Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

Not sure if this has been shared yet, but here is the Recreation Activities board from this morning.

Attachments

• BE2FEBF1-FB96-4192-931D-D53AEE58DFE4.jpeg
    BE2FEBF1-FB96-4192-931D-D53AEE58DFE4.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 74

We’ll be at the Grand Floridian later this month 🎉

Can anyone tell me if they do hair wraps at the Grand Floridian? If so, any info about times this is available?

Can anyone tell me if they do hair wraps at the Grand Floridian? If so, any info about times this is available?
Unfortunately, I have not seen hair wraps offered at The Grand during my trips. Maybe someone else has had recent experience. Have fun!

Same here. I've never seen hair wraps at the Grand. My daughters got them done over at Beach Club. I believe I've also seen them being done on the Boardwalk.

Same here. I've never seen hair wraps at the Grand. My daughters got them done over at Beach Club. I believe I've also seen them being done on the Boardwalk.
The used to pre-covid at the pool with the slide and cabanas, but I sit at the quiet pool more these days. I hope someone comes by with an answer.

If you want call the hotel directly I am sure they can help you out with the information.

As far as I know, hair wraps are only available at Pop & AoA right now. I haven't seen that happening at any of the Deluxe resorts for a few years now.

Hi, if I’m staying in a DVC resort studio via rented points, how is the house keeping like? Can I request full house keeping services for an up charge during my stay? Thanks!

Hi, if I’m staying in a DVC resort studio via rented points, how is the house keeping like? Can I request full house keeping services for an up charge during my stay? Thanks!
Designed to be a ‘home away from home’, daily housekeeping is not included with a DVC Rental. However, ‘Trash & Towel’ service will be provided on Day 4 for all stays between 4-8 nights.

If your stay is for 8 nights or longer, you will receive a full cleaning service on Day 4, and ‘Trash & Towel’ service on Day 8. After that, the cycle resets on Day 12. (Day 1 is check-in day!)

Fresh towels can always be picked up poolside at your resort should you need extras!

Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests may purchase additional housekeeping services for their stay by visiting the front desk or contacting housekeeping via their in-room phone.

Designed to be a ‘home away from home’, daily housekeeping is not included with a DVC Rental. However, ‘Trash & Towel’ service will be provided on Day 4 for all stays between 4-8 nights.

If your stay is for 8 nights or longer, you will receive a full cleaning service on Day 4, and ‘Trash & Towel’ service on Day 8. After that, the cycle resets on Day 12. (Day 1 is check-in day!)

Fresh towels can always be picked up poolside at your resort should you need extras!

Disney Vacation Club Members and their Guests may purchase additional housekeeping services for their stay by visiting the front desk or contacting housekeeping via their in-room phone.
Does anyone know the cost for extra housekeeping? That would be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter