(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @Mzpalmtree. Sort of silly I admit, but the splash pad is a borderline make or break deal for us - hoping it reopens with the resort side, or sometime soon.

Thanks again for the on the ground report!

It may be wishful thinking on my part, but I would think they would re-open the splash pad when the resort side reopens. I guess we’ll know soon enough. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

FWIW, Narcoossee’s now has 5pm-9:30pm operating times posted on the Disney website starting 9/21: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/grand-floridian-resort-and-spa/narcoossees/

Doesn’t look like any info on reservations or any other confirmation that it will in fact be open is available at the moment, or at least in my minute of poking around the Internet.
I will be so happy if I can get a reservation for our October trip. This is one of our “regulars” and with so many places not opened yet, this will be nice. Plus, since we staying at GF, I don’t have to worry about how to get there...LOL.

Is the monorail running from GF to the Contemporary for a 7am breakfast? We have 2 7am breakfasts at Chef Mickeys prior to MK, so we can walk there, but another morning we'll take the bus from the Contemporary to AK..

thanks!

Is the monorail running from GF to the Contemporary for a 7am breakfast? We have 2 7am breakfasts at Chef Mickeys prior to MK, so we can walk there, but another morning we'll take the bus from the Contemporary to AK..

thanks!

@brockash reported a few days ago that Resort Monorail hours are currently 7am-7pm (before 8:25am it will not stop at MK, only the monorail resorts).

I will be so happy if I can get a reservation for our October trip. This is one of our “regulars” and with so many places not opened yet, this will be nice. Plus, since we staying at GF, I don’t have to worry about how to get there...LOL.

US TOO!! I have a dinner slot open on my planning menu ( :rolleyes1) that we have an ADR for The Wave, but if Narcoossee's is open, I'm totally changing it!!

and with us staying there, it will be a nicer, calm walk to dinner and we can have drinks....ooohhh...so excited!!!

:cool1::cool1:

US TOO!! I have a dinner slot open on my planning menu ( :rolleyes1) that we have an ADR for The Wave, but if Narcoossee's is open, I'm totally changing it!!

and with us staying there, it will be a nicer, calm walk to dinner and we can have drinks....ooohhh...so excited!!!

:cool1::cool1:
I booked the wave 2 nights and hope to trade out one for Narcoossee’s !

There isn’t anything to do at night and without CL I need an excuse to at least get dressed up.

If the path is open I could walk back to BLT and walk off some calories lol.

I booked the wave 2 nights and hope to trade out one for Narcoossee’s !

There isn’t anything to do at night and without CL I need an excuse to at least get dressed up.

If the path is open I could walk back to BLT and walk off some calories lol.

YES!! DH and I were supposed to be in the Bahamas next month for our anniversary but since the trip was cancelled and they're closed to the US, I have new dresses I can wear to dinners at Disney!

Double-score!

and I could totally see walking from BLT to the GF to walk off some dinner calories!

Random question.. we're staying at GF 10/15-19 and only are planning 3 park days as we have a more leisurely vaca style.. We plan on spending a lot of time at the pool and I have a fab dinner planned each night. I wanted to try to play tennis while we're there as I know a lot of non-park activities are closed right now... it just occurred to me that the GF doesn't have tennis courts? Are we allowed to use them at other resorts? Are they loaning equipment right now?

Random question.. we're staying at GF 10/15-19 and only are planning 3 park days as we have a more leisurely vaca style.. We plan on spending a lot of time at the pool and I have a fab dinner planned each night. I wanted to try to play tennis while we're there as I know a lot of non-park activities are closed right now... it just occurred to me that the GF doesn't have tennis courts? Are we allowed to use them at other resorts? Are they loaning equipment right now?
With the constant changes you may be better off calling and asking. CR has courts so ask if can use those too.

For years and years I have been waiting for this walkway lol. Can't wait to try it next month. Looks good to be open my then, fingers crossed!

DH has been as well! That’s all he talks about when we stay there! He’s in his glory! Hopefully it will be done soon!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you, too 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter