Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question... how long does it usually take to get from CSR to AK in the morning using Disney’s buses?
Trying to figure out how early to get up... we will be there end of July this year if that matters. Thanks!

Question... how long does it usually take to get from CSR to AK in the morning using Disney’s buses?
Trying to figure out how early to get up... we will be there end of July this year if that matters. Thanks!

Once you are on the bus it's only 8-10 mins. The wait for the bus could be anywhere from 1 min to 20 mins.

This has probably been asked but I can’t find it- is there going to be another pool at Gran Destino Tower?

Staying at CSR for the first time in May now, just switched from Movies. We prefer to be semi-close to the lobby. Any suggestions on locations? Can't wait!

So about a 30 minute lead time is probably good to get there?

Provided there isn't an unforseen circumstance that delays the bus. Also leave time for security and line up getting into the park.

CSR is very centrally located. The actual driving times to the parks are 5 mins DHS, 6 mins EPCOT, 8 mins AK, and 12-15 mins MK.

Line-ups and delays are hard to predict. We always had pretty good luck with those things.

Provided there isn't an unforseen circumstance that delays the bus. Also leave time for security and line up getting into the park.

CSR is very centrally located. The actual driving times to the parks are 5 mins DHS, 6 mins EPCOT, 8 mins AK, and 12-15 mins MK.

Line-ups and delays are hard to predict. We always had pretty good luck with those things.
I always find it funny when going to HS or EPCOT and almost the second that the bus pulls out off of CSR property they start the recording about how in just a few minutes you'll be arriving at...
Truly that close.

How do you get from CSR to Disney Springs and approx. how long does it take? (We're requesting/hoping for Casitas 4 or 5). Thanks!

How do you get from CSR to Disney Springs and approx. how long does it take? (We're requesting/hoping for Casitas 4 or 5). Thanks!

CSR only has bus transportation, so you'll take a bus there. Once on the bus, the ride will take about 10 minutes.

Thank you! Will it be clear where to pick up a bus to DS? It's good to know it only takes about 10 minutes!

Now that the food court has a new name... is there a change in the quality/choices of food there? We were a bit underwhelmed with it last time we were there.

~Cari~ pluto:

Hi! Looking to book Gran Destino and debating whether the “water view” is really worth the extra money? I’m trying to figure out where each side of the tower faces. Any chance of fireworks views from either side?? Thanks!!!!

Hi! Looking to book Gran Destino and debating whether the “water view” is really worth the extra money? I’m trying to figure out where each side of the tower faces. Any chance of fireworks views from either side?? Thanks!!!!

Fireworks views will probably better from the backside. It's pointing towards DHS and EPCOT.

Newbie to CSR! Staying in August 2019! Just booked airline and had to move our trip by one day and our original BB we booked for POR last Aug didn’t have any availability so we switched to CSR. Last several trips we have stayed deluxe so I like that I did read some say this is a “deluxe lite” resort. I’m reading through this thread for info and checking you tube for videos of the resort! Now we would like to add night of aug 13 to the beginning of our trip. I’ve called and the CMs say there isn’t any availability for that night. When I looked online every room in every resort category is unavailable for that night, even full priced rooms. Is there something big going on mid August at CSR or is it worth it to keep checking?
I don't have an answer for you but I can say that date has been unavailable for a long time. Last September we were booking our bounce back trip and the resort was unavailable until we departed before the 13th.

I don't have an answer for you but I can say that date has been unavailable for a long time. Last September we were booking our bounce back trip and the resort was unavailable until we departed before the 13th.
It seems that many of the tower rooms are not opened. It took me awhile to snag tower standard and that was only because I added another date. Now that I want to add an additional date, I can’t find the same room. I am hoping that something opens soon before the latest offers disappear.

It seems that many of the tower rooms are not opened. It took me awhile to snag tower standard and that was only because I added another date. Now that I want to add an additional date, I can’t find the same room. I am hoping that something opens soon before the latest offers disappear.
I just added a day yesterday- try calling- it worked for me. Granted I have a room only reservation, not sure if that makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter