Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a letter in the mail saying CSR will be undergoing room renovations starting Nov 14th. I've already requested Cabanas but not sure if I should change it as i don't know what the schedule is or how they go about doing each section.

Does anyone know if CSR has any plans on making any of its rooms hold 5 people with this renovation? This will be our 3rd trip to WDW. We stayed at CBR the first time and CSR the second time. We absolutely LOVED CSR. We are taking our nephew with us next year, causing the need for the sleep 5 room. We are using the bounceback offer for free dining, so POR isn't an option (another resort we are dying to stay at). Are we forced to stay at CBR? Obviously, a week at WDW is never a BAD week, but going back to CBR instead of CSR is definitely a sour note.

Does anyone know if CSR has any plans on making any of its rooms hold 5 people with this renovation? This will be our 3rd trip to WDW. We stayed at CBR the first time and CSR the second time. We absolutely LOVED CSR. We are taking our nephew with us next year, causing the need for the sleep 5 room. We are using the bounceback offer for free dining, so POR isn't an option (another resort we are dying to stay at). Are we forced to stay at CBR? Obviously, a week at WDW is never a BAD week, but going back to CBR instead of CSR is definitely a sour note.

Talks of a rehab have been going on now for a few years. It is finally looking like it is for real this time starting in Nov. At no time have I heard anything about adding a murphy bed or anything for a 5th person in a standard room. Maybe because it a convention hotel, IDK. CBR has been recently refurbed. Rooms like very nice. Have you thought about AOA as an option? Is it part of BB? Or a junior suite would be an another option at CSR to accomodate your nephew. Good luck!

Did you book through Disney? Maybe they only notify people who book through Disney. Also check your spam folder just in case it went in there. I just got the email this week.
I booked through disney. I just got letter today. A little slow getting to me but glad it came.

Ugh, I arrive the 15th. Will the construction make the trip less enjoyable? Any more information on the renovation?

POR is included in the current bounceback offer.

Will be at CSR in a week from Frday in Business class. What room should I request and what as been good in the lounge.

Will be at CSR in a week from Frday in Business class. What room should I request and what as been good in the lounge.

Considering they are all in the same area, I just requested ground floor and available early. Hopefully I'll have a room waiting for me at 1 pm!

Does anyone know if they finished putting up the fence around the pool area and if so do you now need your bands to get in?

We just left CSR on Sat. There was no fence around the big pool.
The rooms are desperately in need of a refurb. We had 3 rooms in our party and all three had maintenance issues that had to be addressed (plumbing, sliding door handles falling off, magic band touch point on door fell off every time it was used, etc).

The rooms are desperately in need of a refurb. We had 3 rooms in our party and all three had maintenance issues that had to be addressed (plumbing, sliding door handles falling off, magic band touch point on door fell off every time it was used, etc).
Well this sucks!!

Bummer. At least the refurbishment is happening. We had a room with almost no issues at all less than a month ago. The only problem we had was a leaky faucet. Everything else was in good shape.

Had four perfect rooms in July in business class. Also the fence is going up around the main pool. They have wood walls up by Siestas at this time. The only parts that won't require access will be Siestas, the arcade and palyground

Had four perfect rooms in July in business class. Also the fence is going up around the main pool. They have wood walls up by Siestas at this time. The only parts that won't require access will be Siestas, the arcade and palyground

Can't wait to be back at our favorite moderate...Only 3 more weeks :banana:

I was there Monday and Tuesday nights last week and there was nothing going on at the main pool as far as a fence, or if there was I didn't notice it. I also didn't notice any problems with my room, it was a standard room in Cabanas 8B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter