Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

This resort is absolutely beautiful!!! This was an excellent choice 😊….
You will love the resort. We were lucky enough to get fantastic rates 3 times on Hotwire during Covid when the conventions were not going on. My husband always got the lamb chops at 3 bridges, but I think they may have changed the type they serve. If it was along wait for a table at Rix, they had a take out menu option. Not sure if that is happening any more. It was nice to eat outside at the tables by the lake. Walking at night around the lake is wonderful.

Is there any place up on the 16th floor around the Dahlia lounge where you can watch fireworks without having to sit and order a drink?

Distilled water…has anyone been recently and been able to buy distilled water? If so, where do we buy it? We are flying in and won’t be able to stop at a store.

Distilled water…has anyone been recently and been able to buy distilled water? If so, where do we buy it? We are flying in and won’t be able to stop at a store.
It was in the cold case at El Mercado when we were there in Dec.

Attachments

• 1193BD78-0C07-4F19-9C89-78D1AE515657.jpeg
    1193BD78-0C07-4F19-9C89-78D1AE515657.jpeg
    66.4 KB · Views: 12
How would an Amazon Fresh delivery work here? Arriving after midnight and would like case of water delivered. Will they accept it, or do I need to be there to meet the driver? If they accept it, where do I go to get it? And is there a fee since it is a convention resort? Any tips or experience? Thanks!

How would an Amazon Fresh delivery work here? Arriving after midnight and would like case of water delivered. Will they accept it, or do I need to be there to meet the driver? If they accept it, where do I go to get it? And is there a fee since it is a convention resort? Any tips or experience? Thanks!
They accept Garden Grocer orders so I assume they would accept Amazon Fresh as well.
Your order will be stored at Bell services.
There is $6 fee if you get them to deliver to your room.
We generally have them bring our luggage and grocery order to the room at the same time.

Just had a great stay in a great standard room in the Ranchos. There bridges is fantastic! So we're our meals at Maya Grill and Rix. Great resort and we are DVC members.
We had a big family group once and they gave us 5 rooms in a row right next to the quiet pool entrance in Ranchos. The pool tables and chairs were right outside our rooms and it felt like our outdoor living room.

Roadway Paving to Impact Select Areas of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Starting March 20

Guests visiting the Walt Disney World Resort in the coming days should keep in mind that roadway paving will occur at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort on March 20-31, with work affecting the El Centro porte-cochère and the perimeter bus lane.

Cast Members will shuttle Guests to temporary bus stops as needed with golf carts while the project is ongoing, with Transportation Cast Members on site to guide and direct buses. Flagpersons will also be present to direct traffic while this work is completed.

The El Centro porte-cochère will be affected on March 20-22, while the perimeter bus lane will be affected on March 23-31. All roadwork will be completed during daytime hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter