Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been noted already, but just in case, was messing around on Disney’s website tonight and noticed the Casitas section bookable rooms (preferred rooms, casitas suites, etc) look like they are bookable starting 3/13. The last playoff game is 3/11.

I had reservations for a standard room for our upcoming trip. I had great deal at $180/ night with my pass holder discount. Got a call from guest services Wednesday night offering to upgrade us to Grand Floididian at no additional charge. So of course I took it. My goal is to stay at every resort on property and GF is a bit out of my price range so I’m super excited to get to stay there. It looks like I’m getting a theme park view room too. First time I’ve ever had a room upgrade too. Just wanted to let everyone know because I had gotten the heads up about the upgrades from this thread a couple weeks ago so I wanted to let you know it is still occurring.

This has probably been noted already, but just in case, was messing around on Disney’s website tonight and noticed the Casitas section bookable rooms (preferred rooms, casitas suites, etc) look like they are bookable starting 3/13. The last playoff game is 3/11.
But they close the cabanas again

I had reservations for a standard room for our upcoming trip. I had great deal at $180/ night with my pass holder discount. Got a call from guest services Wednesday night offering to upgrade us to Grand Floididian at no additional charge. So of course I took it. My goal is to stay at every resort on property and GF is a bit out of my price range so I’m super excited to get to stay there. It looks like I’m getting a theme park view room too. First time I’ve ever had a room upgrade too. Just wanted to let everyone know because I had gotten the heads up about the upgrades from this thread a couple weeks ago so I wanted to let you know it is still occurring.
When is your trip?

I have bus questions. We are arriving Thursday, Feb 11 and staying through the 15th. That’s President’s Day weekend. I know there are a lot of comments about not having problems getting on buses at GDT in the morning, but because it’s a very busy weekend, and we’ll be the last stop at the resort, should we consider walking to another bus stop? And if so, which stops will be open? If the G League is in the Casitas will the bus still stop at the Casitas?

Same! I booked a room at Coronado using my AP discount and I got a call on Wednesday to upgrade to the Grand Floridian. First time for me too. I'm really excited.

Anyone with a stay the weekend of Feb 20-21 get the upgrade call?

Also, why would Disney be moving some guests? CS is so large, it's hard to imagine they are out of rooms....

I have a question regarding getting some groceries delivered to the resort. I see some info but it is pre Covid. If I order from garden grocer or Amazon, will they deliver to bell services or directly to my room?
If they can only deliver to bell services, will bell services deliver to my room?
Is there a fee?
Do I have to be present to receive that delivery?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Planning last minute trip late this month with kids 10 and 2. Had thought we would do CBR with the pools and skyliner but CSR GDT rates are looking better. We have never stayed at CSR. I know it’s Disney but how kid friendly is it (looks like a fabulous couples trip!)? Also, what food options are open now as I have a picky toddler and a type 1 diabetic?

I have a question regarding getting some groceries delivered to the resort. I see some info but it is pre Covid. If I order from garden grocer or Amazon, will they deliver to bell services or directly to my room?
If they can only deliver to bell services, will bell services deliver to my room?
Is there a fee?
Do I have to be present to receive that delivery?
Thanks in advance for your help!

I can speak to GG. Not sure about Amazon (and honestly I get confused/can’t keep up with the different protocols with each company, hopefully someone else can chime in).

GG will deliver to bell services, you don’t need to be there. When you want your groceries, you can either pick them up from bell services yourself or call bell services from your room and they’ll bring them up (Disney will tack on $6).

I ‘think’ with Amazon you need to be there to meet the delivery driver, but don’t take my word on that!

Amazon Prime Now will deliver without you being present as well. I always put a note in the special instructions telling the delivery person to take it to bell services and let them know if there are any perishables that need refrigerated. Never had a problem.

Amazon Prime Now will deliver without you being present as well. I always put a note in the special instructions telling the delivery person to take it to bell services and let them know if there are any perishables that need refrigerated. Never had a problem.

I think we are going to order flavored sparkling water from Prime when we arrive. I wish the resorts would carry it, but I only found it at Grand Floridian... 🤔

Ranchos appears open now. People getting off at the stop, cars in the parking lots.

So it looks like after G-League leaves CSR will indeed be fully open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter