.

Anyone staying at the contemporary right now have insight into the pool? Do we have to sign up for times, are they limiting access, etc. I remember somewhere seeing a picture of a line outside of animal kingdom villas pool and wondering what the situation might look like onsite.

Anyone staying at the contemporary right now have insight into the pool? Do we have to sign up for times, are they limiting access, etc. I remember somewhere seeing a picture of a line outside of animal kingdom villas pool and wondering what the situation might look like onsite.

Yes we are here now. No sign ups for pool time, there is plenty of room and all lounge chairs spaced out. Lots of open chairs and pool space 👍🏻

There’s been no issues accessing the pool.

Wonder if you can get them for 1/2 days?
When I called a week or so ago about them, I was told half and full days are available. He said they were just not showing available to book but may be available day of once they open. I hope they are full and half days bc I want one of each!!

I wonder if they will still have the soda fridge and other stuff that usually comes with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter