• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the fitness center open?
If we are staying in the Tower, do all guests have access to the Fitness center?

Yes, both fitness centers are open. 6am-9pm.

Someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty certain all guests have access to both fitness centers.

Hi! Can someone who is back recently please post the June schedule please (for movies under the stars etc?) Thank you!

I just booked a last minute AP deal for July 4th weekend at GDT! Was shocked there was still any availability at all but I am thrilled to finally try out the tower. I’ve never stayed at Coronado before but the videos I’ve seen on YouTube look gorgeous.

So very bummed. Supposed to be on a 6am flight tomorrow and have 1 night at GDT before switching to CBR for the rest of our trip (meeting up with friends there). I was so looking forward to staying in the tower (it was being built when we stayed at CSR a while back). Southwest cancelled our flight and we can’t get another until Thursday night (arrival) meaning our GDT night has to be cancelled. 😢 I will have to live vicariously through this group until we’re able to book it again…

My wife and I just had a quick 1 night trip to GDT after a day at Blizzard Beach. We could write a book about CSR we have stayed there so much...we have stayed in every room type they have, at every time of year and sometimes the best stays are just a quick hitter after a great day in the sun. The one thing about Coronado Springs is the pure beauty of the resort and the little details you see from a nice walk around the property at night....

Was nice to see live music and a lot of people out enjoying the evening!!! The weather was perfect Saturday night for an enjoy the hotel pools, hotel bars, hotel entertainment kinda night!!!

For anyone who is there now, what toiletries are available?? If you request a toothbrush, will it be given? I know they had this back in 2019. If you request shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, will they bring the small bottles or make you use what is fixed in the shower?

What all is currently open in terms of dining at the resort? And are there any late night options? I’m flying down after work so looking at getting in pretty late (most likely 11p) and need to know if Uber eats will be my only choice.

My wife and I just had a quick 1 night trip to GDT after a day at Blizzard Beach. We could write a book about CSR we have stayed there so much...we have stayed in every room type they have, at every time of year and sometimes the best stays are just a quick hitter after a great day in the sun. The one thing about Coronado Springs is the pure beauty of the resort and the little details you see from a nice walk around the property at night....

Was nice to see live music and a lot of people out enjoying the evening!!! The weather was perfect Saturday night for an enjoy the hotel pools, hotel bars, hotel entertainment kinda night!!!

View attachment 582512
View attachment 582513

View attachment 582514
View attachment 582515

Beautiful pictures 😍

For anyone who is there now, what toiletries are available?? If you request a toothbrush, will it be given? I know they had this back in 2019. If you request shampoo, conditioner, and body wash, will they bring the small bottles or make you use what is fixed in the shower?
Not sure about requesting but the toiletries that are already in the room are lotion, a bar of soap, mouthwash, shower cap, and a small vanity kit with a few q-tips, cotton balls and a small fingernail file. This is besides the shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner attached to the shower wall.

Not sure about requesting but the toiletries that are already in the room are lotion, a bar of soap, mouthwash, shower cap, and a small vanity kit with a few q-tips, cotton balls and a small fingernail file. This is besides the shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner attached to the shower wall.

This plus there's a small tube of aloe gel as well.47416CE4-FB90-4DCF-847B-EF5A3A0597BE.jpeg

With due respect the reason I’m asking in the thread rather than google is because things are constantly changing on property and I don’t trust an undated article on a blog to give me current info. Especially not DFB.

Sorry! Just trying to be helpful. We are here now. The article is current as of right now but may not be when you get here because, as you said, things are constantly changing.

I attached the article so I didn’t have to write so much.
BTW…what is wrong with DFB?

So this resort is the one I know the least about. If staying in the Tower is there plenty of food options and refill stations? Does the Tower have it's own bus stop? We normally stay clear of Moderates because of the size. I hate having to walk 10-15 minutes to visit the lobby. The last two trips have been Pop Preferred rooms because there is little to no walking to food (though awful) and transportation. Planning a Christmas trip and it's between the Tower and The Grand Floridian. The GF is a hard pill to swallow because we spend so much time in the parks.

CSR is big but if you do either Preferred or Tower you are far more convenient to the dining and bus options. Preferred is a short walk to El Centro (most of the dining, drink refills and gift shop) outside. Preferred also has the first bus stop for the parks. The Tower is a short inside walk to El Centro plus it has the top floor lounge and restaurant. It is the last bus stop on the park bus loop, so that is an issue. It is the first bus stop for Disney Springs. Other room options mean you will be walking a lot. Three Bridges does help with that now though. As to that restaurant, make your reservation first thing in the day when you can. It fills fast.

It really is a nice, clean, updated resort. The rooms are among the best to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter