Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Excited for getting some pixie dust … booked an outer building theme park view room and got upgraded to a main building theme park view room ! It’s the perfect view. So excited!! I didn’t know how to rotate them on here
33E7DFA3-0732-4958-AA30-6EDFB395BD0C.jpegFD795A7B-1AC3-405F-83C2-75EE7ED1AB6E.jpeg

Last edited:
Excited for getting some pixie dust … booked an outer building garden view room only reservation for our first night and got upgraded to a main building theme park view room ! So excited !! I just wonder if we will have to change rooms for the rest of our trip… booked an outer building theme park view room the rest of the week. 🤞🏼
Congrats on the pixie dust. Out of curiosity were you already paid in full? In addition, how quickly did they notify you of the pixie dust for your upcoming stay?

Congrats on the pixie dust. Out of curiosity were you already paid in full? In addition, how quickly did they notify you of the pixie dust for your upcoming stay?
Hi. I paid in full about 30 days ago. I got notified the day of arrival. They just send a text with your room number.

Just got back today. Monorail was simple in the morning and not crowded however I would recommend the new walking path to MK in the AM as it’s only a 10-15min walk

That's what I had planned to use but don't want to arrive to MK looking like a sweaty mess for our Capture Your Moment photo session in the morning.

That's what I had planned to use but don't want to arrive to MK looking like a sweaty mess for our Capture Your Moment photo session in the morning.

Honestly we walked over to poly for Ohana breakfast at about 8am and it was fine and I’m a sweater 😀. Monorail is a great option too just remember you need to wear a face mask for you short ride over to MK.

Honestly we walked over to poly for Ohana breakfast at about 8am and it was fine and I’m a sweater 😀. Monorail is a great option too just remember you need to wear a face mask for you short ride over to MK.
Hmmm maybe we'll go via boat launch! It'll probably be the coolest with a mask on. I sweat so much on my face when its humid out, it's not pretty lol.

Please tell me about GF outer building theme park view....
Pretty much means you can see the castle and space mountain, it’s not as close as CR and Poly but nice.

if you look at any map of GF , the rooms FACING MK head on are the rooms. Many of the TPV are in BC and the ends of Conch, Sago and BPK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter