Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Only stayed at Cor Springs pre gran destino, so question on quick service restaurants. Is the quick service the same one they had at the old Coronado - the market style place where they have you enter a gate and go to pavilion to pavilion?

Only stayed at Cor Springs pre gran destino, so question on quick service restaurants. Is the quick service the same one they had at the old Coronado - the market style place where they have you enter a gate and go to pavilion to pavilion?
It is but the food is precooked since COVID started. Its now called El Mercado de Coronado

Has house keeping made a comeback?
Also if we booked a tower (non club lounge access) can we add club access later on?
Housekeeping is back. Or you can pick every other day. As for the lounge, you would have to upgrade to have access.

When we were there over labor day weekend, we did not have housekeeping. They just took out the trash.

Yup. I’ve gotten criticized on the DIS for posting about this in the past, but DS11 and I often visit various WDW lounges (who has time to mess with ADRs?) and sat at the Dahlia bar last November. We had a great time and the food was excellent. I always tip extra since I’m with someone that’s not necesssirly contributing all that much to the bill, but that’s just my personal choice.

The only true age restricted place at WDW off the top of my head is Trader Sam’s at Poly after 8pm. Also perhaps places like Jellyrolls or Atlantic Dance Hall. But otherwise, no worries at all.

I've taken DD to a few lounges when she was 12 (our last trip). Her favorite was HBD. I wasn't sure about Dahlia due to it's location. Great to know we can stop in.

People will always judge and criticize. I don't see what the big deal is with minors at lounges. It's not like you're letting the kid get hammered. LOL

Is there something going on at CSR 2/6-2/12? There appears to be no availability for any room type that week.

If you’re looking for all those dates in one search the entire request will show as unavailable but actually 2/6-2/7 is the only night that’s currently unavailable.

When we stayed there a month ago, they were doing full housekeeping. We chose every other day but other rooms near us were daily. Yes, they made the bed, refreshed the towels and supplies.

How do you select housekeeping? I saw no option when we did online check-in.

thanks! :D

***never mind! I just checked and I requested every other day, duh! :D

Yippeee, back at CS after a few years away. I've been staying at Dolphin lately since it has been less than CS but I have an upcoming trip mid-Dec. and CS was less. I haven't been since the tower was built so since this is a solo trip, I'm thinking I may need a resort day thrown in just to see all the new things. Sadly, I'm staying in a standard room since a tower room was going to cost what the Dolphin would (and I'd never turn down walking distance to Epcot during a festival). I've been lucky in the past and gotten both Cabanas and Casitas when booking standard, so fingers crossed my luck doesn't change and I get ranchos. I'm going to request Cabanas on check in but I know it's only a request.

Housekeeping is back. Or you can pick every other day. As for the lounge, you would have to upgrade to have access.
I've read on other threads that places like GF and Poly, where users are residing currently have no housekeeping. Does that mean each hotel is on a different schedule? How do we find out for sure?

How do you select housekeeping? I saw no option when we did online check-in.

thanks! :D

***never mind! I just checked and I requested every other day, duh! :D
you can't request daily? And is housekeeping full housekeeping where they clean the bathroom, vacuum, etc?

you can't request daily? And is housekeeping full housekeeping where they clean the bathroom, vacuum, etc?

No. It's either not at all or every other day - garbage pick up, replacing towels/coffee and I think wiping off the counters. That's it unfortunately.

Moved our Christmas trip to Easter weekend, and now staying at Coronado. Booked water view, but hoping a tower standard view opens up.

We requested Cabanas rooms (8A, 8B, 8C) since it's closer to the lobby. Quick question - if you're staying at regular coronado, could you use the gym in the tower?

Just arrived this afternoon and after unpacking realized I forgot my hairbrush! Anyone know wher I can buy one a real hairbrush not a Disney plastic one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter