enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance
I love the slide there lol! Too fun!

Loving all of the pics. Thank you so much! The CL food presentation is awesome! I’m hoping to stay CL in a suite when we go in December. But might be in 2 std rooms, no CL. Waiting to find out if we will be 4 or 5 people. Either way, I’m excited but man do I want CL!

I need to call. I wonder if we could put a roll away in a suite? and pay the extra charge for a fifth person. Anybody know?

@kimmar067 Thanks for the beautiful pictures. We are staying here for the first time in October and are getting more excited with each passing day!

Loving all of the pics. Thank you so much! The CL food presentation is awesome! I’m hoping to stay CL in a suite when we go in December. But might be in 2 std rooms, no CL. Waiting to find out if we will be 4 or 5 people. Either way, I’m excited but man do I want CL!

I need to call. I wonder if we could put a roll away in a suite? and pay the extra charge for a fifth person. Anybody know?
According to the website, 4 is the max number of adults in a club level room in the tower, unless you're going for the presidential suite. Just be ready for that club level price difference. I'm not sure of your exact dates but during Christmas week club level is at least $460 more per night, per room.

Has anyone there now seen any SWGE info yet?

I am seeing reports of flyers in the rooms and sandwich boards in resort lobbies. Just checking if anyone has images of those things.

We checked into the tower early this afternoon. I love it! I can now positively say this is my favorite WDWresort. I've stayed at GF Poly, AKL, WL, POFQ, CS, and Pop, but the tower just takes the cake for me. It is so well done. And I love the tunnel connecting it to el centro. And, we just watched the HS and Epcot fireworks from our room. I just feel very much like I'm on vacation here. If Riviera is anything like this,it will be a winner.

*typing out all those resort names makes it seem like I have a Disney problem :confused3

OMG. Thank you for all of this. I’m dying.

I’m not even turned off by plant based “meat” now. I want to eat it all. With wine.

Keep it coming. I’ll keep reacting as obnoxiously as I have been. :wave2:
We checked into the tower early this afternoon. I love it! I can now positively say this is my favorite WDWresort. I've stayed at GF Poly, AKL, WL, POFQ, CS, and Pop, but the tower just takes the cake for me. It is so well done. And I love the tunnel connecting it to el centro. And, we just watched the HS and Epcot fireworks from our room. I just feel very much like I'm on vacation here. If Riviera is anything like this,it will be a winner.

*typing out all those resort names makes it seem like I have a Disney problem :confused3

OMG. Thank you for all of this. I’m dying.

I’m not even turned off by plant based “meat” now. I want to eat it all. With wine.

Keep it coming. I’ll keep reacting as obnoxiously as I have been. :wave2:

Before our CL stay earlier this month, DH wouldn’t even try “plant-based” foods. He tried the meatballs and that changed everything! He LOVED them and admitted if not for the sign, he never would have known they were plant-based! (He ate more than his fair share!!) :rotfl:

Four weeks until our visit! Thanks for all be beautiful pics to get anticipation level up. I'm seeing a lot of pics for all the new restaurants and Club Level and Tower (rightly so), but I'll just be staying in the regular part of the resort - hopefully Rachos 7B - and eating in the food court/Rix - does anyone have recent pictures of the menus and food from Food Court? Thanks!

A lot of us do lol! I have done those plus few more 😬.

Just booked a trip for the first week of December with the passholders discount.
What section of the resort is "King Preferred"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter