Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly question, but what's the La Vida Health Club like? Is it geared toward cardio, or do they also have weights/weight machines? I know I'll be doing a ton of walking at WDW, and hopefully more than my share of swimming, but I'd also like to be able to get a good morning workout in before starting my days. Do they open early?

As of now this is my top choice for our vacay next February! Anyone know the timeline for construction finishing, besides the tower, and completion of the room refurbs? TIA!

If we are in Casitas area (1, 2, or 3), what is the fastest way to the dig site? Right towards El Centro or the other way towards the back of the resort.

I wrote a review on TripAdvisor and got a good response today from someone at Disney. It’s nice to see them making an effort to listen to people’s experiences.

Last edited:
I wrote a review on TripAdvisor and got a good response today from someone at Disney. It’s nice to see them making an effort to listen to people experiences.

I enjoyed your review and photos very much. We are staying at CS is early September, we are doing the Fall into Magic Package and the only two moderates offered are CS and Caribbean Beach, both have mega construction. Values are not part of this package, and I’m not willing to spend the additional on deluxe. But now I know what to expect which really helps!

Thank you!

I enjoyed your review and photos very much. We are staying at CS is early September, we are doing the Fall into Magic Package and the only two moderates offered are CS and Caribbean Beach, both have mega construction. Values are not part of this package, and I’m not willing to spend the additional on deluxe. But now I know what to expect which really helps!

Thank you!
No problem! Thanks for the kind words. I never know if anyone actually reads my reviews or not. Glad it could help you out.

As of now this is my top choice for our vacay next February! Anyone know the timeline for construction finishing, besides the tower, and completion of the room refurbs? TIA!
Room rehabs should be complete some time in October as long as no major issues are found in the buildings. Villa del Lago and tower scheduled for summer 2019.

Room rehabs should be complete some time in October as long as no major issues are found in the buildings. Villa del Lago and tower scheduled for summer 2019.

Thanks so much! Just wanted to be prepared for room request but sounds like that won’t be necessary! Now to get my hubs to commit to some dates!

Just switched our booking from CBR to CS for our August stay. This will be our first time there. Any advice, tips, extra info anyone can provide? I’m just now going to comb through all 427 pages of this post! :surfweb: It may take me awhile to read it all. :thumbsup2

We will be there 8/12 - 8/17. Can’t wait!!!:yay:

The Dig Site is supposed to re-open December 12. Does anyone know what they are actually doing? We will be there December 23-30.

There are two types of safes depending on the room you get but they should both hold a 14" laptop
We just stayed in a refurb room at French Quarter in June and had no problems storing our laptop in the safe!:thumbsup2 Still had room for wallets, keys,etc.

I could be wrong...but I stayed in both CSR and POP refurbs and I swear the POP safer was noticeably bigger than the CSR. I did not have my laptop with me, but I recall thinking my laptop would not have fit in the CSR one and then at POP thinking it would have probably fit in there. But I also have a monster size lenovo 15x11 with battery inserted.

First time staying at CS and we will be driving down. I saw where it said on the first few pages here that after you check-in they will take you to your room via golf cart or you can just drive your vehicle. If I want the golf cart ride would I just park my car out front when we arrive since we aren’t going to know what building we are in? I know crazy question but a little OCD of wanting to know how it works. We have flown in the past so never worried about this. Also are they going to ask if we want valet parking? If yes how much is it? Thinking out loud but I feel like I just want to drive myself so I can unpack/pack my car easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter