Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when cabanas will open up again? I just booked a water view room for June 15-22 and was really hoping to get a room there with a lake view.

This morning heading to Hollywood (for 9am official open). Arrived at 8am to Tower bus stop, about 11 people there waiting already. First bus did not arrive until 8:33, about 40+ people waiting at bus stop by then. (Boards at the bus stop say the buses start running 45 minutes prior to park open...this was not the case today!). Bus was already half full so only 12 or 13 people were able to get on.

SuperBowl Sunday- is there a good place to watch the SuperBowl besides our room? Or will this be discouraged with Covid precautions? I was wondering if maybe the do one of the inflatable screens outside for people to watch the game like they do for movie night? Thanks!

Does anyone have any experience with WiFi in or around the tower and know how reliable it is?

My DD has an early release from school on Friday with shortened classes. Her last class ends after check-out time. We were thinking she could jump downstairs at 10:30 during her break to catch her last class that starts at 10:45 and sit outside GDT at one of the tables or in the area where the old lobby used to be? it'll be a 45 minute class.

Looks like the NBA Bubble is coming back to WDW.
According to CBS, the schedule for the NBA G League is as follows:

• January 26: Teams arrive at the bubble in Orlando
  • February 8: Opening night
  • March 5-9: Playoffs

Where are they staying?

Yes, here now and nothing but Casitas open. I really wanted to stay in Cabanas, but maybe next time.

Cabanas is our favorite area of the resort. I didn't realize just Casistas is currently open. We have stayed at Casistas before so if that is the only option we are OK with it. We just booked a standard room for 5 nights starting March 1st. Will be our first time back since reopening. I really miss Cabanas 9A Business Class rooms...those were the best!!

MJ

Do they use CSR for lodging for that or are they spread all around WDW resorts? We just booked CSR 3/1-3/6

MJ

I’ve been looking (not exhaustively) but I don’t think I’ve read anywhere that says where they plan to be staying. ? :confused3

Anyone seen anything?

I’ve been looking (not exhaustively) but I don’t think I’ve read anywhere that says where they plan to be staying. ? :confused3

Anyone seen anything?

I can't find anything. I imagine people will be finding out shortly though, Feb 8 is in a month!

Does anyone have any experience with WiFi in or around the tower and know how reliable it is?

My DD has an early release from school on Friday with shortened classes. Her last class ends after check-out time. We were thinking she could jump downstairs at 10:30 during her break to catch her last class that starts at 10:45 and sit outside GDT at one of the tables or in the area where the old lobby used to be? it'll be a 45 minute class.

I streamed a football game over WiFi in the old lobby area on October 31, with no issues

Anyone seen anything?

I've just read this is for the NBA G-League (which NC State said and I totally missed) My DH said that is the NBA minor league. And I don't think all the teams are coming...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter