• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Has anyone used the Casitas pool for lap swimming? Looking at training hard during a visit in January and curious if that's realistic. Willing to swim at an "off" time if that helps!!

Staying at CSR in January and have a couple questions. Does anyone know what bus number CSR currently is at Epcot? Just curious how long of a walk we'll have. I've seen people suggest requesting Casitas, but is this something that has to be done by calling? When I do the check in online option it only lets me request a ground floor room or a room near a bus stop, but not a specific building.

. I've seen people suggest requesting Casitas, but is this something that has to be done by calling? When I do the check in online option it only lets me request a ground floor room or a room near a bus stop, but not a specific building.

Definitely call.

One time preferred was not available to us, so, we reserved standard and called to have notated that we request Casitas 4 or 5.

We received a room in Casitas 4.

Anyone use a scooter lately with the buses? Any tips? I am bringing my mom for the 1st time.
Not really sure what tips you're looking for (or why this question is in the Coronado forum). Its basically the same process at every resort and park. If you are on the scooter, you will be loaded on board first and off board last. The driver will assist you in getting on and off. You board at the rear door of the bus

We are headed to CSR in January and, based on our experience in January last year, I'm expecting temps to be pretty cold. We were in the Tower before, but are now staying in a Preferred room - any suggestions for a good building/location request to be close to El Centro and a bus stop? In looking at a map, it looks like Building 1 is closer to El Centro, but building 3 might have an interior hallway going to El Centro? Thank you for any advice you can give.

Considering a first stay at Coronado and I have two room questions that I can't find an answer to.

1) Are there any rooms that have two bathrooms?

2) Are there any King bed rooms on club level?

Thanks

How late are the restaurants, lounges, etc. open? Our flight gets into MCO at 9:15pm and we're trying to figure out where/how to get supper. Is anything at CSR open after 11pm?

Considering a first stay at Coronado and I have two room questions that I can't find an answer to.

1) Are there any rooms that have two bathrooms?

2) Are there any King bed rooms on club level?

Thanks
This will answer both questions. A tower deluxe suite with club access has a king in one room with a full bathroom, separated by a sliding door, and a living area with a pull-out couch, bar area, desk, etc, along with a half bath. Showering will have to be done in the main bathroom, but all other activities can be done in the other bathroom. We’ve stayed in this room twice as a couple and adult child and are doing so again in a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter