Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone provide the latest dining update for CSR? Is El Mercado strictly mobile orders only and if so, is it a hassle? We are traveling the last week of March and we're concerned about dining options.

Just spoke with a CM who said they didn't have any information regarding the NBA and how it would affect guests. She told me that all I can do is wait and see what else is announced?!:confused3

Hey all! I did read on Facebook that nothing besides the Casitas area will be closed to the "regular" guests at CSR while NBA G-league is there.

So all food, bars, pools (except Casitas), bars, Tower, bars ;) will be open to guests! I think this will be minimal disruption.

Topic from another thread (the Community Board scares me, don’t like posting over there!) but I hope your father is doing well.

What are the Uber prices from GDT to each of the parks? Any estimate would be great! We usually use the Minnie service, which I believe is more money. TIA!

Don’t know if This is news, but we checked in yesterday and are in Cabanas building 8C. I was pretty surprised, but downright shocked that the cabanas bus stop is not operational!! I was pretty mad standing there watching busses zoom by without stopping after bell services told me that was our bus stop. We’re just walking to the Tower to catch the bus now.

Don’t know if This is news, but we checked in yesterday and are in Cabanas building 8C. I was pretty surprised, but downright shocked that the cabanas bus stop is not operational!! I was pretty mad standing there watching busses zoom by without stopping after bell services told me that was our bus stop. We’re just walking to the Tower to catch the bus now.
Is Cabanas still the only section open (besides the Tower)? Thanks

Is Cabanas still the only section open (besides the Tower)? Thanks
I thought it was only casitas open, that’s why I was surprised to be in cabanas. Virtually nobody over here.

That is big news... so how was the line at the Towers then since it had that spill over?

Funny - they reopen and for at least a little bit the buses still stopped at all of the stops, despite 2 sections not being occupied. Now one of those previously unoccupied sections is being used and the buses don’t stop. Classic Disney left and right hand, I suspect.

Funny - they reopen and for at least a little bit the buses still stopped at all of the stops, despite 2 sections not being occupied. Now one of those previously unoccupied sections is being used and the buses don’t stop. Classic Disney left and right hand, I suspect.

This is frustrating, I am due in at Coronado on Feb 27th and didn't know about these issues. We were torn between CBR and Coronado but we have stayed at CSR before and liked it. But I didn't know about the NBA situation OR this bus stop one.... now I am starting to wonder how much of an issues those are going to be...

This is frustrating, I am due in at Coronado on Feb 27th and didn't know about these issues. We were torn between CBR and Coronado but we have stayed at CSR before and liked it. But I didn't know about the NBA situation OR this bus stop one.... now I am starting to wonder how much of an issues those are going to be...

My post was mainly a little tongue in cheek hyperbole, so I wouldn’t be too concerned, personally. They’ll get the bus situation straight in short order, I suspect.

While we don’t know how the G-League thing will go down, I can’t imagine a setup that is materially disruptive to guests. Maybe I’m just an optimist, but I’m not too worried about it.

Change/uncertainty is always hard though, so I get it.

Is room service available right now? I thought it was unavailable everywhere, but I just read on the YC thread that someone ordered room service. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter