Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a website that shows any convention or groups that will be staying here? I am getting a little nervous about the pool situation end of April beginning of May? I heard a rumor that a cheer/dance group will be there. Any information will be helpful. Thank you!

Is there a website that shows any convention or groups that will be staying here? I am getting a little nervous about the pool situation end of April beginning of May? I heard a rumor that a cheer/dance group will be there. Any information will be helpful. Thank you!

This is what I found for May in a Facebook group I belong to -

May 4 - 16, Cheerleading Worlds (CSR is not the only resort)
May 4 - 16, Dance Worlds (CSR is not the only resort)
May 25 - 28, 2021 Actuarial Colloquia

Slowly planning October trip. I sure hope things are different by then at least as far as distancing/capacity limits and food options. I don't care about masks, I just want everything open!

But just in case...do we think our best bet is to skip the Tower bus stop in the morning for parks and go wait at Casitas bus stop instead? Besides Uber.

Thanks!

Slowly planning October trip. I sure hope things are different by then at least as far as distancing/capacity limits and food options. I don't care about masks, I just want everything open!

But just in case...do we think our best bet is to skip the Tower bus stop in the morning for parks and go wait at Casitas bus stop instead? Besides Uber.

Thanks!
We did this back in January. Was a great decision for our MK day. (We had a car and drove to the other parks)

Seriously. I take a spin through the website every week to update the resorts open/closed FAQ thread, and I haven’t made any notable updates in months - just a few small things here and there. Maybe after DL opens/stays open...

El Mercado has food ready to "grab and go"- can you eat it there or do you have to take it back to your room?

Actually I just now called in because I had to change our ME flight numbers. So while I was on the line I made a building request. So now I don't have to fax. I ended up asking for Casitas, preferably Building 4, because DH is really interested in being close to the bus stop after a long day, and since Casitas is first stop I thought it might help with the current bus struggles. My online check-in room requests were ground floor and close to bus stop.

(Side note: last trip I chose POFQ because it was so small and DH would be happy with the walk. Turns out our room was as far away from the front as you could possibly get so it still didn't seem that great. DH had a knee infection a couple weeks prior that was still bothering him. We really should have asked for a different room.)

She also asked about celebrations, and this is sort of for our 25th anniversary, so now they know that too!
I have to call as our flights changed for ME. May I ask what is the number to call?

If I just want to order some waters and some sodas, what is my best option? Amazon fresh? I have read the thread about deliveries and I’m still not sure which service to use given the convention center stuff. I’m ok with meeting someone if they show up at the agreed upon time.

If I just want to order some waters and some sodas, what is my best option? Amazon fresh? I have read the thread about deliveries and I’m still not sure which service to use given the convention center stuff. I’m ok with meeting someone if they show up at the agreed upon time.

I’m arriving next Sunday 4/18 and am thinking of doing an Instacart order from the Publix for a case of water, juice and some fruit just wondering if my order is large enough to place...

Can anyone share experience with grocery delivery at Coronado? I’ve done garden grocer to POP before but they are so expensive. We did Walmart to bay lake tower but I had to meet them at the front entrance to accept it. I like Walmart bc it’s cheap and I know what I order from there, but I’m afraid with the resort being so big it might cause confusion. Where should I order from and where do they usually accept the deliveries?

I have to call as our flights changed for ME. May I ask what is the number to call?

When you click on Change Reservation, it says to call 407-939-1936. It's not just for ME, it seemed to be a regular all purpose reservation line. Note, the change didn't show up right away. I called on Saturday and it wasn't changed on Sunday, but it is today.

We are here now and if anyone has any questions or wants me to check out anything for them, let me know. We will be here all week.

We are in Cabanas B, I used TP room requester and got exactly what I asked for. We have a rental car so I can’t help with bus questions. Lots of parking available.

Are pools better this week? We're semi local and coming for the weekend this Saturday with two toddlers and hoping we can get into the pool without too long a wait mid morning on Saturday. If you've eaten at the pool bar recently- do you know if they have an allergy friendly menu (nothing available online)? Thanks!

Are pools better this week? We're semi local and coming for the weekend this Saturday with two toddlers and hoping we can get into the pool without too long a wait mid morning on Saturday. If you've eaten at the pool bar recently- do you know if they have an allergy friendly menu (nothing available online)? Thanks!
The quiet pools are well, quiet this week! Haha. I’m going to the main pool tomorrow and will check out the menu and report back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter