Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a late flight on our last day and we are planning on spending it at MK. We always RD and am wondering how early I can get my bags to bell services to be stored for the day since we have to check out before we head to the park. Does anyone know what time we can drop them off?

We have a late flight on our last day and we are planning on spending it at MK. We always RD and am wondering how early I can get my bags to bell services to be stored for the day since we have to check out before we head to the park. Does anyone know what time we can drop them off?

I've put mine in Bell Services around 7:00 - 7:30am. I don't know if it depends on the resort, or not. I always take as late a flight as I can and use Bell Services frequently for this service. I really appreciate that service!

I've put mine in Bell Services around 7:00 - 7:30am. I don't know if it depends on the resort, or not. I always take as late a flight as I can and use Bell Services frequently for this service. I really appreciate that service!

At all the other Moderates and Deluxes we've stayed, Bell Services is staffed 24 x 7. Haven't stayed at CSR yet, but can't imagine that it would be different.

Since they have people flying in at all hours of the day and night, I'd think they'd be able to accomodate arrivals at any time, although they may have fewer cast members on duty in the wee small hours.

According to Buzz's site it began earlier this week.

Thanks. I saw that but others there said it hadn't yet. Just trying to get an idea of the impact I terms of noise, access. We'll be at CSR 8/25-8/30 and my partner is really looking forward to the pool.

I hope they do the fence around the main pool soon. We come in November and my husband is already bummed about the fence around the quiet pool. He did not like how it looks from pictures people posted. If he sees construction going on he will not want to stay here again.

DH & I will be arriving on 10/13 and on this trip we will not have a car. I was thinking about doing a Garden Grocer order but between their delivery charge and from what I can see the charge that CSR will impose, would I be better off just getting a cab or uber and going to the one of the markets myself?

DH & I will be arriving on 10/13 and on this trip we will not have a car. I was thinking about doing a Garden Grocer order but between their delivery charge and from what I can see the charge that CSR will impose, would I be better off just getting a cab or uber and going to the one of the markets myself?

You may very well save a little bit of $$ by doing it that way. But we have found our time while at WDW is much more valuable than the couple $$ we would save by making a Grocery run ourselves. To us, that is $$ very well spent.

You may very well save a little bit of $$ by doing it that way. But we have found our time while at WDW is much more valuable than the couple $$ we would save by making a Grocery run ourselves. To us, that is $$ very well spent.

Thanks Dansdad...one of the reason's we decided to cancel our car rental this upcoming trip is because of the extra time it ends up taking us so maybe I will just do Garden Grocer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter