Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the bus service going to and from parks at CSR? Only stayed value and wanted to know opinions...
I have always had good luck. Something to consider, all resorts value to deluxe are busy prior to rope drop, park closings and after parades etc.

I usually try to get to bus stops around 8:15-8:22 ish for a 9am opening and that usually works great. You will catch either a bus right away of if just missed one there is still time for the next.

Finally arrived at CSR around 11pm last night! Originally a little disappointed as we got a first floor room in Cabanas 9A and I never ever do first floor, would prefer any other floor over first. My only room requests were Cabanas and High Floor so at least I got one of them :) Plus I always feel that when you arrive at a resort in the dark it feels completely different to what you expected.

First impressions were that the resort is really pretty and rooms are nice. We've only ever stayed at Pop before so that's our only comparison.

Now I'm impatiently waiting on my other half waking up and saying we can start getting ready for our first day at Magic Kingdom! If anyone has any CSR tips for our stay then please do share :)

Finally arrived at CSR around 11pm last night! Originally a little disappointed as we got a first floor room in Cabanas 9A and I never ever do first floor, would prefer any other floor over first. My only room requests were Cabanas and High Floor so at least I got one of them :) Plus I always feel that when you arrive at a resort in the dark it feels completely different to what you expected.

First impressions were that the resort is really pretty and rooms are nice. We've only ever stayed at Pop before so that's our only comparison.

Now I'm impatiently waiting on my other half waking up and saying we can start getting ready for our first day at Magic Kingdom! If anyone has any CSR tips for our stay then please do share :)
Quick question if you don't mind. Do they sell 1/2 gallons of milk in the store at CS? And if so would they fit in the mini fridge? We're traveling with a toddler so hoping to buy and keep in the room. TIA! And enjoy your trip!

How is the bus service going to and from parks at CSR? Only stayed value and wanted to know opinions...
I think the bus service is good. The only time we have used a cab is when we had thanksgiving dinner at another resort.

We had great bus experiences last week. We were at bus stop 1 by about 8:10 every morning and were at the parks for opening each day except one MK day, when the bus showed up about 15 minutes later than the time on the screen when we first got to the bus stop. That day we were just a couple of minutes behind the RD ceremony.

It's about a 5 minute trip to AK and HS, maybe 10 to Epcot, and maybe 15-20 to MK. We thought it felt more convenient than being at CR, where there are three longer bus rides, usually shared with other resorts, and one mono/walk to MK. The buses at CS were often quite empty in both directions. It only takes a few minutes to get around the bus loop if you use one of the other bus stops. We were very happy with the transportation from CS.

Just curious did you get a standard room or a water view?

I am a little confused about what I'm reading about grocery delivery so I need some clarification.

I intend to order from Garden Grocer and hopefully they have the delivery time available when I am at the CSR. If I am not at the resort to receive them, I am under the impression that they will leave the order with the Bell Service (is this the same as the Reception area?) and I can pick it from them.

But I also read that for resorts with business convention like CSR they will leave it at the office and I have to pay a delivery fee/holding fee to Disney for holding the packages and that I can only pick it up at certain hours.

Can someone explain to me how this works because this is the first time I'm having something delivered to the resort I'm staying. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

9A is a great location, you will love it!! You have the quiet pool right there if you don't feel like hitting the main pool and the laundry as well. Make sure to enjoy one of the hammocks out front of your building!! :)

I am a little confused about what I'm reading about grocery delivery so I need some clarification.

I intend to order from Garden Grocer and hopefully they have the delivery time available when I am at the CSR. If I am not at the resort to receive them, I am under the impression that they will leave the order with the Bell Service (is this the same as the Reception area?) and I can pick it from them.

But I also read that for resorts with business convention like CSR they will leave it at the office and I have to pay a delivery fee/holding fee to Disney for holding the packages and that I can only pick it up at certain hours.

Can someone explain to me how this works because this is the first time I'm having something delivered to the resort I'm staying. Thanks for your help!

Garden Grocer orders are left with Bell services and yes the counter is in the main lobby right by the front door. There is no charge for this. If the order is too large to carry Bell services will deliver to your room for you, I usually tip for this.

When you have a package delivered via mail/FedEx/UPS etc it goes to the business center. They may charge you for this. This doesn't apply to Garden Grocer orders. We have used GG every trip and never had any issues.

Garden Grocer orders are left with Bell services and yes the counter is in the main lobby right by the front door. There is no charge for this. If the order is too large to carry Bell services will deliver to your room for you, I usually tip for this.

When you have a package delivered via mail/FedEx/UPS etc it goes to the business center. They may charge you for this. This doesn't apply to Garden Grocer orders. We have used GG every trip and never had any issues.

Thank you for clearing that up!

36 days for us until we hit CSR for the first time! Sorry, I am at the point where I have asked all my questions and done pretty much everything I can do until a few days before we leave. So, just had to throw my excitement in here! I know you will all understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter