• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read buses are being loaded as normal now!

Let's get some reports on if the situation has improved at all at CSR, especially the Tower stop!

:D

Frist week of May they were loading people into all sections on buses. Sections are separated by dividers, only one party per section. No distancing like earlier, you could be right next to a person in another party with just the divider between you. Still no standing. I haven't heard if it's been relaxed any further in the past two weeks (we got home on the 9th).

Any reports lately about the pools? Wait to use both main and/or quiet pools? We check-in Wednesday and it appears completely sold out for our dates, so I'm a bit worried about the pool situation, as we plan to use them on afternoon breaks.

Any reports lately about the pools? Wait to use both main and/or quiet pools? We check-in Wednesday and it appears completely sold out for our dates, so I'm a bit worried about the pool situation, as we plan to use them on afternoon breaks.
We were there the week of May 9th-15th, which included some of the cheerleading groups time (Resort felt much busier 2nd half of our week there). No issues for us during that week. We didnt try Dig site each day - some days just the Casitas quiet pool...but went after lunch to late afternoon and never had to wait to get in.

We were there the week of May 9th-15th, which included some of the cheerleading groups time (Resort felt much busier 2nd half of our week there). No issues for us during that week. We didnt try Dig site each day - some days just the Casitas quiet pool...but went after lunch to late afternoon and never had to wait to get in.
Thanks!

What time should we try to be at the busses to be at the parks when they open? If official is 9 and unofficial opening is 815ish... be at bus when?

What time should we try to be at the busses to be at the parks when they open? If official is 9 and unofficial opening is 815ish... be at bus when?

Depends which park, which bus stop, and how busy things are. If you're not at Casitas, may want to start a bit earlier so there's time to call a bus if others are full, or to wait for a couple buses only boarding 1-2 parties at the later stops. For Casitas, I would say 7 is plenty, but we also never had a problem with buses being busy when we went (immediately after Thanksgiving)

enhance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter