Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
A request for all of you going in the next few weeks/months:

Start hanging around Barcelona Lounge during the afternoon when it's closed and say things like "wow, I wish this was open right now, I could really go for a pricey cocktail" or "if only this place was open right now, I feel like dropping a lot of money on some expensive wine". Make sure management is around to hear you.

Thanks in advance!
:D

Do we know what the room categories are in order of price? I’m not talking about suites, just normal rooms. I’m assuming something like standard view, garden view, water view, tower standard, etc. Any ideas? It looks like the first few posts haven’t been updated in a long time. (Don’t want anyone to think I didn’t try to figure this info out)

Do we know what the room categories are in order of price? I’m not talking about suites, just normal rooms. I’m assuming something like standard view, garden view, water view, tower standard, etc. Any ideas? It looks like the first few posts haven’t been updated in a long time. (Don’t want anyone to think I didn’t try to figure this info out)

I randomly picked Saturday 8/7 for this, but FWIW:

Standard View$268
Water View$301
King Bed$310
Preferred Room$333
Preferred Room - King$338
Water View - King$338
Tower - Standard View$354
Tower - Standard View - King Bed$359
Tower - Water View$369
Tower - Water View - King Bed$389
Tower - Deluxe Suite$818
Casitas - 1 Bedroom Suite$998
1 Bedroom Suite - King$1,009
Tower - One Bedroom Suite$1,209
Casitas - Executive Suite$1,413
Tower - Presidential Suite$2,240

I randomly picked Saturday 8/7 for this, but FWIW:

Standard View$268
Water View$301
King Bed$310
Preferred Room$333
Preferred Room - King$338
Water View - King$338
Tower - Standard View$354
Tower - Standard View - King Bed$359
Tower - Water View$369
Tower - Water View - King Bed$389
Tower - Deluxe Suite$818
Casitas - 1 Bedroom Suite$998
1 Bedroom Suite - King$1,009
Tower - One Bedroom Suite$1,209
Casitas - Executive Suite$1,413
Tower - Presidential Suite$2,240

Thanks. So we really did get a pretty decent upgrade. Booked water view. Got tower water view. Not bad. I had my issues with our stay, but the room was nice and the tower was gorgeous.

My go-to resource for room types/rates are the MouseSavers pages: https://www.mousesavers.com/2021-coronado-springs-room-rates-season-dates/

There is a shirt at Coronado I would love to have as a honeymoon souvenir. They didn't have my size when we were just there. Is there any way to buy one from out-of-state? The old mail order phone line is still not accepting new orders. Thank you for any advice/help!

Is there an email address for CSR? I had a question about which beautyrest model they use in the towers and wanted to confirm.

I passed the Casitas quiet pool several times this week at differing times of day. I never saw more than ten people there.
We were in casitas 5 and never used the quiet pool. Being situated in almost an “ alley” between buildings 4 and 5 it’s just too darned shady!!

I just read buses are being loaded as normal now!

Let's get some reports on if the situation has improved at all at CSR, especially the Tower stop!

:D
One can only hope, because that bus situation was ridiculous. I went in with low expectations, and it was significantly worse than I planned for.

This morning at Casitas it was still as it has been. We haven’t had much waiting all week.

Good the waits weren't bad! Bummer they are still distancing 6ft on the bus? I know it goes down to 3ft eventually, perhaps just hasn't reached the buses yet. :)

How long of a wait should a party of 2 expect for Dahlia Lounge on a week night? TIA!
Depends on timing I’m sure. We headed up shortly after they opened and were able to sit immediately. Later? Probably not as easy because it’s small.

We have our first CSR stay booked for next month. We normally do DVC but this was a last minute trip with no availability at the resorts we usually stay at.

We have a tower water view room, how is the parking for the tower area? Any room requests we should add (like higher floor)?

Really excited to try Three Bridges, all the pictures and posts I've seen look amazing.

Anything else we should make sure to check out or any other tips?

Thanks!

We have our first CSR stay booked for next month. We normally do DVC but this was a last minute trip with no availability at the resorts we usually stay at.

We have a tower water view room, how is the parking for the tower area? Any room requests we should add (like higher floor)?

Really excited to try Three Bridges, all the pictures and posts I've seen look amazing.

Anything else we should make sure to check out or any other tips?

Thanks!
We had a 4th floor water view room and it was fine. I wouldn’t necessarily worry about getting a higher floor. Our view was lovely. Parking in front of the tower and to the side always seemed to have a lot of availability. We just got back last Saturday. We didn’t eat at 3 bridges but enjoyed the dahlia lounge one night.

We had a 4th floor water view room and it was fine. I wouldn’t necessarily worry about getting a higher floor. Our view was lovely. Parking in front of the tower and to the side always seemed to have a lot of availability. We just got back last Saturday. We didn’t eat at 3 bridges but enjoyed the dahlia lounge one night.

Thank you so much. I'm so used to planning ages in advance for Disney so this trip almost doesn't feel quite real. I know it's going to be hot but hoping to make the best of it and just go at a leisurely pace. We were spoiled by re opening week last July so this trip will definitely have a different feel to it.

Thank you so much. I'm so used to planning ages in advance for Disney so this trip almost doesn't feel quite real. I know it's going to be hot but hoping to make the best of it and just go at a leisurely pace. We were spoiled by re opening week last July so this trip will definitely have a different feel to it.
Same! We planned this one right at a month out and it was crazy to do it so quick! There will definitely be more people there this time. It felt pretty crowded, though there really weren’t that many people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter