• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

We stayed std. garden wing for one night before moving to the tower on a recent CR stay and I think we had almost the same exact room. We were on 3rd floor and it was quiet with nice view of the monorail coming into the hotel in the evenings.
Enjoy!
Thanks! Very quiet it is!

@GADisneyDad14 1st picture was our cl room back 10/1. Remember you thought it was missing something? 2nd picture shows it with backdrops have now.

Also we have a shower/no tub for those asking.

Shower cap, bar of soap, lotion, mouthwash and beauty kit.

Attachments

• 0C7F2999-609A-4776-A8A8-E76EE787C8DF.png
    0C7F2999-609A-4776-A8A8-E76EE787C8DF.png
    466.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 50AE2468-C5B2-467F-8B52-C896AC4ACE78.jpeg
    50AE2468-C5B2-467F-8B52-C896AC4ACE78.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I noticed recent video online of a CR tour and noticed that it looked like they had added the masks behind the tv. Not sure if I like them, but the blank wall did look too plain and white.

I noticed recent video online of a CR tour and noticed that it looked like they had added the masks behind the tv. Not sure if I like them, but the blank wall did look too plain and white.
It looks better with, it was so stark before.

I also like the carpet vs non carpet.

It is a different keurig also. At 6:30am I was too tired to figure it out, good news it’s not as loud as the other ones. I need coffee in order to make coffee😅

I wonder why the garden wing got full carpet while the tower only has the rug??

I agree about it being too stark before.

Those one-cup Keurigs are a little different.

I wonder why the garden wing got full carpet while the tower only has the rug??

I agree about it being too stark before.

Those one-cup Keurigs are a little different.
Also pretty sure we didn’t have the TV back light last October. It’s pretty !

Attachments

• 0DF876DA-DD1C-47FF-8E75-7B3A875A5691.jpeg
    0DF876DA-DD1C-47FF-8E75-7B3A875A5691.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 61
  • C339E187-045B-4E09-B853-2FF308B665AA.jpeg
    C339E187-045B-4E09-B853-2FF308B665AA.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 59
Also just noticed that it looks like the GW rooms don’t share the same “arched” window/patio wall treatment as the Tower rooms, if I’m looking at the photo correctly.

First time in the garden wing coming up in early June. These photos are definitely making me look forward to it. Thanks for sharing!
I just walked the whole building. Many rooms have good views. I booked std because it’s a quick trip . Not the best view but I can see the monorail whoosh by!

We enjoyed getting beverages from outer rim while mobile ordering from Contempo Cafe. They don’t mind if you eat there (did at lunch) or ask for a to go beverage while you wait for your order. You can sit and order. No need to stand at bar.

I watched fireworks from Poly and then took mono to Cr. I love to spend time at all the mono resorts.

Let me know if any questions.

Enjoy your trip! It’s so nice here!

Oh the reason they are showers and not tubs in GW? The bathroom is smaller. I compared pix from oct to this room. The tower room is about 12-18 inches wider.

I just walked the whole building. Many rooms have good views. I booked std because it’s a quick trip . Not the best view but I can see the monorail whoosh by!

We enjoyed getting beverages from outer rim while mobile ordering from Contempo Cafe. They don’t mind if you eat there (did at lunch) or ask for a to go beverage while you wait for your order. You can sit and order. No need to stand at bar.

I watched fireworks from Poly and then took mono to Cr. I love to spend time at all the mono resorts.

Let me know if any questions.

Enjoy your trip! It’s so nice here!

Great idea on heading to the Polly for fireworks. May have to do that as well.

Also have standard view booked. Thought about garden but couldn’t justify the difference.

Great idea on heading to the Polly for fireworks. May have to do that as well.

Also have standard view booked. Thought about garden but couldn’t justify the difference.
We are staying in the GW in August. Besides Cali Grill is there somewhere at the CR to watch fireworks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter