Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH & I will be arriving on 10/13 and on this trip we will not have a car. I was thinking about doing a Garden Grocer order but between their delivery charge and from what I can see the charge that CSR will impose, would I be better off just getting a cab or uber and going to the one of the markets myself?

What is the delivery charge that CSR charges? We normally order from GG but I was trying to figure out if it's worth it, or if we should grab a few breakfasts at the park and bring snacks with us.

What is the delivery charge that CSR charges? We normally order from GG but I was trying to figure out if it's worth it, or if we should grab a few breakfasts at the park and bring snacks with us.
There is no delivery charge from CSR for orders from GG. We have gotten them many times, and tbe only delivery charge is the one you pay to GG when you place your order. The charges mentioned at the beginning of the thread under Business Center dont apply to this, so order as usual, no worries!

Silly question...It has to do with the color schemes in the rooms. Is there one section that has the green walls with dark wood in it that I see in most pictures...or is that throughout? I see in some pics the furnature is the green weathered color and rust color carpets. I know this sounds like a crazyyyy question...but humor me please hahah thanks

That color scheme is throughout except for suites. So some guests may end up in a brown scheme room thinking it is new but its just half of a jr suite. They close the door between rooms.

We(self, DH, 2DS(20,17) are getting ready for our first stay at CSR. Sept11-15,. Really excited to, this is one of the resorts we have never stayed at. Can anyone tell me what is offered in the bus lounge in the am? I am wondering if it is worth upgrading to-show avail for our dates. We will be at parks in evenings so the morn. would be the only time we would be there.

We(self, DH, 2DS(20,17) are getting ready for our first stay at CSR. Sept11-15,. Really excited to, this is one of the resorts we have never stayed at. Can anyone tell me what is offered in the bus lounge in the am? I am wondering if it is worth upgrading to-show avail for our dates. We will be at parks in evenings so the morn. would be the only time we would be there.

Continental style breakfast: bagels, muffins, cereals, fruit, yogurt, coffee, juices, teas and milk. Here's a pic we took during our last stay there:

20141221_074734_zpszohm4zrj.jpg

Does anyone know what the charge for 6 or 12 packs of beer and water in the store at the resort cost? I don't really need anything else in the room but would like to have those 2 things cold each day a but need to know if it is worth it to get a cab to somewhere off site.

Does anyone know what the charge for 6 or 12 packs of beer and water in the store at the resort cost? I don't really need anything else in the room but would like to have those 2 things cold each day a but need to know if it is worth it to get a cab to somewhere off site.

Not sure about the current beer prices but a case of twenty-four 12oz bottles of Dasani are $6.99.

They do have beer and water at Panchito's, not sure of the price. I did notice beers were 7.00@ at Rix cafe in the fridge. You can take a bus to Disney Springs and walk to the Speedway across the street. It is on Disney property. Round trip would probably take about 2 hours. Or you could take an Uber for a faster option.

Very cool is it only for kids ?

No. Mostly adults were doing this. Kids can do this too, but the painting is very intricate. My daughter was painting her piece (she chose an owl) for almost two hours, but others were there for an hour or less. It depends on how much detail you want to add.

Just returned from our stay there. We were there from 8/20-8/26. It was the first time staying at this resort. We are DVC members and were out of points and free dining came around and couldn't resist. Overall we enjoyed the resort very much. We had a preferred room and was in Casitas 2 on the third floor room 2374. The room was in a good location. It was kind of equidistant from El Centro and the bus stop. So we would bring our mugs to breakfast and go back to the room to drop them off and use Bus Stop #2 which is the first stop. The only issue we had was the first two days after being in the parks from opening to around 3 we returned and our room was not cleaned. That was disappointing. It was quite hot and we just wanted to relax and go to the pool and DD wanted to nap. This happened two days in a row. We never made it to the Dig but did enjoy the pool in Casitas. Bus service was mixed, overall we didn't wait to long for them and the distance to all the parks was fairly quick. We also used Uber a couple of times for dinners at resorts. It was very reasonable and we didn't need to take a bus to a park and then transfer. I truly enjoyed our stay and would stay there again. Although I am looking forward to our stay at Bay Lake Tower in February. I love being able to walk to the Magic Kingdom.

We are staying here for one night in October, prior to a cruise. I have always avoided CSR because of the convention center (I dislike corporate BS, especially on vacation!). But I can tolerate it for just one night, and look forward to seeing the resort. My teen kids will like the pool, it looks beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter