• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth CD

dlpSteve

Mr Dedicated to DLP
It's a CD that celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland and includes lots of park music plus the special song sung by LeAnn Rimes for the celebration: Remember When.

I bought it for Denise for her Birthday and it is awesome!

Track listing:

1. Walt Disney’s Dedication Of Disneyland – Disneyland’s Dedication
2. All Aboard! - Main Street Station
3. Meet Me Down On Main Street - The Melomen – Main Street
4. Alexander’s Ragtime Band - Rod Miller – Coke Corner
5. The Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room - The Enchanted Tiki Room
6. The Indiana Jones Adventure - Temple Of The Forbidden Eye
7. Tarzan Medley– Tarzan’s Treehouse
8. Yo Ho (A Pirate’s Life For Me) - The Pirates Of The Caribbean
9. Grim, Grinning Ghosts - The Haunted Mansion
10. Bear Band Serenade – Country Bear Jamboree
11. Splash Mountain - Splash Mountain
12. The Great Outdoors - Country Bear Vacation
13. The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh – The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh
14. Pecos Bill (3:30) – Slue Foot Sue’s Golden Horseshoe Revue
15. The Rainbow Caverns – Mine Train Through Nature’s Wonderland And The Rainbow Caverns
16. It’s A Small World - It’s A Small World
17. Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin – Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin
18. There’s A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow – Carousel Of Progress
19. Space Mountain - Space Mountain
20. Space Mountain – New - Space Mountain
21. Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters – Buzz Lightyear’s Astro Blasters
22. Disney's Happiest Celebration On Earth – Leann Rimes - Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary Theme Song

Amazon.co.uk have it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009GUSM0/ref=pd_nfy_fr_gw_nr/026-9187839-4801255

B0009GUSM0.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I got the US version imported using one of the Amazon Market place Sellers - cheaper and a better cover, I think anyway:

US Import CD: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00092ZLKI/ref=pd_sim_pm_dp_1/026-9187839-4801255

B00092ZLKI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

It's been playing on loop in our car since Wednesday morning - fantastic.

I have had the US version on order with Amazon since the middle of April!!! I chose the US version because I preferred the cover and pre-ordered it before its release. It is driving me mad because I still haven't received it. They keep apologising and sending me complimentary credits, at this rate they will be paying me to receive it LOL but I would much sooner have the CD in my hands NOW!!!:rotfl2:

You should cancel with Amazon and order with a Marketplace seller - mine came in a few days and was cheaper!

Cyrano said:
Steve

Thanks for the heads up re amazon USA :)

Reid
Isn't that a fantastic word???????????????????????????????????????????? Don't really know what it means (in literal terms) but I love it!!!

I am definitely getting this - oh in 4 weeks' time :teeth:

Lucky you Karen. How exciting :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc !!!! Feeling the excitement with you!!!

Fabulous! May just have to get this... I prefer the non-import cover, personally!

dlpSteve said:
You should cancel with Amazon and order with a Marketplace seller - mine came in a few days and was cheaper!

I didn't need to cancel :( I received an email from Amazon this morning advising me THEY were cancelling! Anyhow I have now re-ordered it at a much cheaper price, lets hope it comes soon.

Where did you get yours from steve?
Wouldn't order from amazon as had a bad experience with them last xmas.
Anthony

Anthony - you may have just missed Steve as he's heading off to DLP tonight :)

In case he doesn't check the boards before he goes, maybe drop him a PM for when he gets back?

I've ordered a copy of the import version even though we're off to Anaheim in less than a month - one thing less to remember to buy when we're there!!!

Thanks Miffy
Just noticed that Elaine has a copy, where did you get it and how long did it take to arrive? We leave for Ashford Sunday lunchtime loaded up with the 3 Disney greatest hits and that would be a nice addition.
Anthony

Anthony, I was so cheesed off with Amazon that I didn't even want to buy from their marketplace as I have also been let down there previously. I looked on Ebay and have bought one from a seller in USA costing £11.12 inclusive of postage. The seller is meant to be posting it today so fingers crossed it will arrive soon. There were quite a few on sale from USA on Ebay but I don't think they would come by Saturday? :confused3

Things I've bought recently from the States have taken about a week to arrive, sometimes a little longer.

Well it looks like I'll have to hum my favourites.
Is the cd being sold at DLP?
Anthony

The CD is not sold at DLRP - very few are at the moment - just a few CD Single types, like Fantillusion, and the Disney Parades album CD. My hope is that the new CD includes Wishes, Fantillusion and some stuff from Studios like Animagique and Cinemagique.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter