Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stayed in room 9102 and that is building cabanas 9A. It has a quiet pool in front of it and there is a circular drive up area next to it when you are walking to the bus stop. There is also a laundromat bldg. there.

YES! I forgot about the laundry! It was right there. So we must have stayed in 9100 and I am mis-remembering the bus stop being right there. I was very happy with this location so I am going to try for it again.

I would say 100 percent stay in Cabanas 9A. I have stayed in that buidling 4 years in a row. It is quiet there with a nice little pool but also very close to el centro, the main pool and bus stops. The buildings only have two floors compared to the casitas. If you want a more relaxing experience trust me stay in the cabanas.

Do you think I will be able to get it? I had originally asked for Casitas 4, so that is what is on my reservation now. If I call back and ask for 9A (I paid for a King room) do you think my chances will be pretty good? We are going in a little over 3 weeks.

This thread is great! Thank you. You have all solidified my decision to try CSR, which is a new resort for us (we love POR and have stayed at all of the values and also camped). I led the charge for my extended family of ten to book for 9/24 - 10/02 and I now have the actual confidence I pretended to have when I talked them all into it!
:disrocks:

YES! I forgot about the laundry! It was right there. So we must have stayed in 9100 and I am mis-remembering the bus stop being right there. I was very happy with this location so I am going to try for it again.

Do you think I will be able to get it? I had originally asked for Casitas 4, so that is what is on my reservation now. If I call back and ask for 9A (I paid for a King room) do you think my chances will be pretty good? We are going in a little over 3 weeks.
You should call them and request that building and they will make the note change. The last few times I checked in they had not honored my request and wanted to put me in another building. I always have an early flight so I think there instructed to put you in a room that is available at the time of arrival. I told them I am happy to wait several hours to be in that building. When I told them that they said ok. I only have had to wait about an hour and then they called my cellphone to tell me it was ready. I think you get use to a building you like. Have a great trip!!!!!

A week tomorrow for me :dogdance:

Last minute question...it's been 6 years since I stayed at Disney (Pop), can anyone tell me if there is now USB charging ports in the rooms at CSR? If so, roughly how many?
I seem to recall that there were two USB ports at the work desk.
Since they've removed the alarm clocks I understand they've added AC and USB ports on the nightstands.
I always take a few adaptors that plug into the wall AC's and add more AC spots and a couple of USB ports.

I seem to recall that there were two USB ports at the work desk.
Since they've removed the alarm clocks I understand they've added AC and USB ports on the nightstands.
I always take a few adaptors that plug into the wall AC's and add more AC spots and a couple of USB ports.

Great, thank you!

Does anyone know what sections have been renovated already and which ones are still to be done?

Hi!!! Just booked free dining promo at CSR in September. Very excited. Trying to figure out room request. I'm leaning towards the Cabanas - either 8B or 8A. Being close to the Dig Site pool is fairly important to us but I don't want to be TOO far away from dining. Also really want a 2nd floor. Am I better off requesting building or floor as my first item?

We also just booked for Late August early Sept. We are driving and had planned a different resort so now need to know all the awesomeness that is Coronado!

Is 9b just business class? We did business class last year and LOVED that building. We just booked a standard with FD promo and couldn't remember if that building was all BC or it has some standard rooms too. We loved the business class last year but we thought it was too much with the DP, although I'm still wavering on whether or not to pay the extra $200 for 3 nights since we loved the location and offerings

I just snagged a FD King room Business class. My son will be so pumped about the dig site pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter